Walking Tall

20978 views 1342 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

anyone seen it? stars the rock, kristen wilson, ashley scott...

sucks big time. i hope rock's next movie 'be cool' is better.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
i loved the movie, kick as$ action...saw it in theatres n bought it today...
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
same here. lol. but i only bought it cause i'm a loyal wwf fan! and rock will always be a part of the wwf. otherwise the movie was not as good as rundown..

Posted 30 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Run down was crazy man...Rock is a very good actor imo...the best thing about run down was, "i give u two options" lol...

so is he still in WWE(mr loyal fan its wwe now)
Posted 30 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
nope! it will ALWAYS be the wwF as far as i'm concerned!i know they've changed the name but its gay now. i've watched since i was 4 years old! i'm an old school wrestling fan, so the name will ALWAYS be wwF for me!!

as 4 the rock.....he comes and goes. thats what i hate about him. i know he's makin' crazy money in hollywood but he shouldn't 4get his roots...the people who MADE him a star. he should give equal time to wrestling and hollywood....not 90% hollywood and 10% wrestling!!!
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i can understand if u've been watchin it for so long...but don't u think its pretty fake...when they hit each other

i don't mind him makin movie...(not a big wwe fan)
Posted 01 Oct 2004

rock says in hollywood that prog...by sheraz..rock says"pakistan zindabad"
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Xtreme says
Havent seen the movie as yet but as for wwe it sucks big time. i was once a hugh fan of wwf but lost intrest after like 20 years of watching it ,
Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Á§-D said:

i can understand if u've been watchin it for so long...but don't u think its pretty fake...when they hit each other

i don't mind him makin movie...(not a big wwe fan)

its fake??? get outta here! lol. (j/k)

yaar i know its fake, but its a soap opera 4 guys. thats the best way i can put it.

plus....the only part that's fake is the fact that the matches are choreographed. other than that...the bumps they take are 100% real. i respect that they put on a show, just 2 entertain us fans. thats y i watch!

Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
Xtreme said:

Havent seen the movie as yet but as for wwe it sucks big time. i was once a hugh fan of wwf but lost intrest after like 20 years of watching it ,

they're in a little slump right now! they'll bounce back.

who is or who was your favorite?

4 me.....hogan from the past and TRIPLE H from today.
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
yea u're right about that...
my favs were stone cold rock undertaker n kane ofcourse but now hez unmasked...he looks kinda gay...

n i also use to watch wcw...STING, HOGAN GIANT (BIG SHOW NOW) n i think HIT MAN was from WCW as well
Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
sting's aiight!

stone cold's comin' in a movie with adam sandler pretty soon. goldberg and kevin nash r in it as well. u hear?
Posted 02 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
omg!...wrestling.....i hate wrestling....sux BIG TIME! ....
Posted 02 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
kevin nash is still in the business, damn i thought he was gone along with hogan...weren't they in NWO together...

stone cold n adam sandler, thats cool, something to look forward too
Posted 03 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
sanam411 said:

omg!...wrestling.....i hate wrestling....sux BIG TIME! ....

cuz its not a gurly show
Posted 03 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. i think thats the first time i've read a swear word from sanam jee.

yeah man....nash is still around. he's got bleeched blond hair now - very short. he's not in the wwf but he's in and out of the business. ur right...he was with hogan and scott hall (razor ramon), and they were the nWo!   

speakin' of bleeched blond hair.....i wanna dye the middle of my gotee either brown or blonde. only the middle part. kinda like scott stiener. u think i should do it?! i know u havent seen me, but in ur opinion would u dye half ur gotee (if u have one)?! just curious....
Posted 03 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i wouldn't do it...if i were u, jus cuz i'd rather dye my hair blonde...n be like slim shady
Posted 03 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. a brown slim shady! lol.

Posted 04 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
yellz yeah...n my first song will be...Kill Them Niggerz end of my career
Posted 04 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
Posted 04 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
i dont think u should do it!....edge

and about the swear.....cant help it man!....cant stand wrestling...how can u guys watch wrestling.....its stupid

anywayz i like UNDERTACKER..AND THE ROCK..AND THAT BOLD GUY
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
the bold guy, there are so many bold guys
Posted 04 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol i think she means stone cold steve austin! right sanam?!

and if ya'll say i should not dye my gotee.....i won't do it! plus....everyone else i asked says 'no' too. lol.
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
keep it desi nigga
Posted 05 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
........that's 'sand' nigga. lol. we'd get it so much if a kaalaa read this. lol.
Posted 06 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
if they're black stone then we're bricks
Posted 06 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
Posted 07 Oct 2004

Rain Man says

black ppl
Posted 08 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
oh teri!!!!!!!! lol. yaar u waana get urself killed?! LOL.
Posted 08 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i have a very good hidin place
Posted 08 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
i hope its a damn good place cause pai-jaan u'll need it!!!!! lol. (j/k) these kalays will hunt u down!!!
Posted 09 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic