Do you think the Yeezy350 Boost good enough for running?

140 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Anthony1119

Total Posts: 0

Cadysport is back with a different attribute and this time round they get up alongside all the forthcoming adidas mens Yeezy Boost 350.This guide is rather lengthy, but a fantastic read if you are into kicks, designer style...plus a bit Kanye, needless to say.  While I am not fond of this adidas Yeezy collaborations we have seen so far, I am curious to find out what they do.  And of course I really don't like how these seem, I really believe that they're fairly clean -- particularly in contrast to the monstrosity that has been the 750 -- however that I can not help but watch the Roshe Run (or even Roshe One) around these items.  They carried that layout over using a flatter upper and real cushion.  While I am big on relaxation, I am even larger on conserving money.  So I would far rather spend $80 to a Roshe compared to 200 on those items. I understand most of you're into on-court work that may work as off-court style, but I am interested to read your ideas about the Yeezy350 Boost set as it now stands.
Posted 12 Apr 2018

Reply to Topic