Temptation!!!

5254 views 40 replies
Reply to Topic
heera

Total Posts: 24

Temptation!!!

heyy everyone!!is anyone going or already go to the concert??I went backstage and i saw them alll!!!!!!!ShahRukh was soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cudnt believe i saw him!it was amazingggggg!and then all the girls looked badd!I dunno why.and Saif was soo kool!Arjun was ok.It was the besttt!I cant believe I saw them!
Posted 26 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
i went to the concert, my cousine took pics with them n all...shahrukh actually fell down on audiences when he was on that metal thing where he sits down n the things starts comin up so then he stayed there for like 10 mins lol...it was fun...now a days to get in back stage is too easy if u sittin in vip...cuz they be sellin passes for 50 bucks lol
Posted 26 Sep 2004

man, i really wanted to to go to the concert when it was here in NJ a few days ago. but i couldnt!
Posted 27 Sep 2004

heera says
Vas-D-aww for real???he fell?didya guys take pics of that?lol.and nu uh passes for backstage r 50 bux?here they dunn sell backstage passes it was lucky me who saw an old friend who gives food 2 the stars so she took me and my friend backstage!but thas soo kool!

bush blasta-why cudnt u go?u kno u can entr to win free tickets and they come pick u up for the concert and drop u off
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
no i never take pics cuz the never come clear, since therez so many lights...
Posted 27 Sep 2004

heera says
ooo i c,mine came out veryy clear!i can see everyones faces clearly.but not while in de audience..
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
yea but its fun takin pics when u're in the pic with em, when u can't be in the pic, then who cares...its worthless
ppl who produces the show get their famiies to them for the pics...so the best u can do is, stay in backstage n watch em doin stuff infront of u n talk to them
Posted 27 Sep 2004

i soooo wanted to gooo but the VIP tickets were like $300 dollars and the cheap ones were not good at all so i didnt even bother...any way parents arent gonna pay $300 so when SRK comes when i am older i am definatley going.
Posted 28 Sep 2004

can any of u guys post pics plzzzzz
Posted 28 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
VIP are not 300 dollars, they're like 125...
Posted 28 Sep 2004

heera says
vas-d:yea ur rite..it worthless takin pics fo them if ur not with them..i was with them!hehe!

i love_only srk:yahh the tickets here for the front front row r 300 dollars..thas too much!i bought the 100 dollar one but dint have to use them coz i went backstage..it was a waste buyin it!

bush_blasta:i have pics from the concert!ill try and post them sometime.
Posted 28 Sep 2004

thankss heera, post em as soon as possible
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
I guess they never came here !!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

yupp the tickets were $300 and people actually paid to go
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
chicago rulezz i guess...they were only for 125...
Posted 30 Sep 2004

toogood says
i really wanted to go too but as 1love_onlysrk said the tickets were too expensive
Posted 06 Oct 2004

¥Á§-D said:

chicago rulezz i guess...they were only for 125...

yaar, still a waste of money...unless ur rich
Posted 06 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
OMG! YES! I met em all, but not backstage. we just go and wait @ their hotel until they come out of their rooms, and the nice one's will stop to take pix and stuff, but most r pretty rude and stuck up and just leave in the protection of body guards.

out of all the people that have come here in the past few months, only hrithik, arjun, and celina have been nice, the rest were all a bunch of snobs!

i'm getting my computer back this weekend, i'm at school rt now, so i'll post all the pix i've taken with them this weekend! my comp should be fixed by friday-saturday, then i'll upload those pix! till then, buh-bye!
Posted 06 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i'm not rich, but i can afford that vip ticket...so its all good
Posted 06 Oct 2004

sweetstuff said:

OMG! YES! I met em all, but not backstage. we just go and wait @ their hotel until they come out of their rooms, and the nice one's will stop to take pix and stuff, but most r pretty rude and stuck up and just leave in the protection of body guards.

out of all the people that have come here in the past few months, only hrithik, arjun, and celina have been nice, the rest were all a bunch of snobs!

i'm getting my computer back this weekend, i'm at school rt now, so i'll post all the pix i've taken with them this weekend! my comp should be fixed by friday-saturday, then i'll upload those pix! till then, buh-bye!

wait...SRK wasnt mean was he??
Posted 08 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
sorry guys, my comp is taking longer than expected to repair. shud have it back by today, so i'll have the pix up sumtime this week, whenever i have time.
Posted 12 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
HERE R THE PIX I PROMISED U GUYS, I HAD TO POST MY GRP LOGO ON EM, CUZ LAST TIME MAHIRAM STOLE MY PIX W/CELINA, HRITHIK, AND FARDEEN!

SRK:

SAIF:

RANI(W/MY MOM):

PRIYANKA:

ARJUN:

ARJUN & ME(WHILE HE'S GIVIN ME AN AUTOGRAPH, SORRY FOR THE FACE EXPRESSIONS!):

ARJUN, ME, AND MY MOM(STILL AUTOGRAPHS):

LOL, MY MOM'S REALLY EXCITED:

ARJUN:

ME, ARJUN, AND MY SISTER(AFTER THE CONCERT NOW):

ARJUN & MY MOM:

ARJUN:

ARJUN'S AUTOGRAPH ON MY SISTER'S ARM:

RANI(i was the 1st 1 to spot her, she was tryin to sneak out while every1 was crowding SRK, and i ran to her, and she sees me running, and she's like, "NO, NO, NO, THE SHOW'S BEEN DELAYED!" B4 she cud even finish the sentence, my mom had grabbed her by the neck and forced her to take a pic. U CAN SEE SHE'S TRYING TO GET MY MOM OFF EVEN IN THE PIC!) it was the fastest thing ever! THE funny part was that when she came back from the concert, she still didn't stop for any1, so what show was delayed then???? and OMG, we have it on video, rt when she came back from the concert, my mom tried pulling her agn, but u guys shud see the face expression on rani, she runs to her body guard like she's totally terrified of my mom, it's hilarious!)

PREITY!(SHE PISSED ME OFF THE MOST! she came out of the elevator, and wudn't even look @ us when she came out. and she was like, "HI, HELLO in her manly voice to everyone, as if sum1 wud shoot her if she didn't do that much! all the ppl started screaming @ her, "it's not like we're here for u anyways!"(i was 1 of them) it was hilarious!

PRIYANKA(she's sorta in b/w, cuz she wasn't really rude to anybody, she just told this one guy not to touch her when he tried getting a pic w/her, cuz i guess they cud start crap abt her, i don't think it was anything serious though. and when we asked for an autograph, she was gonna give us 1, but my sis didn't have a pen ready!)

SAIF( he gave me an autograph as he was running by, and i went after him to try and get a pic w/him, but i saw him push this 1 dude out of his way, REALLY, REALLY HARD, so i didn't go near him)

SRK(same w/him, i'm not so sure if he was really mean, but i think it was his bodyguards!!!! this dumb gora was his bodyguard, and he wudn't let any1 near him. my mom almost pulled srk's arm off when she pulled him back to try and get a pic, and he didn't do anything, but his dumb bodyguard pushed my mom off really hard! and a lot of ppl blocked his elevator doorway so he cudn't go up, cuz he wudn't stop for any1, but they called the police guys to come and move the crowd out of the way! OH, BUT MY SIS DID GIVE HIM A CARD THAT WE HAD MADE HIM, AND SAID THANK U VERY MUCH, BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE IT WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM THE CONCERT LIKE ARJUN DID!)

ARJUN(omg, i gave him a card b4 he left for the concert AND HE TOUCHED THE SIDE OF MY FACE WITH HIS HAND IN THE MOST LOVING MANNER, I ALMOST DIED! and when he came back he still had MY CARD, and when he saw me, he was like, that was a lovely card, u see i recognized you. when he was leaving he said, "you guys are awesome!" the best part is that i have it all on video! I THINK HE'S THE SWEETEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED!!!!!!)
Posted 16 Oct 2004

wow, nice explaination yaar
Posted 16 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
saif is a F***in dumm ass to push his fans away...
Posted 17 Oct 2004

i cant believe wat he and SRK and Rani did. I kinda can understand SRK and Rani because they must be tired of all this commotion. No body wants people all over them being touched and stuff...
Posted 20 Oct 2004

chenlina says
chenlina20170206 cheap toms shoes coach factory outlet coach outlet adidas shoes hollister clothing michael kors outlet clearance ray ban wayfarer louis vuitton nike air force 1 ugg boots toms shoes adidas originals louis vuitton cleveland cavaliers jerseys uggs pas cher mlb jerseys air max sale mont blanc mountain pen los angeles clippers jerseys louis vuitton moncler gucci shoes louis vuitton handbags cheap nba jerseys tory burch outlet hollister jordans ralph lauren outlet ray ban sunglasses ray ban sunglasses canada goose ugg outlet ugg boots louis vuitton outlet replica watches coach outlet air jordans the north face jackets mont blanc pens ugg outlet ralph lauren nike cortez ugg boots golden state warriors jerseys kate spade moncler uk louis vuitton louis vuitton outlet stores michael kors bags oakley sunglasses outlet coach factory outlet longchamp pas cher roshe run mlb jerseys louis vuitton handbags ugg australia michael kors handbags ray ban sunglasses ugg boots retro jordans 11 tommy hilfiger outlet canada goose outlet rolex watches polo ralph lauren snapbacks wholesale uggs outlet coach outlet canada goose jackets coach outlet ugg boots outlet timberland boots polo ralph lauren scarpe hogan louboutin shoes moncler jackets tory burch outlet rolex watches outlet michael kors canada nike roshe adidas nmd michael kors nike outlet coach outlet online cheap jordans jordan femme nike roshe run miami heat jerseys ray ban glasses chaussures louboutin true religion jeans moncler paris polo ralph lauren outlet ray ban sunglasses ed hardy clothing retro jordans mont blanc mountain pen louboutin uk uggs outlet ugg boots fitflops prada outlet coach outlet store online canada goose outlet adidas ultra boost adidas yeezy 350 celine outlet christian louboutin heels true religion louis vuitton coach factory outlet coach factory outlet true religion outlet air jordan shoes ugg outlet coach outlet louis vuitton outlet pandora charms ralph lauren outlet nike air max hollister clothing nike air max 2016 moncler uk nike sb michael kors outlet adidas zx flux michael kors outlet nike trainers michael kors louis vuitton outlet true religion ukuggs uk ugg italia coach factory outlet chanel outlet dallas mavericks jerseys ralph lauren nike outlet oakley sunglasses canada burberry outlet christian louboutin outlet michael kors handbags nfl jerseys michael kors outlet adidas shoes christian louboutin pas cher gucci belts pandora charms true religion jeans gucci belts michael kors handbags coach outlet adidas trainers oakley sunglasses louboutin shoes louis vuitton oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses michael kors nike air max 2017 pandora jewelry oakley sunglasses polo ralph lauren rolex watches ray ban sunglasses uk replica watches christian louboutin sale oakley store oakley sunglasses michael kors handbags omega watches red bottom shoes gucci outlet replica watches for sale uggs sale timberland boots michael kors handbags clearance replica watches kate spade outlet air jordan cheap jordans ray ban sunglasses pandora jewelry official site nike roshe christian louboutin sale michael kors handbags ray ban sunglasses supra sneakers louis vuitton outlet louboutin shoes fitflops michael kors handbags seattle seahawks jerseys nba jerseys louis vuitton nike huarache nike huarache canada goose toms shoes oakley sunglasses wholesale michael kors outlet tiffany and co beats by dr dre adidas nmd shoes tory burch handbags true religion jeans ray-ban sunglasses gucci outlet store louis vuitton handbags louis vuitton coach canada christian louboutin paris ugg outlet adidas yeezy adidas originals cheap ray ban sunglasses louis vuitton handbags cheap basketball shoes oakleynhl jerseys cheap denver broncos jerseys beats by dre new york knicks jerseys ugg outlet ed hardy christian louboutin shoes prada bags coach outlet louis vuitton outlet cheap ugg boots gucci outlet michael kors handbags canada goose timberland boots oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses canada goose michael kors handbags oakley sunglasses adidas outlet louboutin outlet oklahoma city thunder jerseys instyler kate spade nike roshe run adidas yeezy 350 tory burch handbags gucci outlet louis vuitton outlet coach outlet chicago bulls jerseys calvin klein ugg boots hermes handbags nhl jerseys ugg australia coach outletpandora jewelry canada goose moncler outlet canada goose outlet oakley sunglasses cheap nhl jerseys ralph lauren polo rolex watches ugg boots michael kors outlet clearance adidas outlet online louis vuitton outlet michael kors outlet hermes bags coach outlet ray bans prada outlet canada goose uk ray ban sunglasses adidas nmd louis vuitton uk fitflop shoes coach outlet store online clearances louis vuitton cheap jordans kate spade outlet hollister kids ray ban sunglasses fitflops ralph lauren polo uk washington wizards jerseys minnesota vikings jerseys louis vuitton handbags ray ban glasses moncler pas cher coach outlet online ray ban canada mbt shoes mbt outlet clearance ray ban sunglasses louis vuitton belt fitflops ugg outlet polo ralph lauren toms wedges nike air max uk ray ban sunglasses wholesale coach handbags toms uk uggs australia ray ban sunglasses louis vuitton outlet michael kors outlet ray-ban wayfarerralph lauren polo timberland outlet gucci outlet coach factory outlet michael kors seattle seahawks jerseys michael kors uk ugg boots longchamp bags coach outlet online ralph lauren uk celine handbags ralph lauren polo shirts ugg outlet louis vuitton outlet coach outlet online nike air max cheap ray ban sunglasses mcm outlet timberland shoes gucci uk ugg boots the north face louis vuitton outlet cheap jordans louis vuitton canada canada goose outlet nike air max uk toms shoes ugg outlet tods shoes ugg boots louis vuitton outlet stores giuseppe zanotti ray ban wayfarer michael kors handbags new england patriots jerseys true religion outlet cheap jordan shoes ugg outlet jordan retro abercrombie boston celtics jerseys burberry handbags coach outlet ugg boots paris michael kors outlet oakley sunglasses wholesale pittsburgh steelers jerseys toms shoes ralph lauren outlet ralph lauren christian louboutin shoes cheap oakley sunglasses cincinnati bengals jerseys nike nfl jerseys louis vuitton sac louis vuitton pandora uk abercrombie kids coach outlet ralph lauren outlet toms shoes nike tn pas cher true religion jeans cheap uggs tommy hilfiger outlet louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton outlet ugg boots mont blanc pens mont blanc pens nike blazer michael kors ugg outlet cheap mlb jerseys cheap uggs abercrombie & fitch true religion jeans mlb jerseys hollister clothing longchamp outlet ralph lauren outlet coach outlet online coach outlet chanel handbags louboutin outlet michael kors outlet nike air max coach outlet coach handbags roshe run flyknit adidas yeezy nike free run san antonio spurs jerseys adidas superstar coach handbags cheap ugg boots ralph lauren polo rolex watches true religion sale ugg boots louis vuitton outlet christian louboutin heels ray ban pas cher fitflops sandals nike air max pas cher north face jackets adidas trainers nike outlet store oakley sunglasses mcm bags chenlina20170206 ?
Posted 06 Feb 2017

chenjinyan says
mont blanc pensnike outlet storekate spadetrue religion jeansbalenciaga shoeslongchamp outletadidas nmdralph laurenlouis vuittonoakley canadalouis vuittonmcm bagsmichael kors handbagsadidas football bootsray banadidas flip flopsray ban sunglassesmanchester united jerseymichael kors outletoakley sunglassesred bottom shoesjordan 3louis vuittoncarnival shoesdior handbagsnhl jerseyscheap nhl jerseyspandora jewelryjordan xx9cheap mlb jerseyssupremelouis vuitton outlet onlinetimberland bootspolo ralphbarcelona jerseyjordan 4coach factory onlineair jordan 11nike roshegucci outletadidas outletray banair maxcheap mlb jerseysjordansnike uklouis vuittonwholesale nfl jerseyslouis vuittonpandora jewelrymichael kors taschennike free runoakley sunglassesadidas outlet storetrue religion jeansstuart weitzman shoesair force 1nike shoxcoachpolo outletbvlgari ringshermes ukpolo outletcoach outletbirkenstock outletair jordanair jordancheap nba jerseysnike sbnike airfitflops outletcheap replica watchescoachcartier jewelryfila sneakersjordansnike blazerunder armour outletprada handbagsferragamo outletmichael kors ukair huarachemichael kors handbagsbaseball batscheap ray banslouis vuitton handbagslouis vuitton outletcheap rolex watchesair jordanmichael kors outletnike prestonike outlettoms outletcoach outlet onlinejordan 6true religion jeanspolo ralph lauren outletjordan 12mlb jerseysred bottomsadidas yeezysupreme ukdansko shoesoakley sunglassesalexander mcqueen shoesyeezy shoesair maxlouboutinpandora ukreplica watcheslongchampbirkenstock shoesoff-white clothingair max 95oakley sunglassessuicoke sandalsair max 90michael kors outletcoach outletvibram five fingerslouis vuitton outletcoach outlethollister outletlongchamp outletadidas jeremy scottoakley sunglassesair max 97coach outletcoach handbagsburberry scarfmac cosmeticsnfl jerseysnike dunkscoach factory outletkate spade outlettimberland outletlouboutinscarpe mbtjordansnfl jerseys wholesalejames harden shoesmiu miu shoeswedding shoesair max 1nike tennismichael kors handbags outletcoach factory outletnike tnair jordan 14jordan shoessupreme outletburberry outletroshe runoakley vaultcheap jerseyshermespolo ralph laurensupra shoesyeezy 500 blushasicssupremeadidas slidestory burchstussy hoodietag heuer watchesundefeated shoeslouis vuitton outletmarc jacobscheap oakley sunglassesburberry outletpandora jewelry canadaoff-white clothingnike kyrie 3adidas ultra boostnike flip-flopsmichael kors outletjimmy choo shoesmizuno running shoesralph lauren uktory burch outletadidas superstaradidas outlettrue religion jeansnike freemichael kors outlethermes outletmulberry handbagsadidas nmdnike shoestimberland bootsnike outletpolo ralphnike lunarglideadidas stan smithnike epic reactjordan 8burberry outlet onlinelouis vuitton outletlongchampbreitling watchesswarovskitoms outlet onlinecoach handbagsnew balancepradapradabirkenstock sandalsmbt shoespandora jewelryswarovski crystalsalvatore ferragamocoach outlet onlinejordanspolo outletfitflopskobe 11soccer jerseysbirkenstockceline outletflip-flopscoach outlet onlineair jordan shoesdolce and gabbanabalance shoeskevin durant shoesnike ukadidas outlet storecoach outletburberry outlet canadaray bantory burch outletcurry shoesjordan 1snapbacks wholesaleray banair max plusjordanlouis vuittonoakley sunglassescoach factory outlet onlineair maxadidas ukpandora outletvan cleef & arpels jewelryflopsoakley sunglassesjuicy couture outletnike air maxflip flopsair max 2017louis vuitton outletvans shoesadidas shoesbirkenstock sandalskate spadeconverse shoescheap rolex watchesbalenciaga shoeslouis vuitton handbagslinks of londoncheap nfl jerseysgivenchy handbagsbottega venetaasics running shoesy3 shoesrolex watchesbreguet watcheslongchampasics running shoesnike blazerjordanralph laurengiuseppe zanotti shoestrue religion jeansconversetod's shoesadidas yeezy 350adidas wingscoach outlet onlinesuperdry clothingnike air huarachebeats by drecoach outlet onlinelebron 15michael kors outletbalenciaga sandalsoakley sunglasses wholesaleharden vol 1ray ban sunglasses wholesalebasketball shoesnike shoes for mentrue religionpolo ralph laurenpandora charmsralph lauren uknike revolutionkate spadetimberland bootskate spadeflopsbcbgair max 2018nike air maxjordan shoesmalone souliers muleslouboutincheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmont blancnike free runjordan pas chermichael kors outlet clearancetimberland pronike freepolo ralph laurenferragamo shoespuma slideslongchamp handbagsnike air forceherve leger dressesnike outlet onlinepandora charmslouis vuitton handbagsgucci slidesvans shoeslouis vuitton outletcoach factory outletrolex watchesmanolo blahnik shoesair maxmichael kors outletnike shoeslouboutinblackhawks jerseyjordan shoesray banbelstaff jacketsflip flopsnew balance sandalscoach outlet onlinemont blanc pensmishka clothingnike air maxvalentino shoescoach factory outlet onlinehermes birkin bagspuma fenty sandalsnike cortezcheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmichael kors outlet onlinefingerlings monkeykate spade handbagscoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesair jordanchristian louboutinlouis vuittonpandora jewelry canadaconverse shoesray banbeats by dremichael korspolo shirtsnike mercurial vaporbaseball jerseysair max 270audemars piguetralph lauren ukralph laurenadidas stan smith shoesflip-flopsmichael kors handbagspolo ralph laurenjordan retronike outletnike huarache shoesjordan 5michael korslouis vuittonhermes kelly baglight up shoesmichael kors outletnike outletmichael kors outletralph laurenswarovski jewelrylouboutinchristian louboutin outletchristian louboutinchristian louboutin shoeschristian louboutin outletcoach outletcoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet storekobe 12nfl jerseys wholesaletory burchtory burch bagsprada bagsprada handbagscolumbia sportsweartimberland outlet20185.18chenjinyan
Posted 18 May 2018

valandrian says
bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008
bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008
bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008bd46008
bd46008
Posted 22 May 2018

chenjinyan says
ralph laurenmichael kors outletnike air force 1louboutinray banpuma slidesralph lauren outletadidas yeezyjordan shoesred bottom shoestrue religionmaillot de footpradacheap jordansbaseball jerseyspuma fentyray ban sunglassessac longchampadidas outletnike roshebaseball batssupreme new yorkpandora jewelrysupremekate spade outletnike shoespolo outletray ban sunglasseskate spade outletnike air max 270asicsjordansharden vol 2mont blanc pensoff-whitejordan 8snew balance sandalsoakley sunglassesaudemars piguetnike huarachebreguet watchesmanolo blahnikadidas originalskobe 11coach factory outletlongchamp outletnew balancemcm backpacknfl jerseyslight up shoesmaglie calcionike air maxchristian louboutinadidas yeezyvalentinomichael korscelinenike revolutionoakley sunglasseshermes kelly bagconverse shoescoach outletnike cortezbalenciaga shoesray bansmichael kors outletcoach outletmlb jerseysadidas nmdadidas wingsnike air max pluswedding shoesnike tnoakley sunglassesadidas ultra boostsuprememichael korschristian louboutin outletpolo ralph laurenlongchamp outletnike air maxoakley sunglassesmichael kors outletcoach walletstory burch outlettrue religion jeansnike dunkschristian louboutinswarovskiyeezy shoessoccer jerseysadidas nmdmontblanc fountain pencoach outletfussball trikotslongchamplinks of londonfitflops salefitflopslebron 15jordansadidas outletoakley sunglassesadidas superstarfitflopsjordan 6sadidas flip flopscamisetas de futbolflopsbcbgcoach outlettory burch outlettrue religionmbtadidas outlettimberlandjordan xx9nike storeshoe carnivalconverse outletjordan 4ssoccer jerseyskobe 12true religion outletnike tennisjordan shoesmontblancred bottom shoescoach factory outletmaglia calciobvlgari jewelrytrue religion outletcoach outletreplica rolex watchesmlb jerseysmichael kors handbagspandora outletvibram fivefingersnike blazercoach outletray ban sunglassesnike air max 95michael kors outlet clearancenike prestojimmy choo outletadidas shoeslongchampadidasnike free runralph laurenadidas stan smithmalone souliersfitflopsoff-whiterunning shoesnike shoesgivenchy handbagsmarc jacobsbirkenstocknike air max 2017roshe runtag heuer watchessalvatore ferragamopradamishka clothingburberry saleralph laurenray ban sunglassespolo ralphjuicy couture outletcoach outletjordansnew balance shoescoach outletlouboutindior handbagscheap nfl jerseyskate spade outletnike air maxchristian louboutincoach factory outletnike mercurialcoach outletpolo ralph laurensupra shoesgucci slidescoach outletstephen curry shoescoach outletalexander mcqueenkate spade handbagsferragamomac cosmeticsmichael kors outletair jordan pas cherair jordany3 shoeschristian louboutintory burch handbagscoach bagsnike shoes for womencheap nfl jerseysnfl jerseyssupreme clothingdolce gabbanaair maxasicsnike sbtimberland outletcheap nhl jerseystimberlandadidas football bootsadidas slidesvan cleef & arpelsnike outletbeats by drelouboutinjordanred bottom shoesundefeated clothingcoach outlet onlinetod shoesray ban sunglassescoach outletlongchamp outletpandora jewelrynike air max 1soccer jerseysoakley sunglassesfootball shirtspolo ralph laurenmichael korsnike outlet storeair jordantory burchpandora jewelryprada handbagsmichael kors outletnike huaracheralph lauren ukjordannike air max 2018balenciaga sandalsstuart weitzmannike blazertimberlandjordan 1ray ban sunglassesbasketball shoeshermes beltlongchampbalenciagalouboutinjordansnike air force 1ralph laurenjordan 12nike flip-flopsoakley sunglassesswarovski jewelrytimberlandsuperdry clothinghermestory burch bagscoach outletjordan 3sbelstaff outletprada outletcheap jerseysferragamofila shoescoach outlet onlinemlb jerseysyeezy desert rat 500michael kors outletjordan shoesnike freenike lunarglidecolumbiaburberry outletnike factorymichael kors handbagsmizunohermes bagsnike air maxpandora jewelrymanchester united jerseyconversemichael korsnhl jerseysfingerlings monkeyralph lauren outletjordansrolex watchesnike air max 90ray ban sunglassesnfl jerseysray bancoach outlet store onlinecoach outletnike outletnike outlet store onlinecoach handbagsair jordankate spadenike trainerstrikots günstigmulberrysnapback hatsmichael kors handbagspandora charmsburberry outletpolo ralph laurennike outlet onlinefitflopskevin durant shoesherve leger dressesjordan 5ralph lauren outletmichael korshollistergiuseppe zanottinike epic reactray ban sunglassesoakley sunglassesstussy clothinghermesnfl jerseyspandora jewelryadidas jeremy scottunder armour outletcheap nfl jerseyssuicoke sandalsnike air max 97breitling watchespandora jewelrycamisetas de futboldanskobirkenstock sandalstrue religion jeansmichael korsmbtmaillot de foot pas chermichael kors outletmichael kors outletpolo outletkate spade outletbottega venetavans outletoakley sunglassesbirkenstock outletmiu miu handbagsvans shoesjordanbarcelona jerseyjordan shoescartier jewelryflipflopsralph laurenprada outletjordan 11michael korsbeats headphonesnike outletralph laurenbirkenstocknike freehermes outletnike shoxcoach outletkate spade handbagsnba jerseysnike freepolo shirtsnike kyrie 3burberryflip flopsharden vol 1cheap jerseysnfl jerseys20186.19chenjinyan
Posted 19 Jun 2018

yaoxuemei says
pandora outletpolo ralph laurenchristian louboutin outletkate spade outletmichael kors outletprada outletugg outletpolo ralph laurenadidas nmdralph lauren outletmont blanc penspandora charmskate spade handbagschristian louboutincoach outlet onlinefitflops sale clearanceair jordan retrouggs outletpandora charmsmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketsralph lauren ukpolo ralph laurenvans shoeskate spade outletray ban sunglassescoach outletoakley sunglassescoach factory outletugg outletmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketsmcm outletcoach outletmulberry handbagsferragamo shoestrue religion outlet storelunette ray banlongchamp outletmichael kors outletnike outletcanada goose jacketscanada goose jacketscoach outletcoach outlet onlinecoach factory outletmichael kors outletpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletmoncler outlettrue religion outletcheap mlb jerseyscoach factory outletcoach factory outletmichael kors outletmbt shoestrue religion jeanspolo outletpolo ralph laurenkate spade outletcoach outletcoach outletpolo outletpandora outletugg outletpandora charmsadidas yeezycheap jordanscanada goose outletmichael kors outletprada handbagscanada goose outletray ban sunglassespolo ralph laurenadidas nmdpolo ralph laurenoff white clothingpandora charmsmichael kors outletmichael kors outletmoncler jacketsoakley sunglasses wholesalefred perry polo shirtstrue religion outletcoach outletvibram fivefingerscoach outletadidas yeezycoach outletpolo outletcoach outletuggs canadauggs outletmichael kors outletpandora charmspandora jewelrycoach outletkate spade outletcoach outletcheap snapbackscoach factory outletpandora jewelrycoach outletugg outletchristian louboutin outletkate spade outletuggs outletcanada goose jacketscoach factory outletadidas shoesmichael kors outletcoach outletpandora outletnike air maxpandora charmscoach outletcanada goose jacketspandora charmmichael kors handbagsmichael kors outletpandora outletmcm handbagskate spade outletnike outletcheap jordansmichael kors outletcoach outletmichael kors outletair jordan shoescanada goose outletnike kyrie 3coach outletgiuseppe zanotti outletcoach outletugg boots clearanceralph lauren polomichael kors outlet clearanceugg outletnike outletcoach factory outletchristian louboutin outletugg outletpuma outletkate spade outletralph lauren outletlongchamp handbagschristian louboutin shoesmichael kors outletcheap nfl jerseysmbt shoesvalentino outletpandora charmsbirkenstock shoescanada goose outletsupreme outletmichael kors outlettory burch outletcanada goose jacketsred bottom shoesfitflops sale clearanceoakley sunglassesmulberry handbagsralph lauren sale clearancecoach outlet onlinepolo ralph laurenlebron james shoesnfl jerseyslongchamp outletair jordan 4coach outletcoach outletcoach outletcoach outletnfl jerseys wholesalechristian louboutin shoestory burch outletfred perry polopolo outletmbt shoesair max 2017nfl jerseys wholesalemichael kors outletmlb jerseyspolo ralph laurenkate spade outletoakley sunglasses wholesalechristian louboutin outletugg outletralph lauren outletmbt shoesnfl jerseysclarks shoescoach outletchristian louboutin outletkate spade outletmoncler outletmichael kors outletray ban sunglassesmanolo blahnik outletnike shoespandora charmsadidas yeezy shoespolo outletpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletcanada goose outletugg bootscoach outletpandora jewelryugg outletcanada goose outletoakley sunglassesray ban sunglassescanada goose outletnfl jerseys wholesalecoach outletpolo ralph laurenprada outlettory burch outletpolo ralph laurenray ban sunglassescanada goose outlettrue religion jeansmoncler outletchristian louboutin outletpandora jewelrymoncler outletmichael kors outletmichael kors handbagsyeezy boost 350ralph lauren outletcheap nfl jerseysmichael kors handbagspandora outletcoach factory outletcanada goose outletpandora outletpolo ralph laurenuggs outletconversecoach outletcoach outletsupreme uktrue religion outletcanada goose outletmichael kors outlet clearancepolo outletoakley sunglassesugg outletrolex watchestrue religion jeansnike shoes outletcanada goose outletcheap nfl jerseysnike shoescanada goose outletnike huarachemoncler outletfred perry outletralph lauren shirtsyeezy boostcanada goose outletcheap jerseysnfl jerseyscheap oakley sunglassesmichael kors outletnike shoescoach outlet onlineralph lauren outletkate spade outletmichael kors outletray ban outletcoach outlet onlinenba jerseyrolex watchesmichael kors handbagsray ban sunglassepandora jewelry outletmichael kors outletpandora jewelrycoach outletmichael kors outletugg bootsyeezy boostcoach outletpandora outlethermes birkinnfl jerseys wholesalecanada goose jacketsoakley sunglassescoach outletcanada goose jacketskate spade outletpolo outletlacoste outletmont blanc pensmichael kors outletmichael kors handbagsmlb jerseys wholesaleralph lauren polocoach outletpolo shirtsmichael kors outletmoncler jacketsuggs outletchristian louboutin outletray ban sunglassekate spade outletmichael kors outletugg bootsed hardynhl jerseyspandora outletcoach outletchristian louboutin outletcheap nfl jerseyscoach outletpandora charmspandora jewelryuggs outletmichael kors outletpandora jewelrynike shoesralph lauren polo shirtspandora charmscanada goose outletpolo ralph laurencoach outlet onlinetrue religion jeanspolo ralph laurenpolo outletcoach outletcanada goose outletcheap jordanschristian louboutin outletadidas nmd shoesmont blanc penspandora outletcoach outlet onlinecoach outletugg outletnike outletnfl jerseyshermes beltscoach outletgucci outletcheap jordansgiuseppe zanotti outletpandora charms sale clearancetrue religion jeansmichael kors outletpolo outletmichael kors handbagsray ban sunglassecanada goose jacketspandora outletpandora jewelryadidas outletkobe bryant shoesoakley sunglassescoach outlet onlinemichael kors outletkate spade outletmbt shoestrue religion outletcanada goose outlettrue religion jeanscoach outletcoach outlet canadaugg outletnfl jerseys wholesalechristian louboutin outletugg outletpandora outletgucci outletpandora outletcanada goose outletoakley sunglasses wholesaleadidas outletvalentino outletkate spade outletmichael kors outlet clearancekate spade outletpandora jewelryadidas outletugg bootsmulberry handbagsnhl jerseyskate spade outletcanada goose jacketscoach outlet store onlinecanada goose outletmichael kors ukmichael kors outletmulberry handbagsugg bootscheap nfl jerseysed hardy clothingpandora outletultra boostlouboutin shoesfitflops sale clearancemichael kors outletmichael kors outletmichael kors outletcoach outletray ban sunglasseuggs outletralph lauren shirtscheap ray bans sunglassesuggs outletmichael kors outletnike outletnike outletmichael kors outletfred perry polo shirtsair max 90cheap nfl jerseyscanada goose jacketsmbt shoescanada goose outletugg outletcoach outletasics running shoesbirkenstock outletpandora outletnfl jerseysadidas nmdmbt shoessuperdry clothingcoach outletugg bootstrue religion outletair max 90coach outletmichael kors outletkate spade outlettory burch outletferragamo outletpolo ralph lauren pas chermont blanc pensuggs canadacoach factory outletpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletadidas superstar shoesfitflops sale clearancenike trainerspolo ralph laurenpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletcoach outletyaoxuemei20180704
Posted 04 Jul 2018

chenlina says
chenlina20180720ralph lauren polomichael kors outlet clearancefootball shirtsray ban sunglassescoach outletcolumbia outletjordan shoesoakley sunglasses outletcoach outletpandora jewelrycamisetas de futbolnike running shoesray ban sunglassesonitsuka tigerchaussures christian louboutinmichael kors handbagsnfl jerseys wholesalecoach outletralph laurennike mercurialkate spadenike prestokyrie 2christian louboutin shoesmaglia calcionike tennisralph lauren polonike air maxsupreme clothingmichael kors bagspandora charmsjordanlululemon salemk purselongchampbarcelona jerseykate spadeferragamo beltray bansred bottom shoesadidas outlet storenike air maxpandora jewelryralph lauren jeansnike shoesray ban sunglassesvendita maglie calcionike flip-flopsadidas outlet storesuicoke sandalsshoe carnivalsophia webstery-3 shoesmichael kors outlet clearancetimberland bootshollister clothingvictoria's secret outletralph lauren outletfussball trikotsrussell wilson jerseymiu miu sunglassesx-large clothingnike trainerschristian louboutin outletnike sbjordan shoescoach handbagsnfl jerseyscoach outlethuarachepolo outletmac cosmeticsmarc jacobs handbagspandora charmstiffany jewelrybalenciaga shoescheap replica watchesskechers shoestrue religionmizuno running shoesoakley sunglasses outletnike flight bonafideteva sandalsnike roshenike huaracheralph lauren outletadidas storemichael kors outlet clearancenorth face jacketstrue religioncheap nfl jerseysbreitling watchesoakley sunglasses cheapnfl jerseystag heuer watchespolo outletysl handbagsnike dunkslongchamp handbagstom ford sunglassesbirkenstock outletcanada goose outletjordan pas chergiuseppe zanottiray ban sunglassesnike air max pluscanada goose saleadidas outlet storeray ban sunglassescoach outlet onlinebelstaff jacketsmarcelo burlonyeezy 500michael kors handbagsjordan shoeskd 8coach outlet onlinenike air force 1nike roshemichael kors pursepolo shirtsnike shoes for womenair jordan 4coach outletray ban sunglassestory burch shoeskate spade outletmcm handbagsherve legerprada outletnfl jerseycoach outlet store online clearanceprada bagslouboutin shoeslinks of london jewelleryambassador 10ralph lauren outletnhl jerseyshermes birkin bagnike air maxpolice sunglassesnike air max 2017lebron 15supra shoesmlb jerseyscheap jerseysadidas superstarkd shoespuma shoescoach outletsoccer jerseytrue religionray ban sunglassesmaui jim sunglassesadidas ultra boostcoach outlet onlinenike air maxmichael kors handbagsnike shoestrue religiontrue religion outletconverse shoesnike factory storejordansralph lauren polonike factory storenorth face jacketsmichael kors handbagskobe shoesnhl jerseysmulberry handbagsadidas yeezy boost 350supreme pas cherfitflopsaudemars piguet watchesnine west shoescheap nfl jerseysmoose knuckles jacketspasotti ombrellivisconti pensversace clothingmont blanc penslebron 15coach handbagsvans shoesversace sunglassestimberland outletvans storecoach outletsupreme hoodiecoach outletair jordancartier braceletferragamopandora outletnike free runtrue religioncoach handbagshermes beltugg bootsmichael kors outletnike tntods shoesjordan shoesvans old skoolcanada goose saleprada sunglassesnew balance shoesharden vol 1jordan 14mlb jerseyslongchamp handbagssoldier 10columbia sportswearjordan shoeslevi's jeansair jordanparajumpers jacketsoakley sunglassesair jordancoach outlet salenike outlet storecheap rolex watcheslebron 13philipp plein outletalexander mcqueenkobe 11oakley sunglassesadidas stan smithnew balance shoesmarc jacobs bagsray ban sunglasses outletbalenciaga shoesharden vol 2coach factory outletcheap michael kors bagspandora jewelrymbt shoescoach outlet onlineceline handbagsstephen curry jerseynba jerseysjordan shoesnike factory storenike epic react??? ?????nike blazercheap mlb jerseysnfl jerseysmichael kors handbagstiffany jewelrysuperdry clothingreebok shoesair max 95cheap mlb jerseyskd 10stussysoldier 9uggs outletmichael kors outlet clearanceair jordan 6saint laurent sunglassespandora charmsbottega veneta handbagsair jordan 12manolo blahnikmichael kors taschenflipflopsomega watchesjordan xx9tiffany jewelrylebron 14new balance shoesnike sbcoach factory outletjordan 11adidas nmdgivenchy handbagsstan smithnike air maxlee jeanspaul george shoesburberry outletphilipp pleinpradakate spade handbagscheap supra shoescurry shoesnike air maxnorth face backpacksbaseball batsair max 1oakley sunglassesfingerlings monkeysnapback hatslongchamp handbagstimberland bootsralph laurenconverse shoeschristian louboutin outlethermes kelly bagvibram shoeschristian louboutin shoescoach outlet onlinepersol sunglassesmac cosmeticsswarovski jewelrylebron james jerseychristian louboutin shoessupreme clothingpuma fentyralph lauren outletoff-white clothingjordan shoesair jordan 3nike revolutionkate spade outletcristiano ronaldo jerseyfitflop sandalstommy hilfiger shirtsadidas wingsunder armour shoeslight up shoesnike trainerstory burch handbagslululemonralph lauren polosalvatore ferragamonike outletlongchamp outletcoach outletscarpe mbtvalentino shoesair max 97christian dior handbagsralph laurenhermes bagsrussell westbrook jerseymichael kors bagstrikots günstigmichael kors handbagsbcbg dressesred bottom shoesomega watchesmishka clothingcoach factory outletfila shoeslongchamp handbagsnfl jerseyscheap michael kors bagstory burch shoeshermesjuicy couture handbagsnicholas kirkwoodair jordan 5burberry outletconverse shoeshermes bagstom brady jerseyyeezy shoesralph lauren outletswarovski crystalmichael kors outletpandora charmsbasketball shoesflip-flopsnike blazernike lunarglideburberry saleray ban sunglassescoach factory outletnike air max 270russell westbrook shoeschristian louboutinpuma slidesadidas outletfitflopsbirkenstock sandalsfitflopsray banadidas football bootsdansko shoestimberland bootsmichael kors outlet clearanceoakley sunglassesray ban sunglasses for womenundefeated clothingnike shoxrolex watchespandora charmskyrie 3maillot de footnike free runralph laurenair max 90ralph lauren outletmont blancred bottom shoesoff-white clothingjordanssoccer jerseysnike outlet storemalone soulierscoach handbagsmaillot de foot pas cherchristian louboutin shoesbirkenstock sandalspandora jewelry canadamichael kors outlet clearancelebron soldier 11balenciaga triple sprada handbagsnike outlet storesaucony running shoesair jordan 8ronaldo jerseymac makeupmikimoto jewelrynike cortezray ban sunglasses cheapoakley sunglasseschristian louboutin shoesnike free runnike free runnike shoes for menkate spade pursesac longchampcheap nfl jerseysnike basketball shoesnike air maxtiffany braceletfitflopswoolrich jacketsadidas nmddolce and gabbanamont blancdesigner beltsadidas yeezy 350 boostnike hyperdunknike storefitflopssoccer jerseyssnapback hatsasics running shoesbvlgari jewelryoakley sunglassescanada goose outletbeats headphonesnorth face outlethundreds clothingpelikan pensspalding basketballversace handbagscamisetas de futbolralph lauren outletnike air max 2018wedding shoesmonster headphonestory burch bagsvetements clothingbirkenstock salethe north face jacketssupreme clothingralph laurennike air force 1vans shoesunder armour shoesmiu miu shoesoakley sunglassesair jordan 1tory burchtimberland outlet onlinemanchester united jerseyoakley sunglassesjimmy choo shoesnobis jacketsysl makeuplinda farrow sunglassesadidas flip flopsray ban sunglassesburberry canadabreguet watchesnike uksoccer jerseysconverse shoesthe north facejordan shoesstuart weitzman shoesvan cleef & arpelscoach outletray ban sunglasses outletmanolo blahniknew balanceralph lauren outlettiffany jewelrybeats headphonesadidas jeremy scottugg bootskate spade outletyoga pantsmcm bagskjordan pas chermichael kors handbags saleadidas slidesswarovski crystalray ban sunglasseschenlina20180720
Posted 20 Jul 2018

Reply to Topic