is taking measures to make certain this

109 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
douhua2233

Total Posts: 0

NEW YORK (AP) Jeremy Kerley’s second stint with the New York Jets is over.
The veteran wide receiver and punt returner was waived on Monday after he had been on a one-week roster exemption following a four-game suspension for
violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancers.
The Jets had until 4 p.m. EST on Monday to either cut Kerley or make a roster move to clear a spot for the wide receiver. They chose to move on from
Kerley Jets Sam Darnold Jersey , who had 22 catches for 217 yards and a touchdown in eight games.
Article continues below ... Kerley was suspended by the league without pay on Nov. 6 after testing positive for Turinabol, an anabolic steroid. The 5-foot-9, 180-pound Kerley
issued a statement at the time Authentic Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey , saying he was ”shocked” by the result of the test and insisted he has never used steroids. He added that he would
fully investigate the matter because ”I know that I have done nothing
wrong.”
Kerley returned to the team and practiced last week, and reiterated that he didn’t knowingly ingest a performance enhancer. He added that he didn’t have
time to investigate the situation, but jokingly said perhaps it was the work of
”a ghost.”
”There’s a lot of ghosts around here Authentic Lorenzo Cain Jersey ,” Kerley said last Wednesday. ”Maybe a ghost put it in me. I don’t know. You know the Ghost of Christmas Past? A ghost might
have put it in me. I don’t know.”
Kerley was a fifth-round draft pick of the Jets out of TCU in 2011 and established himself as a sure-handed punt returner and clutch pass-catcher on
third downs for New York. He led the Jets in receptions in 2012 and 2013, but
was released after the 2015 season. He signed with Detroit last year, but was
traded during training camp to San Francisco Authentic Denard Span Jersey , where he had a career-best 64 catches for 667 yards and three touchdowns.
The 49ers released him shortly before the regular season began in September, and the Jets reunited with Kerley a few days later.
In seven NFL seasons, Kerley has 268 catches for 3 Cheap Mark Walton Jersey ,109 yards and 13 touchdowns. He also has averaged 8.7 yards on punt returns, including a 68-yard touchdown in 2012 .

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
. Womens B.J. Hill Jersey , Womens Jason Sanders Jersey , Womens Dante Pettis Jersey , Womens Da'Shawn Hand Jersey ,
Posted 02 Jun 2018

Reply to Topic