es Cigarette Online, each playe

538 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
ylq

Total Posts: 0

The fun of the past was like a grain of pearl. It strung together my colorful childhood. Today, when it comes to interesting things Carton Of Cigarettes, it will pick up memories in my head. Some will even laugh out loud for these funny things.I remember that there was an interesting kangaroo jump game at the school Marlboro Gold Pack. The rules of the game were similar to relay races. The teacher would give each group a big cloth bag and draw a line at the first five meters of the students Online Cigarettes. When the game starts, The students quickly put on a large cloth bag - a kangaroo suit. Before you wear it, jump ahead and jump to the line, turn around, jump back, jump into place, and take the kangaroo clothes off to the first The two men then jumped. Which group of people jumped first and which group won. After everything was ready, with the teacher's order, the fierce competition began. Suddenly, the playground looked like a group of lovely ??kangaroos??. Each of them was enjoying the joy of this time, and they were also turning themselves in The joy is shared with everyone on the playground. You see, how lightly the team of kangaroos jumped here, how fast the wallaby jumped over there. It was really awesome to see the little kangaroo clumsy! Their lovely appearance in various poses made the audience around them laugh and laugh, some kept cheering and cheering for them, and we were nervously watching the "troops" in their class struggle. With. At this point, an accident occurred! As our class??s ??talent?? Xiaohua leaped too fast, a center of gravity like a frog like ??glory?? on the haystack, and the mouth came in a ??close contact?? with the earth, which made us all laugh. I got up, but I watched as other classes were about to succeed. We hurriedly cheered for Xiaohua. At that time, Xiaohua did not attend to the pain. He braced his hands and bravely climbed up. He continued to jump forward quickly. ??Refueling, refueling...?? With the cries of waves Cigarette Online, each player seems to be full of strength and vitality. In the end we won the second place in the "Kangaroo Jump" competition. Although it was second place, not the first place, we each had done our best and we were still very happy. The playground was a joyous laughter Newport Cigarettes Website. ??????
Posted 04 Jul 2018

Reply to Topic