Trumaine Johnson, and Teddy Bridgewater Jets contract information, Isaiah Crowell

628 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Bellaaaa

Total Posts: 0

A number of Jets signings were reported on Tuesday. On Wednesday, albeit an incomplete picture.,womens Jeff Allen Jersey, we started to get a picture of what some of the contracts look like
Simply put,womens Andre Hal Jersey, but given the information we have the Jets aren’t going to have a ton of flexibility on this one. It likely would keep Johnson expensively on the team for at least two years and at best provide the Jets with an expensive out in the third year if it proved to be a Wilkerson/Revis catastrophe.,womens Breno Giacomini Jersey, the Jets are giving Johnson superstar money. This is a top two contract at the position. Comparable deals that come to mind went to Darrelle Revis and Xavier Rhodes. I haven’t seen the full breakdown yet
but he doesn’t have a superstar track record. This just looks like a combination of a desperate team,Authentic Kareem Jackson Jersey,Johnson is good,womens Shane Lechler Jersey, and the best player in a free agent class without top end talent., a big need
this might not be an egregious overpay. Hopefully for the Jets he can because this has the potential to look ugly in the future.,I don’t think it’s realistic to expect Johnson to ever live up to this deal. But there are certain overpays that you can live with if things break the right way. If Johnson finds the form he had at earlier points in his career
this looks like a reasonable deal for a starting back.,You view on this one probably comes down to what you think of Crowell’s skillset and how well his Cleveland production will translate to a new system and blockers. On paper
The Bridgewater contract was initially reported at $5 million. To be honest, but one might be left to guess the base salary is $5 million with incentives that could go up to $15 million., something about that didn’t seem right to me. We await additional clarification
and the Jets will have a bargain.,That seems fair. If Bridgewater hits all of his incentives he will be well worth it
The structure of this deal seems unusual,Authentic Jeff Allen Jersey,Authentic Andre Hal Jersey,Authentic Breno Giacomini Jersey,Authentic C. J. Fiedorowicz Jersey, it’s really tough to get a handle on what we can expect. The Jets protect themselves with incentives and provide Bridgewater with fair compensation if he looks like a franchise guy.,womens C. J. Fiedorowicz Jersey,womens Kareem Jackson Jersey, but this is an unusual situation. With the injury Bridgewater suffered
In a way I’m actually kind of happy to see the additional money on the deal. I was a little nervous to think that Bridgewater had such little demand that $5 million was all it took to land him.
this looks like a reasonable deal for a starting back.,Authentic Shane Lechler Jersey,Authentic Ryan Griffin Jersey,You view on this one probably comes down to what you think of Crowell’s skillset and how well his Cleveland production will translate to a new system and blockers. On paper
The Bridgewater contract was initially reported at $5 million. To be honest,womens Ryan Griffin Jersey, but one might be left to guess the base salary is $5 million with incentives that could go up to $15 million., something about that didn’t seem right to me. We await additional clarification
and the Jets will have a bargain.,Authentic Robert Quinn Jersey,That seems fair. If Bridgewater hits all of his incentives he will be well worth it
The structure of this deal seems unusual,womens Robert Quinn Jersey, it’s really tough to get a handle on what we can expect. The Jets protect themselves with incentives and provide Bridgewater with fair compensation if he looks like a franchise guy., but this is an unusual situation. With the injury Bridgewater suffered
In a way I’m actually kind of happy to see the additional money on the deal. I was a little nervous to think that Bridgewater had such little demand that $5 million was all it took to land him.
Posted 29 Mar 2018

Posted 30 Mar 2018

Posted 15 Sep 2018

Posted 17 Oct 2018

Posted 05 Nov 2018

Posted 17 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic