football is starting

219 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

ABOARD XIANGYANGHONG 09 Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Collegiate Navy Men's UK , June 25 (Xinhua) -- Jiaolong, China's first manned deep-sea submersible, on Wednesday embarked on a
preparatory voyage ahead of a scientific expedition in the Pacific Ocean.

Its carrier, Xiangyanghong 09 Adidas Ultra Boost x Porshe Design White UK , set sail from a port in the city of Jiangyin in east China's Jiangsu Province.

After the trial journey, Jiaolong is scheduled for a July voyage in the west Pacific Ocean, during which it will research cobalt-rich crusts in the ocean and
life forms inhabiting the bottom of the ocean.

The State Oceanic Administration (SOA) revealed that a micro-sized remote-controlled submersible called "Longzhu," or "Dragon Ball Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Men's Black UK ," will be carried by Jiaolong for its first scientific expedition mission. By reaching narrow regions that are
inaccessible to Jiaolong, Longzhu is expected to expand the coverage of the
research.

Longzhu was made and developed by the Shenyang Institute of Automation under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, according to the SOA.

In 2012, Jiaolong Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Navy Multicolor Blue UK , China's first manned deep-sea submersible, achieved a record dive depth of more than 7,000
meters in the Pacific's Mariana Trench.

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, April 14 (Xinhua) -- Small ball or big ball Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Carbon Navy UK , this is a question. Germany's star table tennis player Timo Boll, once world No. 1 in the ITTF
rankings, also loves football and even played as a striker at a local club when
he was a kid. In an recent interview with Xinhua, he said he believes that the
hard-working and patient Chinese will manage to get nearer to the world's best
with the help of a well-designed football development strategy.

In the interview Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Show Your Stripes Pack Black UK , he also talked about upcoming games in China, especially his pairing up with China's Ma
Long in the men's doubles at this year's table tennis worlds in Suzhou.

Xinhua: Mr. Boll, what do you prefer, a small ball or more of a big one?

Timo Boll (laughing): "That sounds like a life-long question and an impossible one to answer."

Xinhua: Yes Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Show Your Stripes Pack Tech Ink UK , it's either a football or a table-tennis ball. It's your decision...

Boll: "Oh thank you, somehow I feel I'm in a bit of a tricky situation right now. But seriously, table tennis is my lifelong passion but there again I'm
German and have a great love of football, too."

Xinhua: We're happy about that because we would like to talk about football and China.

Boll: "That's going to be interesting because at the end of April I'll be playing in the table-tennis World Cup in Suzhou - and by the way in the double
event with a great Chinese sportsman - Ma Long Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Multicolor White UK , the seven-time World Champion. And in July I'll be playing for Shandong Weiqiao in the Chinese Super
League and will later compete in the China Open in Chengdu in August. By the way
with a small table-tennis ball..."

Xinhua: "We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you. What are your goals with the small table-tennis ball?"

Boll: "We want to win and play great table tennis. The doubles pairing is no PR gag, it's something we will be taking very seriously. Ma Long is a top class
player of which China has many. Our games suit each other as he is an absolute
killer at the table. He has the hardest shots and is a fighter with a great
character."

Xinhua: "That's something you would need in football too, a fighting spirit and a team spirit. China recently has revealed plans to establish football as a
national sport. What do you expect from China's football in the future?"

Boll: "I'm looking forward with great interest as to how the plans of President Xi Jinping develop. I don't think the people in China expect a rapid
short-term growth. China won't win the next World Cup. Firstly the Chinese
people generally are very patient and it is one reason why I feel so at home in
China. However the Chinese are ambitious too. Meaning: Once they have a goal,
they constantly work towards achieving it and it will be the same way with
football too."

Xinhua: Do you expect China to become one of the world's top football nations?

Boll: "China will manage to get nearer to the world's best. Of that I am sure about. But of course it will take a while. It's not possible to copy the so
successful table tennis system one to one that quickly. But China has a long
breath when they start on the road to something they really want."

Xinhua: What will be the most important points if football is to be developed successfully?

Boll: "When playing for Shandong Luneng in the Chinese Super League Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Blue Grey UK , I saw a big football training center next to our one for table tennis. I expect many more to be built all over
the country soon. I have actually talked to football experts in Germany about
China's new plans for the game. All of them said that China should not do the
same mistakes as the USA in the 70s when trying to push football by bringing in
aging football stars from all over the world. If you sign big name players then
pick just a few very good ones but the main thing is to concentrate on
developing your own talents."

Xinhua: You live and have lived in both China and Germany. Germany is an established football country and football is the No.1 sport. Nevertheless there
has been an upsurge since 2005, especially since the 2006 World Cup.

Boll: "It was like an explosion. Whenever the World Cup is taking place or the national team is playing almost the entire nation is glued to the big and
small screens. Everybody is experiencing the feel good factor. One of the main
reasons for the new success which culminated in winning the 2014 World Cup was
the academy system every professional club had to set up. And they had to be of
a high standard. They are a good role model for China too. As I have heard,
football is starting to be taught in Chinas schools. It's the first step to
develop the game properly."

Xinhua: What else?

Boll: "A good national team is one thing, but next to it a nationwide academy and league system is vital as are hot-spo. http://www.wholesalejerseyssoccerforcheap.com/   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale College Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap College Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap NHL Jerseys 

Posted 12 Jun 2018

Reply to Topic