Maybe luck will accompany Urban's renewal with Ravens

278 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Bellaaaa

Total Posts: 0

Believe it or not,Authentic Taco Charlton Jersey, who has suffered three serious injuries in four years with the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens,Authentic Jourdan Lewis Jersey, Brent Urban, considers himself lucky.
Lucky, because his most recent season-destroying injury, occurred in the Ravens’ Week 3 loss to Jacksonville in late September in London, a Lisfranc foot sprain, England.womens Ryan Switzer Jersey,
it happened early in the season,“Luckily,” the defensive end from the super-sized west-Toronto suburb of Mississauga, Ont., leaving me a lot of time to get ready for this season without pushing it too much, said Wednesday, in a phone interview from Maryland.
Well, that’s one way to look at it.womens Jourdan Lewis Jersey,
One has to find the positives somewhere. Urban sure is used to doing that.womens Chidobe Awuzie Jersey,
“It’s doing a lot better now,” he said of the injury. “I’ll be back for training camp, for sure. That’s what we’re shooting for. The recovery is going well and there have been no setbacks. I’ve finally been getting back to doing my old (workout) stuff.”
Urban did not rule out a return in time for the Ravens’ late spring practices, in May and June.womens Xavier Woods 
It was in 2014,Authentic Byron Jones Jersey, just weeks after the Ravens drafted Urban out of the University of Virginia, that the 6-foot-7,Authentic Randy Gregory Jersey, in the fourth round 134th overall, 300-pounder tore an ACL and missed his entire rookie season.
he tore a biceps and missed the first three months of the season. Finally,Authentic Chaz Green Jersey,Authentic Chidobe Awuzie Jersey,Authentic Ryan Switzer Jersey,In 2015 training camp, he debuted as a pro, on a Monday night in Week 12,Authentic Xavier Woods Jersey, and even made the game’s deciding play at the end. He blocked Cleveland’s field-goal attempt for victory, and a Ravens defender picked up the loose ball and returned it for a touchdown to give Baltimore the win.
Urban played as a backup in 2016, once again as a pressuring defensive end in Baltimore’s 3-4 defensive alignment, Houston’s J.J. Watt, the same position in the same basic system that his hero, plays.womens Taco Charlton Jersey,
Last year Urban had a monster preseason as starter, and seemed set for a breakout season in the last year of his rookie contract. Then came his third serious freak injury, on Sept. 25.,womens Chaz Green Jersey,Jersey,
Despite playing in just 25 regular-season games and missing 39 over four years, the 26-year-old on Tuesday signed a one-year extension, reportedly worth up to $2.35 million.,womens Randy Gregory Jersey
” Urban said. “Definitely for the continuity,“I wanted to come back here, the relationship I have with the trainer, in coming back from numerous injuries. It was pretty obvious that this is where I needed to be to play on a one-year, and knowing the defence. It made a lot of sense. Even the aspect of the training room,womens Byron Jones Jersey ‘prove-it’ type of deal. I’m really happy about it, and excited.”
Posted 19 Mar 2018

Posted 30 Mar 2018

Posted 15 Sep 2018

Posted 17 Oct 2018

Posted 05 Nov 2018

Posted 16 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic