Salakhain updates.

1987 views 30 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well yesterday on GEO in a talk show abt recent crises in film industry they showed some songs and action scenes from salakhain which is releasing on 13th august and beleive me the action amd stunts are one of the best i have seen in lollywood damn they r too gud do catch that program if u can its called 50 MINUTE and will be telecasting today as well at 1 am pak standard time.
Posted 01 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
is it also gona release in USA on 13th or no
Posted 01 Aug 2004

nop its only nation wide on 13th august.
Posted 01 Aug 2004

umair16 says
I dont think its gonna release in the UK . cos i have not seen any songs or promo's of the movie at all on any channel .
Posted 01 Aug 2004

STANDARD says
YEAH ...AND PUNJAB CINIMAS ALMOST CLOSED..AND THEY ARE NOT WELL CONDITON AND DTS...
ONLY LAHORE,KARACHI,RAWALPINDI AND OTHER BIG CITIES WILL RELEASE THIS MOVIE..
HOPEFULLY WILL BE HIT LIKE 'YDAKH'
Posted 01 Aug 2004

uk usa...cant they show in holland??
Posted 01 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
ok i guess then i'm watchin a pirated one
Posted 01 Aug 2004

MR NICE says

With no major Urdu film release since Eid-ul-Fitr for the first time ever in the country's history, a cloak of despondency has set over our film industry. The shutting down of two major cinema halls recently in Karachi has aggravated this depression.

But now, there seems to be a silver lining to the dark clouds on the horizon. A preview of Salakhain scheduled for release on August 13, has recharged the batteries of the cinema buffs that were among the fortunate few to witness it.

It is after a long time that a Pakistani film boasts what is sorely lacking in most local movies - an interesting storyline, a coherent sequence of events and brilliant print. Add to these basic essential ingredients, glamour and impressive packaging, and presentation, and one has a film not likely to be forgotten for a long time to come.

While the makers of Salakhain have done well to draw on talent from across the border for the filming of its songs, one hopes that others will follow the lead taken by them in making a film that stands out for its overall production quality.

The film revolves round the life of Faizan, (Ahmad) the only child of lower middle-class parents (Deeba and Farooq Zamir) whose main objective in life is to give him a sound education so as to ensure a bright future for all of them. Faizan spends his time between wooing the girl next door, Savera (Zara Sheikh), and preparing for his college exams. However, his first paper becomes the turning point in his life, for Faizan becomes a target of one of the two major political mafias controlling the city's examination centres and police force. He is thrown in jail (thus the name of the movie) on the trumped-up charge of cheating, while his father dies of shock and his mother loses her sanity.

In prison, Faizan is befriended by Zargam (Saud) who is a member of the rival party of political thugs, master-minded by Shah Murad (Shafi Mohammed). They escape and Faizan joins the underworld, wreaking vengeance on those who turned his world upside down. He asks Savera to part ways with him and she subsequently marries her cousin (Sami Khan). Meanwhile, Natasha (Meera) who also works for Shah Murad, falls for Faizan. To find out what happens in the end, you have to watch the film.

The acting is superb, with even the usually unbearable Saud presenting a pleasant picture. Zara tends to overact slightly, specially in the opening scenes, but later improves considerably. However, all the other characters have done justice to their roles, including model-turned-actor Ahmed who makes his debut in tinsel town with this film. It may be added here that his voice has been dubbed (by Faisal Qureshi) so skilfully that one can't detect it at any point in the film. Sajid Hassan, as Gibran, Faizan's arch enemy, also deserves particular mention. It seems that the jinx on our television stars, who have found it difficult in the past to make a breakthrough on the silver screen (Shakeel, Zia Mohyuddin and Atiqa Odho, to name a few) is finally broken as the bulk of the main cast hails from the TV network.

An action-oriented film, there are mercifully only a couple of bloody scenes in Salakhain, with most of the action revolving around stunts and chases. By and large, they've been done convincingly. The only really far-fetched scene being in which Faizan and Natasha are six feet away from their enemies, who are firing at them point blank, but they still manage to escape unscathed. Oh, and one mustn't forget the scene where Faizan runs out of bullets, so everyone (read the enemy) indulges in a fistfight instead of using firearms.

By the same token, there are some specially well-directed scenes, such as the one depicting the death of the father. The asylum sequences have also been realistically portrayed, which is a relief, for such segments generally tend to be handled ludicrously. It is to the credit of the director, Shahzad Rafique, that the film, in spite of dwelling on morbid and highly pertinent social issues, comes through on the whole as an entertaining one. Perhaps, the fact that the producers of the film are not mere financiers but directors of calibre in their own right - Rashid Khawaja and Khalil Rana - has given it the edge that most of our films lack.

Although all the locales are mostly local - effort was made to go to challenging and breathtaking terrains such as Kargil, Khunjrab and Hunza, not to mention the deserts of Cholistan - they present such a picturesque and spectacular backdrop that one wonders why people bother with going abroad for shoots. All the songs have been beautifully picturized - particularly the theme number - and slickly choreographed. However, in spite of the fact that renowned singers such as Sonu Nigam and Abrar have lent their voices to the ditties in the film, none of the songs are exceptional, other than the theme song.

The costumes designed by Khawar Riaz are both appropriate for the scenes and pleasing to the eye. However, while Zara's make-up is skillfully done, Meera's leaves a lot to be desired, for the lass can definitely look better than she does in most of the sequences. But that does not deter her from some highly scintillating performances. In fact, Salakhain is quite bold in that there are some very sensual scenes picturized on both the leading ladies, although they have been admittedly executed with finesse. Again, the argument that there should be a rating system devised for our films cannot be stressed enough. The digital sound system and polished cinematography with exceptional frames enhance the enjoyment of watching the film, making it definitely one to look out for.

But with all its positive features, I feel that the real strength of Salakhain lies in the fact that it has dealt with a poignant subject in a very responsible manner. Films are powerful tools that can bring about social change, but in the last couple of decades they had either stopped bothering with this important role altogether or been sending disastrously wrong messages - like it is all right to kill as long as one is seeking revenge. It remains to be seen how this film is received by audiences, but this reviewer is of the opinion that after a very long time - Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua notwithstanding - a film has been made that has the necessary ingredients to ensure success. So, if you haven't braved a local flick in a long time, this is one you should check out.

Just a click away

Salakhain has a web presence www.salakhain.com like no other Pakistani movie before. Click on the address and two windows pop up, one of a local entertainment web site and the other displaying links to the trailers of the movie, download-friendly and also catering to those with a broadband connection.

A brief Flash introduction welcomes you to the site and a brawny Ahmad welcomes you to his domain. A lot of hard work has gone into the making of the site, and barring minor irritants such as extra pop-up windows, the web site is very much in order. Flash-dropdown menus take us to links that include Home, Movie, Makers, Team, Cast, Gallery, Downloads and Music.

Details about the movie can be found at the link, Movie. One gets to read the synopsis of the movie, about the locations and post-production of the film. The Makers and Team links take us to the people behind the camera. And as for those in front of the camera, they can be found in the Cast link. Details about Ahmad, Meera, Zara Sheikh, Sajid Hassan, Saud, Sami Khan and Shafi Mohammed are all there.

Thereon it's the detailed Gallery section, where we encounter a treasure trove of 49 photos, each a good-sized pic that opens in a separate window. But you cannot download any image! Instead, the site managers have given the option of Desktop Wallpapers at the Downloads link. There are screen-savers as well which take time to download. The Music link presents seven melodramatic tunes. Yet again, like the trailer before, you can either play the songs directly from the site or download them. There is also a Salakhain Forum to participate in engaging discussions that range from the future of the crippled Pakistani film industry to Salakhain itself.

Also designed and made in Flash is the Salakhain press kit CD set, which is set on auto-start and acts absolutely like a web site. Links here include Web Site, Photos, Trailer, Soundtrack, Press Pics and Posters. Details about the movie, the makers and the cast, too, are spread throughout.

Posted 02 Aug 2004

MR NICE says
First full review on Salakhain. Very promising review and the film on all account sounds awesome. Just hope that Inshallah becomes a massive hit. Can't wait for the film release in UK.
Posted 02 Aug 2004

Paki_Kuri says
Wow by the review this movie sounds awsome!! I am really looking foward to it and hope this brings a breath of fresh air to Lollywood. I hope they do release this movie in the US cuz i really wanna see it.
Posted 02 Aug 2004

after reading this preview i have become too anxious yaar im not gonna miss the first day first show of the movie definitely.
Posted 02 Aug 2004

well GEO entertainment is promoting the movie they r showing songs and promos from the movie there are only 7 days left in the release.
Posted 05 Aug 2004

MR NICE says

Stakes are high for Salakhain

August 13 is decidedly the D-day for Lollywood, as its first blockbuster in two years finally goes to show. Salakhain, as it is titled, is being released with a barrage of publicity, though we are still lagging behind in the department of TV promos, especially compared to our big bad neighbour called Bollywood, which continues to dish out eye-catching trailers of its upcoming flicks on satellite channel after channel. The film, which took over two years in the making, will have its special premiere show August 7 (tonight), which will be attended by different film celebrities. The idea of holding a special show, days ahead of the film's actual release, can backfire, especially if the film is not too strong on content. The word by a select group of audience, mostly from the Fourth Estate, takes no time to spread around, in most cases sealing the fate of the film. Look at what happened to Shahzad Gul's Chalo Ishq Larraen. The poor producer is still reeling from the embarrassment he incurred thanks to a grand pre-release show of the film, which was attended by different showbiz celebrities as well as the merciless presswallas. Earlier, the Salakhain director, Shehzad Rafique also met with a similar fate when the people especially invited to his Rukhsati premiere left the theatre hall mid-show.
However, Rashid Khawaja, the producer of Salakhain, is hopeful that things will be different this time, "We are confident of our product, otherwise we would not be holding the premiere of the film." He was talking exclusively to The Nation Plus, Friday.
"Every blockbuster film has its premiere show," he declared, "That's the phenomenon seen the world over. Since we had quoted a very high price for our film, which is unheard-of in Lollywood, we needed to show our film variously to attract the exhibitors and distributors.
"Salakhain is expected to revive our dying film industry, and from what I see, it's already on its way to doing so. Look at the way most of our first-rate cinema houses that had been shut down are being opened all over again. Theatres such as Nishat, Karachi, and Empire and Plaza in Lahore are being renovated especially to greet our film. I find that very flattering."
Extolling the virtues of Salakhain, Rashid said that he was banking on "the film's high quality post-production work. I can say this with certainty that the audience will actually feel the difference in such things as the background music, the crisp editing and camera work."
He was realistic enough to add, "I, however, would not want our film to be compared to Indian films. That would be highly unfair. But, yes, I invite everybody to compare Salakhain with any Pakistani film ever made on the face of the earth."
Rashid categorically denied all rumour about the film being released internationally, saying, "That's nonsense. I have never at any point said that we would be releasing the film in so-and-so country. At the moment our focus is Pakistan. We want to reach out even to those people who shy away from Lollywood movies. On my part I have been showing the film to the business community, proving to them that we can make good cinema, too."
It may be mentioned here that Salakhain is Rashid Khawaja's second film as a producer. Earlier, he produced Very Good Duniya Very Bad Log, a multi-starrer that was shot in Mauritius, and involved Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan's assistant. Salakhain also has 3 songs by Indian singers, which have been choreographed by Pooni Verma, a Bollywood import, again. The film stars Meera and Zara Sheikh alongside model-turned-actor Ahmed Butt, who makes his debut in films. Besides, director Shehzad Rafique, who has a washout (Rukhsati) behind him, hopes to hit the jackpot with this film for which he literally devoted his best.

Posted 07 Aug 2004

MR NICE says
Charizmatic you were not very with the promotion of the film a few days back. I agree with you our film makers need to create the required hype for their films. Whats the situation now.
Posted 07 Aug 2004

well now the situation is totally different i mean it depends on makers as well aim really impressed they way they r promoting salakhain very professionally done
Posted 07 Aug 2004

STANDARD says
well friends,chrismatic is right...Geo is doing program on NISHAT cinima on karachi..which r closing before SALAKHAIN..but now they have agreed to show SALAKHAIN..and

ACTION SCENE IS SO SUPERB LIKE ANY BOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD MOVIE..PRODUCER RASHID KHAWAJA IS A MASTER OF FILM MAKING..

I THINK shezad rafiz is doing a superb job...

I HAVE BOOKED A TICKET FOR 14 AUGUST AND i WILL SEE THIS PICTURE...

DO WATCH IT ALL PAKI VIEWRS IN PAKISTAN...
Posted 08 Aug 2004

i have booked for the 2nd show of the movie on 13th
Posted 08 Aug 2004

MR NICE says

Salakhain premiered amidst great hype

"When I go back to Mumbai, I want to tell the people that I watched a very nice movie in Pakistan." These views were expressed by renowned Bollywood actor-turned-politician, Raj Babbar, talking to media men at the premiere of Salakhain, late Saturday night.

Scores of people attended the premiere show, led by the star cast of the film that included leading lady Zara Sheikh, hero Ahmed Butt, producers Khalil Rana and Rashid Khawaja, and last but not the least, director Shehzad Rafique. The common feeling was that Salakhain is a praiseworthy attempt at a time when Lollywood is experiencing the worst downfall ever.

Syed Noor, Umer Sharif, Mubasher Luqman, Ayub Khawar, Noor-ul-Hassan, Naghmana Jaffery, and others were also present on the occasion.

The theme of the film, though not quite new to cine-goers, has been dealt with in a technically superior way. Salakhain is about an innocent youth from the interior city, who falls into the hands of a bunch of politicians who in turn throw his life topsy-turvy for their own gains.

The film starts with Faizan (played by newcomer Ahmad Butt) behind bars, having a row with a fellow prisoner. Later he becomes friends with the leader of the gang, Zaigum (Saud) who incites him to take up arms for the sake of his survival in the society where anarchy prevails.

The writer, using flashback, takes a leap back into the innocent past of Faizan who is shown a resident of Gawal Mandi, with his love interest, Savera (played by Zara Sheikh). Faizan, an emotional youth, appears in his BA exams. He highly begrudges the corruption inside the examination hall, and lands himself in jail for raising a voice against it. Ultimately, his entire career is destroyed. The police, in connivance with the superintendent, who is backed by Jibran (Sajid Hassan), a leader of the opposite gang, registers a case against him.

Notwithstanding the breaking of his dreams, Faizan's father, Qari Sahab (Farooq Zamir) has a heart attack and expires. Faizan's mother (Deeba Begum) cannot take the shock and loses her mind. Faizan is released by Shafi Mohammad who backs Saud's gang. Faizan kills the superintendent and becomes a member of Zaigum's gang.

The conflict between Zaigum and Jibran is reminiscent of a similar conflict between Vivek Oberoi and Ajay Devgan in last year's Bollywood film, Company.

But, that is not all about Salakhain. The film takes you in by virtue of its picturesque locations, its fresh casting, and definitely a couple of songs that were choreographed by Bollywood's Pooni Verma. With the result that the film works, despite a rather weak plot and the inclusion of too many sub-plots.

A word about the lead cast of the film. Ahmed Butt, though a well-built, young guy, was weak on expressions as well as fighting scenes. Despite the tall claims made by the director throughout the making of the film, the music of Salakhain is least inspiring. Three songs of the film were recorded in India, in the voices of Sonu Nigam and Alka Yagnik, but that doesn't much help matters.

Zara Sheikh could be charged of overacting, on various occasions. On the other hand, another newcomer, Sami did well.

Meera is likely to go down well with her two bold numbers that however, justify her character. Otherwise, she looked aged and tired.

Many theatre artists including Tariq Teddi, Tariq Javed and Amanat Chan carried off the comedy track in true theatrical style. Faisal Quraishi did a good job of dubbing the voice of Ahmad.

Ahmad said that he was happy with his performance and that the response he had received from the public was extraordinary.

He also said that he did not have enough words to express his feelings. Anxious to catch his own Mehndi the same night, Ahmad left for home soon after the movie ended.

In the final analysis, Salakhain leaves an impact, on the strength of its technical virtues, but leaves something to be desired in the departments of story and screenplay.

Posted 09 Aug 2004

MR NICE said:

With no major Urdu film release since Eid-ul-Fitr for the first time ever in the country's history, a cloak of despondency has set over our film industry. The shutting down of two major cinema halls recently in Karachi has aggravated this depression.

But now, there seems to be a silver lining to the dark clouds on the horizon. A preview of Salakhain scheduled for release on August 13, has recharged the batteries of the cinema buffs that were among the fortunate few to witness it.

It is after a long time that a Pakistani film boasts what is sorely lacking in most local movies - an interesting storyline, a coherent sequence of events and brilliant print. Add to these basic essential ingredients, glamour and impressive packaging, and presentation, and one has a film not likely to be forgotten for a long time to come.

While the makers of Salakhain have done well to draw on talent from across the border for the filming of its songs, one hopes that others will follow the lead taken by them in making a film that stands out for its overall production quality.

The film revolves round the life of Faizan, (Ahmad) the only child of lower middle-class parents (Deeba and Farooq Zamir) whose main objective in life is to give him a sound education so as to ensure a bright future for all of them. Faizan spends his time between wooing the girl next door, Savera (Zara Sheikh), and preparing for his college exams. However, his first paper becomes the turning point in his life, for Faizan becomes a target of one of the two major political mafias controlling the city's examination centres and police force. He is thrown in jail (thus the name of the movie) on the trumped-up charge of cheating, while his father dies of shock and his mother loses her sanity.

In prison, Faizan is befriended by Zargam (Saud) who is a member of the rival party of political thugs, master-minded by Shah Murad (Shafi Mohammed). They escape and Faizan joins the underworld, wreaking vengeance on those who turned his world upside down. He asks Savera to part ways with him and she subsequently marries her cousin (Sami Khan). Meanwhile, Natasha (Meera) who also works for Shah Murad, falls for Faizan. To find out what happens in the end, you have to watch the film.

The acting is superb, with even the usually unbearable Saud presenting a pleasant picture. Zara tends to overact slightly, specially in the opening scenes, but later improves considerably. However, all the other characters have done justice to their roles, including model-turned-actor Ahmed who makes his debut in tinsel town with this film. It may be added here that his voice has been dubbed (by Faisal Qureshi) so skilfully that one can't detect it at any point in the film. Sajid Hassan, as Gibran, Faizan's arch enemy, also deserves particular mention. It seems that the jinx on our television stars, who have found it difficult in the past to make a breakthrough on the silver screen (Shakeel, Zia Mohyuddin and Atiqa Odho, to name a few) is finally broken as the bulk of the main cast hails from the TV network.

An action-oriented film, there are mercifully only a couple of bloody scenes in Salakhain, with most of the action revolving around stunts and chases. By and large, they've been done convincingly. The only really far-fetched scene being in which Faizan and Natasha are six feet away from their enemies, who are firing at them point blank, but they still manage to escape unscathed. Oh, and one mustn't forget the scene where Faizan runs out of bullets, so everyone (read the enemy) indulges in a fistfight instead of using firearms.

By the same token, there are some specially well-directed scenes, such as the one depicting the death of the father. The asylum sequences have also been realistically portrayed, which is a relief, for such segments generally tend to be handled ludicrously. It is to the credit of the director, Shahzad Rafique, that the film, in spite of dwelling on morbid and highly pertinent social issues, comes through on the whole as an entertaining one. Perhaps, the fact that the producers of the film are not mere financiers but directors of calibre in their own right - Rashid Khawaja and Khalil Rana - has given it the edge that most of our films lack.

Although all the locales are mostly local - effort was made to go to challenging and breathtaking terrains such as Kargil, Khunjrab and Hunza, not to mention the deserts of Cholistan - they present such a picturesque and spectacular backdrop that one wonders why people bother with going abroad for shoots. All the songs have been beautifully picturized - particularly the theme number - and slickly choreographed. However, in spite of the fact that renowned singers such as Sonu Nigam and Abrar have lent their voices to the ditties in the film, none of the songs are exceptional, other than the theme song.

The costumes designed by Khawar Riaz are both appropriate for the scenes and pleasing to the eye. However, while Zara's make-up is skillfully done, Meera's leaves a lot to be desired, for the lass can definitely look better than she does in most of the sequences. But that does not deter her from some highly scintillating performances. In fact, Salakhain is quite bold in that there are some very sensual scenes picturized on both the leading ladies, although they have been admittedly executed with finesse. Again, the argument that there should be a rating system devised for our films cannot be stressed enough. The digital sound system and polished cinematography with exceptional frames enhance the enjoyment of watching the film, making it definitely one to look out for.

But with all its positive features, I feel that the real strength of Salakhain lies in the fact that it has dealt with a poignant subject in a very responsible manner. Films are powerful tools that can bring about social change, but in the last couple of decades they had either stopped bothering with this important role altogether or been sending disastrously wrong messages - like it is all right to kill as long as one is seeking revenge. It remains to be seen how this film is received by audiences, but this reviewer is of the opinion that after a very long time - Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua notwithstanding - a film has been made that has the necessary ingredients to ensure success. So, if you haven't braved a local flick in a long time, this is one you should check out.

Just a click away

Salakhain has a web presence www.salakhain.com like no other Pakistani movie before. Click on the address and two windows pop up, one of a local entertainment web site and the other displaying links to the trailers of the movie, download-friendly and also catering to those with a broadband connection.

A brief Flash introduction welcomes you to the site and a brawny Ahmad welcomes you to his domain. A lot of hard work has gone into the making of the site, and barring minor irritants such as extra pop-up windows, the web site is very much in order. Flash-dropdown menus take us to links that include Home, Movie, Makers, Team, Cast, Gallery, Downloads and Music.

Details about the movie can be found at the link, Movie. One gets to read the synopsis of the movie, about the locations and post-production of the film. The Makers and Team links take us to the people behind the camera. And as for those in front of the camera, they can be found in the Cast link. Details about Ahmad, Meera, Zara Sheikh, Sajid Hassan, Saud, Sami Khan and Shafi Mohammed are all there.

Thereon it's the detailed Gallery section, where we encounter a treasure trove of 49 photos, each a good-sized pic that opens in a separate window. But you cannot download any image! Instead, the site managers have given the option of Desktop Wallpapers at the Downloads link. There are screen-savers as well which take time to download. The Music link presents seven melodramatic tunes. Yet again, like the trailer before, you can either play the songs directly from the site or download them. There is also a Salakhain Forum to participate in engaging discussions that range from the future of the crippled Pakistani film industry to Salakhain itself.

Also designed and made in Flash is the Salakhain press kit CD set, which is set on auto-start and acts absolutely like a web site. Links here include Web Site, Photos, Trailer, Soundtrack, Press Pics and Posters. Details about the movie, the makers and the cast, too, are spread throughout.

har kisi ke topic main aisey karte ho
Posted 09 Aug 2004

STANDARD said:

well friends,chrismatic is right...Geo is doing program on NISHAT cinima on karachi..which r closing before SALAKHAIN..but now they have agreed to show SALAKHAIN..and

ACTION SCENE IS SO SUPERB LIKE ANY BOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD MOVIE..PRODUCER RASHID KHAWAJA IS A MASTER OF FILM MAKING..

I THINK shezad rafiz is doing a superb job...

I HAVE BOOKED A TICKET FOR 14 AUGUST AND i WILL SEE THIS PICTURE...

DO WATCH IT ALL PAKI VIEWRS IN PAKISTAN...

you lucky
Posted 09 Aug 2004

MR NICE says
Another pre-release review on Salakain. What really matters is what the public thinks about the film on the 13th. This is why I am more interested in what Charizmatic and Standard have to say about the film after seeing it.
Posted 09 Aug 2004

i know the review ***** Excellent...
Posted 09 Aug 2004

well inshallah im gonna give the movie review on 13th cuz im gonna watch the 2nd show of the movie
Posted 10 Aug 2004

Hoppo says
well ist seems too big salakhain. I cant miss out watching the movie I m going to paKSITAN too c it. and also it be a holday for me as I have not been out of uk get really bored of it.
Posted 10 Aug 2004

excellent man thats a spirit
Posted 10 Aug 2004

is ko ab flop na karwana
Posted 11 Aug 2004

lekin pakistani films itne deer se kyon ati hei dvd pe?
Posted 11 Aug 2004

film producers jo jahil hein film key rights hi sale nahi kartay idiots
Posted 11 Aug 2004

valandrian says
bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908
bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908
bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908bd54908
bd54908
Posted 02 Jun 2018

Posted 14 Sep 2018

Posted 14 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic