MapleStory: Should We Move to More Populated Server?

134 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Cszcy

Total Posts: 0

They believe they must play the Maplestory Mesos with more other gamers, rather than playing MapleStory alone.

However, I think It's bad enough that I got ban in GRAZED with my first primary and ended up deleting that my favourite character and ceased playing for weeks.

Decided to return since I was expecting that most of these players I had to "KS" because there wasn't any where to train back when SDH and HoH were the sole place you could train at.

You know when your not part of this cool kids club you can't get in a celebration because individuals only want train together with their buddies and if your not their buddy they then want nothing to do with you.

Countless times I wanted to train at SDH and HoH but no one wanted to let me in there party after being treated this way for as long as I needed to I had enough and only chose to start KSing folks.

Imagine being bullied in school and finally you get enough of being bullied and you just snap and also the individual who has been bullying you end up teaching them a lesson while that is how I felt and not many of you are able to comprehend what its like.

People today claim I did not try to make friends with people in the match no trust me I did and also seems like all they did was bully me at the game.

So the server is dead I will finally have some peace no longer must be worried about having to fight to get somewhere to train in a game. But I have a lot of MS Mesos in my MS accounts, will I loose my mesos?

I can't recall how many times I wished to boss with folks and nobody ever wanted to as to them I had been either not part of the guild or whatever reason.

Ok, that's all, you know, I am not feeling good with Nexon anymore, I think that they didn't to try their very best to make MapleStory a better match, I won't suprised if MapleStory go to dead one day.Nexon has announced a western launch for MapleStory 2. Featured previously can view a brand new trailer for the cutesy MMO.

Posted 25 May 2018

Reply to Topic