US Air Jordan Retro For Sale Online

93 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
xinxiu24

Total Posts: 0

by Grandesso Federico

CANNES, France, May 19 (Xinhua) -- Brillante Mendoza, Filipino movie director presenting his film "Ma' Rosa" in competition at the ongoing 69th Cannes Film
Festival, wanted to explain in the movie the contradictions of an apparently
"normal" family.

"I was interested by the idea that you have to exchange or trade off somebody in order for you to have back your freedom," Mendoza told Xinhua in an exclusive
interview here in Cannes.

"Four years ago, I met a person, he was one of my acquaintances at that time. He was part of this story and I'm also involved in it," he said.

"Ma' Rosa" tells, in a realistic way, about the contradictions of a family who owns a convenience store in a poor area of Manila.

The shop also sells secretly drugs and this brings the mother Rosa and her husband into a strange commissariat where they will have to negotiate freedom by
giving something to the corrupt cops.

Explaining how he approached the story, Mendoza said the advantage was that he already knew this person and it was easy for him to interview the family.

"I tried to get both sides, the one of the family and the one of the police," he added.

"First you need to establish a connection, even the people I interviewed in the past, they could feel if you were just exploiting them or if you wanted to
know their real story," Mendoza said.

"I wanted to investigate about reality. Eventually they could trust me and they started telling me even the most delicate secrets," he continued.

The Filipino director wanted to present a family from a different angle.

"The interesting thing is that we have this pre-notion of what a family is and we see it as it is always perceived in our mind, but in real life, it is not
like that," he stressed.

"I'm trying to present a family in a different aspect of life, for me you could be bad citizen but you can be a good parent or vice versa," he added.

The Manila based director would like the people to have critical thinking on what is right and what is wrong, because in the film this family is treated like
a "commodity".

He also want the audience to reflect about how we perceive the significance of life and family.

According to him, in this case but also similar cases in the Philippines, this is a way to earn a living, a necessity. Mendoza was interested to show how
an illegal activity becomes a way of life.

As for his style in directing, he said "About my esthetic, I try to be real as much as I can in term not only of the camera works but also about acting
storytelling. I want to capture real life, and there is always in my film a red
line between the documentary and a feature film or a fiction."

"Normally, actors know the general story but not the exact details of the story. I like to work in this way, because I want everything to be more
spontaneous," he told Xinhua.

"With the screenplay, I'm very collaborative. Then I tried always to be a team player as much as I can, because I have a young team, very aggressive and
they always want to learn, to explore and to experiment," he said.

Brillante Mendoza is one of the most prominent forces of the Filipino cinema. He was in competition in Cannes with Serbis in 2008 and Kinatay in 2009, the
latter won him Best Director Award.

ZHENGZHOU Real Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , June 29 (Xinhua) -- China Southern Airlines became the country's first carrier to use facial recognition, with the technology put into
use Wednesday at Jiangying Airport in Nanyang City, Henan Province.

Passengers did not have to get a boarding pass at check-in Real Air Jordan Retro For Sale , as cameras verified their faces with their passport photos.

Also at the boarding gates, the system again confirmed their identity.

Hou Kan, a member of International Air Transport Association Real Air Jordan For Sale , said e-tickets, e-invoices and facial recognition would simplify check-in. Chinese airlines are keen to introduce new systems for the
convenience of air travellers.

Before the smart boarding system was launched, China Southern Airlines had notified passengers to download the airlines' app and upload a head shot before
going to the airport to check-in.

The system verifies images on the app with passengers' ID photos and their real-time images at the airport. Its takes just one second.

The airline developed the system with Baidu and GRG Banking.

Huang Wenqiang Real Jordan Retro For Sale , general manager of the airline's e-commerce division, said the smart-boarding system involved multiple encryption measures, which would
prevent personal information theft.

The airline will apply the system later at Beijing's new airport and other airports Real Jordan Shoes For Sale , said Han Wensheng, deputy general manager of China Southern Airlines.

With a fleet of over 700 aircraft, China Southern operates more than 2 Air Jordan Shoes For Sale Online ,000 flights linking 224 destinations in over 40 countries and regions. Its passenger throughput reached 150 million in 2016.

Premier Li urges China's rust belt to speed up reforms

Sharing session to celebrate 20th anniv. of HK's return held in S China

Hong Kong to mark 20th anniv. of return to motherland

China's domestic marine research vessel unveiled in Guangdong

China, Kyrgyzstan hold anti-terror drill in Xinjiang

In pics: woodblock movable type printing in C China

Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr worldwide

Plane Pull fundraising campaign held in Vancouver, Canada

by Hummam Sheikh Ali

DAMASCUS Air Jordan Retro For Sale Online , Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- After failing to bring a solution to the prolonged Syria war by seven rounds of talks, the eighth round of Geneva
talks this time is also not expected to achieve any breakthrough, analysts say.

Since 2012 Air Jordan For Sale Online , the consecutive rounds of Geneva talks have failed to produce a solid ground for the solution in Syria as the talks were marred by the
intervention of foreign powers in the talks in addition. ?

Posted 16 Apr 2018

Reply to Topic