bills for the month

51 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
xuanjin

Total Posts: 0

Lu Bin,wood shutters exterior the deputy director of the National Panel Quality Inspection Center and secretary of the Flooring Committee of the Forest Industry Association, talked about my personal experience through the changes in the entire situation of the flooring industry in 2004 over the theme of “Quality and Development”.outer boundary wall design for home Recently, besides paying more attention to the forestry industry, more attention has been paid to strengthening the floor. I often go to investigate and discover that there are many changes.exterior faux wood planks uk national lottery So summing up, I have a few experiences to communicate with everyone. The first is the quality problem: everyone says quality and development. I think that strengthening the quality of flooring is still the core task of the next development.wood plastic composites fire rated Some time ago, the second set of CCTV had already put the 2004 national inspection data bulletin on the laminate flooring, and the Internet also made corresponding reports.bottom plate basement composite deck The number of spot checks this year is very large. The number of spot checks in the past was only four or fifty,production of ceiling board from paper and in 2004 we sampled about eighty samples. Basically, several large areas in China are in the scope of spot checks. Obviously, under a large-scale and vigorous investigation, we found problems that were not easily discovered in the past. The issues that we are most concerned about this
Posted 26 Apr 2018

Reply to Topic