adidas NMD R1 Glitch Sunglow Is Coming Soon

158 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Anthony1119

Total Posts: 0

This women’s adidas NMD features a full stretch mesh upper that’s fully covered in “Sun Glow” with a Glitch graphic design blended in.While this previously featured midnight grey version is expected to debut next month, the women’s adidas NMD R1 Glitch edition will be offered in a vibrant hue of sunglow this season as well.We have a lot hiking in the weekend with my university classmates,I like wearing my adidas nmd to ride my bicycle.

adidas Originals will be releasing a handful of new adidas NMD this winter, which includes this adidas NMD R1 Glitch Sun Glow colorway.The defining light orange tone essentially drapes the runner’s stretch mesh upper with subtle white accents for a glitch effect. White accents for the branding, a matching white midsole and black rubber outsole completes the design altogether.White three stripes branding matches the off-white midsole bumpers while a sharp contrast of black hits the international ‘Brand With The Three Stripes’ heel tab.When the glitch graphic makes its way to the Adidas NMD this winter, expect this "Sunglow" colorway for women to be part of the lineup.Nike Air VaporMax is very light and good for girls,my girl friend bought few pairs with different colorways.

The Nike Air VaporMax is coming in many more colorways this Fall and the next pair to drop is in a combo of college navy/dark grey for this month of September. The sneaker’s perforated knitted upper is basically covered in the grey hue, while pink accents are used on the rear and the large air bag unit in the heel.

Posted 26 May 2018

Reply to Topic