Integrity is beautiful flowers,

125 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ylq

Total Posts: 0

Integrity is beautiful flowers, beautify the world; good faith is bright sunshine, gentle and soft world; good faith is a sweet spring, nourish the heart; faith is a rainbow of virtue Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, leading us forward; brings us hope Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. I remember one summer when the weather was terribly hot. The sun was burning, and even the earth was basking in smoke. The air seemed to have solidified into a large steamer and it was very boring. After I finished lunch, I was eager to buy ice loll. Grandma distressed me, gave me five yuan, let me go to a nearby shop to buy popsicles to eat Newport Cigarettes Price. I am very happy to go to the store and pick the best ones Carton Of Cigarettes. Finally, I picked a mango-flavored ice loller Cheap Cigarettes. I paid five yuan. Because of the large number of people, the boss??s head is big, and the original is only to find two yuan. However, the boss gave me three yuan, I quickly said: "Boss, you find more." The boss discovered that, took up one yuan I handed him, but also praised me for honesty, that I was a deaf child.
his incident made me understand: In any case, integrity is the most important, even more important than money. If you do not trust, others will look down on you, then your honor will be gone.
Posted 26 Jun 2018

Reply to Topic