. Law allows me to do that

94 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

Hugh Hefner will be buried next to Marilyn Monroe Reilly Smith Golden Knights Jersey , the Hollywood star whose radiant looks helped launch his publishing career. The Playboy founder, who died
Wednesday from natural causes at age 91, purchased the crypt next to Monroe's at
L.A. cemetery Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park for $75,000 in

Since modern America has come to resemble nothing so much as the inside of the Playboy Mansion, it's tempting to call Hugh Hefner a modern prophet

Monroe appeared on the first-ever Playboy cover in 1953 – with her nude Brendan Leipsic Golden Knights Jersey , color photo becoming the magazine's inaugural "Sweetheart of the Month" centerfold (later renamed the "Playmate").
Almost six decades later, the controversial publishing mogul told CBS Los
Angeles that he still felt a "double connection" to the model-actress, who died
in 1962. "She was the launching key to the beginning of Playboy," he said.
"[And] we were born the same year."

In 2009, the Playboy mogul told The L.A. Times he had many friends buried in this particular cemetery – plus Colin Miller Golden Knights Jersey , he couldn't imagine a bigger marquee for his resting place. "I'm a believer in things symbolic," he said. "Spending
eternity next to Marilyn is too sweet to pass up."

However, as Monroe told biographer George Barris in her memoir, Marilyn: Her Life in Her Own Words, she was "embarrassed Deryk Engelland Golden Knights Jersey , even ashamed" of the nude photos. She posed for pinup photographer Tom Kelley as a young, struggling actress –
signing the images "Mona Monroe" and earning a $50 modeling fee. Hefner secured
the photos four years later from a Chicago calendar company, after Monroe had
risen to fame in films like All About Eve.

Despite choosing his final resting place next to Monroe, Hefner never wound up meeting the actress – though they did talk once over the the phone. "She was
gone, sadly Marc-Andre Fleury Golden Knights Jersey , before I came out here," he told CNN in 2011.

by Uditha

COLOMBO, March 11 (Xinhua) -- Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has provoked a storm over his controversial statement to fire on Indian
fishermen poaching in the country's waters ahead of Indian prime minister's
historic visit to the country later this week.

Making a statement after the issue was raised in the Indian parliament, External Affairs Minister of India Sushma Swaraj, who met with Wickremesinghe
during her two-day visit to the island nation last week James Neal Golden Knights Jersey , said that she had taken it up with Wickremesinghe.

Swaraj said she was in Sri Lanka when she read the transcript of the interview in which Wickremesinghe justified the firing on Indian fishermen
intruding into Sri Lankan waters.

The Sri Lankan prime minister said on Friday that the Indian fishermen were taking away the livelihood of Sri Lankan fishermen in the north and the law
allows the security forces to shoot an intruder "breaking into a man's home."

"My meeting was fixed with Wickremesinghe, so I raised the issue strongly with him," the Indian minister said.

Swaraj has told Wickremesinghe that the Indian fishermen released from Sri Lankan prisons in January -- after a new government took office in Colombo --
went through the whole legal procedure, website Colombo Page reported.

The Indian minister said she had reminded Wickremesinghe that Indian Coast Guard recently arrested 19 Sri Lankan fishermen, but "we gave orders to release
them."

"I said that if we justify firing Alex Tuch Youth Jersey , we will keep firing at each other," she added.

Sushma Swaraj said India wants a "permanent solution" to the dragging dispute involving fishermen from both countries who often enter the waters of each
other's country for fishing. Swaraj was in Sri Lanka to prepare for the visit of
Prime Minister Narendra Modi who will be making the first visit by an Indian
prime minister in 28 years. Modi will also visit the country's former war-torn
Northern Province during his two-day tour.

India's opposition members took to twitter on Monday to criticize Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe over this comment to shoot Indian fishermen
poaching in local waters.

"It's 'bure din' for India if SL can dare to flash eyes to India as it has on fishermen's issues," Congress spokesperson Abhishek Singhvi said in a series of
tweets.

Singvi also criticized Wickremesinghe for his remarks and said he does not "deserve" to be Sri Lanka's prime minister if he cannot differentiate between
intruders and straying fishermen.

"Yes Mr. Ranil, u can shoot intruders entering ur house; bt if u shoot straying innocent bystanders u r liable to be shot at, tried 4 murder."

"If Sri Lankan PM cannot differentiate between intruders & straying fishermen & finds shooting as only option Nate Schmidt Youth Jersey , he doesn't deserve to be PM!" he tweeted.

Congress General Secretary Shakeel Ahmed expressed shock over Ranil's statement. "On the eve of PM Modi's tour to Sri Lanka, its PM says if Indian
fishermen will enter our territory we will shoot them."

"A lasting situation should be found, no extreme action should be taken by SL defense forces," Anand Sharma, another senior Congress leader Jonathan Marchessault Youth Jersey , posted on Twitter.

Talking about the fishermen issue, Wickremesinghe told a Tamil TV channel on Friday that, "If someone tries to break into my house, I can shoot. If he gets
killed... Law allows me to do that. "

Sri Lanka and India have been deadlocked for years over fishermen from each other's country poaching. Both sides have arrested dozens and at times hundreds
of fishermen and released them later.

Renewed talks between the two sides are expected to coincide with Modi's visit but the Sri Lankan government has been steadfastly against bottom trawling
by Indian fishermen that destroys the seabed and harms breeding grounds of fish.

Most couples in the verge of turning into parents often feel they must be prepared to accept sleepless nights. ‘On Becoming Baby Wise’, a huge selling
book has piled up .

Posted 12 Apr 2018

Reply to Topic