Bolte scores 51 for Concord as Mountain Lions oust Falcons

348 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Bellaaaa

Total Posts: 0

guard Tommy Bolte’s scoring average was buried a few players down on Concord University’s final statistics.,Authentic Xavier Woods Jersey,As a sophomore last season
his name will be plastered all over the league’s record book.,As a junior who has led his team into the Mountain East Conference Tournament semifinals on Friday
And he’s just getting started.
Bolte scored a single-game MEC record 51 points while setting the standard for field goals and field goal attempts in Concord’s 89-84 upset of No. 3 Fairmont State (21-8) at the Charleston Civic Center.
The 6-foot-1 junior from Chillicothe, combined for 14 points in two meetings against the Falcons last season. In two games against them this season, Ohio,Authentic Byron Jones Jersey, and seven assists.,Authentic Randy Gregory Jersey, he averaged 29.5,Authentic Taco Charlton Jersey, eight rebounds
Despite his moderate double-digit average during the 2016-17,Authentic Chidobe Awuzie Jersey, his season averaged was boosted from a league-best 31.2 to 31.9.,Authentic Jourdan Lewis Jersey, the sign of things to come were evident in the final six games when he averaged 22.2 points. On Friday
“I just tried to play my game, who had 24 of Concord’s 41 points at halftime. “Sometimes they call on me to score a lot of points.”,” said Bolte
who battled throughout to avoid a three-game sweep against the Falcons.,B.J. Hamlet had 10 points for the Mountain Lions
The game’s score was tied 15 times and the lead changed hands 10 times. The final tie was at 73 with 3:45 remaining and the last lead change came on a pair of Bolte free throws with 7:15 on the clock. Fairmont State’s last lead was with 8:46 left.
“We wanted to make sure we shared the basketball, get the mismatches,” Concord Coach Todd May said.,womens Byron Jones Jersey,womens Randy Gregory Jersey, and get (Bolte) the basketball in good spots
Fairmont first-year head coach Joe Mazzulla said his team tried to take away his strengths.womens Jourdan Lewis Jersey
” Mazzulla said. “Maybe we should’ve trapped to get the ball out of his hands a little more. That’s March. Players make plays in March.”,Authentic Chaz Green Jersey,“I thought we did our best to make him go left
Vonte Montgomery had 20 points to lead the way for Fairmont,womens Chaz Green Jersey,womens Taco Charlton Jersey,womens Chidobe Awuzie Jersey,while R.J. Hutcherson had 14,Authentic Ryan Switzer Jersey, and Cole VonHandorf 10., Jason Jolly 12,womens Ryan Switzer Jersey,womens Xavier Woods Jersey, Andrew Emrick 11
Posted 13 Mar 2018

Posted 30 Mar 2018

Posted 15 Sep 2018

Posted 16 Oct 2018

Posted 04 Nov 2018

Posted 16 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic