Atif Aslam

9488 views 58 replies
Reply to Topic
Straight

Total Posts: 434

Kisi nay Atif Aslam (Aadat Guy) ka poora album suna hay???agar suna hay to bataen kay kaisa hay????
Posted 08 Aug 2004

paki_fan says
sorry es ke barey mein sunna hi nahin, mein nein
so can't say anything
Posted 09 Aug 2004

WAFA says
sirf addat hi sunna hay

Posted 09 Aug 2004

i have heard the whole album all the songs r copied from original JAL and atif's own songs r bogus so i dont think any thing left to say
Posted 09 Aug 2004

djguru says
Atif is an idiot !, A loser ... A microfone Abuser .... chek this out ....... [ full 'read' recommended ]

http://www.umrevolution.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News &file=article&sid=122
Posted 10 Aug 2004

paki_fan says
DJ & chrizmatic
Posted 11 Aug 2004

yea really he is a lier he released the album which was'nt his damn i hate this guy
Posted 11 Aug 2004

paki_fan says
ohhhh
Posted 11 Aug 2004

paki_fan says
okay....
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Posted 13 Aug 2004

Straight says
wot.....Atif is a liar....who says yaar.....kia wo album uss ka nahin hay...i mean ...Jal Pari??? waisay awaz to ussi ki lagti hay...aur uss ka wo gana "AADAT" to bohat zabardast hay.....
Posted 24 Aug 2004

buddy this whole album actually belongs to the original band JAL and artif aslam is not the part of that band any more so he borrowed all that songs rerecorded it and now its out in market mein ne saray songs sunay hein and i did'nt like it at all cuz original is original.
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Straight says
mean he stole the songs.....tell me abt the original jal band?? wot are they like??
Posted 25 Aug 2004

gohar the lead guitarist shaazi also on guitars and farhan on voccals this is original jal thier website is www.jaltheband.com and thier 2 songs from up coming album r on aired on ary THE MUSIK.
Posted 25 Aug 2004

BadShaH1 says
Wait wait wait GUYS

UV GOT SOMETHING WRONG HERE.

ATIF ASLAM HAS THE BEST VOICE IN THE BAND

AND I KNOW WUTS THE CONTREVERSY, THE GUY "GOHAR" DIDNT GET SOME EXPOSURE IN THE VIDEO AND INTERVIEW MAYBE.. SO HE ASKED ATIF TO LEAVE THE BAND.

I TELL U HE IS NO MATCH FOR ATIF'S TALENT.

AND THE ONES OF U WHO DONT LIKE THE ALBUM jalpari...
WELL ILL SAY ABOUT THEM THAT THEY HAVE BECOME TOO INDIAN MUSICALLY.

watever.. but i like the songs very much and atifs voice.
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
man jus cuz someone don't like some Paki singers, don't mean their hardcore indian music fanaticz, everybody gots their own choice...for example, ppl here love fuzon, i don't even like to hear them a bit...but that don't make me indian music fanatic or something like that...
Posted 26 Aug 2004

agree wid yas.
Posted 26 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 26 Aug 2004

timez roman4orangebolditalic

hi 2 evry 1 SALAMZ
i m f9 ... n hope every 1 iz f9 .. yah so atif'z new album rockz man .. he iz gud 1 singer i think u ol should concentrate on hiz songz lyricz n hiz own voice .. wat a lovey voice he got .. hiz song bheegi yaadien ... he iz gonna live in karachi PAK TOWER ticketz for only   250 rupees... go dere n take a look ...

ALLAH HAFIZ 2 every 1
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
wats a f9
Posted 28 Aug 2004

F9 MEANZ FINE
GOT NOW ?????
STRANGE U DUN KOE THZ
ALLAH HAFIZ
Posted 28 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
man all i know is the basics like...

lol
imo
lmao
rofl
that's all
Posted 28 Aug 2004

BadShaH1 says
Posted 29 Aug 2004

yeh kiya ho rela hai
Posted 29 Aug 2004

charizmatic said:

yea really he is a lier he released the album which was'nt his damn i hate this guy

hey u misunderstood...the album was sung both by atif n gohar....but atif releazed it first after breakingup....
the song "ya lamhay" was sung by both....
Posted 29 Aug 2004

Straight says
yaar jo bhi hay.....album kay sab say achay 2 songs to Atfi nay gaey hain na!!....

AADAT
GAL SUN JA

to iss maain controversy kee kia baat hay....wo sab say acha hay apnay band main
Posted 29 Aug 2004

nahin aik aur song bhi buhat acha hai .... dats "ya lamhay" people recongnize it as "bheegi bheegi yadain"

aik aur bhi hai kal raat suna tha FM pay buhat fit hai lyrics yaad nahin aa rahay

n ATIF IS THE BEST
Posted 29 Aug 2004

yeah yaad aa gaya...
its like

dil haray
pokaray tujhay
man ja raay
mana lay mujhay
sun pyaray
lagay lay galay
dil haray
pokaray tujhay

it is sooooooooooooooooooo nice

Posted 29 Aug 2004

totally agree wid ya i think Atif ki awaaz is amazing...uskee puree album bahut accheey hai but i personally like mahi vey,woh lamhein,jal pari and yaqeen
Posted 30 Aug 2004

~Mysteriousgal~ said:

charizmatic said:

hey u misunderstood...the album was sung both by atif n gohar....but atif releazed it first after breakingup....
the song "ya lamhay" was sung by both....

let me tell u one thing that song belongs to the band and atif is the not the part of JAL any more khair any way its ur own opinion.
Posted 30 Aug 2004

alizovich says
i seems like charizmatic is a member of the current gohar's JAL band or gauhar's best friend .. hehehe

ok on a serious note, i have both the versions of the song DIL HARAY (song by JAL's new vocalist and that by Atif) and fairly speaking Atif's voice has its own touch. Not to forget it was Atif's voice that made ADAT an adat for us :)

So its ridiclous to say that he is just bullsh*tting. You should look at the bright side of the picture. Now there is a competition going on and you'll get to listen to two different versions of those songs :)

I think Atif's album is great. The songs i have gone crazy for are BHEEGI YADEIN and DIL HARAY. Rest are also good!
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic