Lions Elite Jerseys

564 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
chenyan94

Total Posts: 0

?Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon said Saturday’s sweltering conditions at Wrigley Field were the worst he’s experienced during a major
league game.
The Minnesota Twins were in no position to disagree.
Minnesota’s Eddie Rosario Redskins Elite Jerseys , Bobby Wilson and Max Kepler all left early because of heat illness on a scorching afternoon, and the Cubs beat the Twins 14-9.
Rosario homered in the top of the fifth inning, then was pulled from left field shortly after fielding a hit by Anthony Rizzo in the bottom half. The Cubs
said it was 96 degrees at the time with a heat index of 107 – that’s a
calculation of how hot it actually feels, with the humidity factored in.
”That was a pretty brutal day,” Maddon said. ”If you put that on AstroTurf Lions Elite Jerseys , that would have been like the worst ever.”
There was a short break in the sixth after Wilson drew a walk. A couple of cups of water were brought out for him to sip and douse himself to cool off.
Wilson eventually scored and was replaced at catcher after the inning ended with
the score tied at 9.
”I just couldn’t catch my breath,” he said. ”My heart was fluttering. I felt dizzy. Started getting a headache. Just couldn’t even hold a conversation in the
dugout.”
All three Twins players were treated with IVs.
Jason Heyward had four of the Cubs’ 20 hits, Ben Zobrist had three RBIs and Chicago had a pair of five-run innings. The Cubs rallied from 3-0 and 7-4
deficits and have scored at least 10 runs in three straight games for the first
time since April 2003.
Albert Almora Jr. had three hits and drove in two runs as the Cubs won their third in a row. He exited in the fifth after experiencing leg cramps related to
dehydration.
Joe Mauer had two hits and three RBIs for the Twins.
Plate umpire Hunter Wendelstedt worked with a towel draped around his neck and frequently left the field between innings.
”It was just tough,” Minnesota manager Paul Molitor said. ”We couldn’t keep them off base. There were a lot of singles. They kept hitting them in the right
spot.”
Chicago broke open a tie game with a five-run seventh.
David Bote led off with a walk and Ian Happ doubled off reliever Trevor Hildenberger (1-2). It was Chicago’s 15th hit to that point – and first
extra-base hit despite the wind blowing out.
”Home runs are pretty cool,” Almora said Youth Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , ”but the way we produced runs today was special.”
After pinch-hitter Kyle Schwarber was intentionally walked to load the bases, Heyward hit a soft liner that just scooted over the head of shortstop Ehire
Adrianza – with the infield playing in – for an RBI single and a 10-9 lead Baez
hit a grounder up the middle, just out of Adrianza’s reach with the infield
playing in, for two more runs.
Justin Wilson (2-2) pitched a scoreless inning for the win.
STRONG DEBUT
Willians Astudillo, primarily a catcher in the minors Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey 49ers , made his major league debut – replacing Rosario – and wound up playing center field for the Twins, his first time at
that spot as a pro. He hit an RBI single in his first at-bat.
”I just went out and had fun,” Astudillo said through a translator. ”It’s just great to be here.”
TRAINER’S ROOM
Twins: CF Byron Buxton (fractured left big toe) has been on a rehab assignment with Triple-A Rochester since June 19 and there’s no timetable for
when he’ll be activated from the DL. Buxton was hitting .206 with a homer and
four RBIs in nine games with Rochester before Saturday. If he continues to
struggle, there’s a chance he could be optioned to Rochester when his rehab
assignment ends on July 8.
Cubs: RHP Carl Edwards Jr. (right shoulder inflammation) threw 19 pitches and got two outs during a rehab outing with Triple-A Iowa on Friday. Maddon said the
reports were positive and that his ”velocity was normal.” Edwards is expected to
pitch again either Sunday or Monday.
UP NEXT
LHP Jon Lester (10-2, 2.18 ERA) opens the July schedule after winning all five of his June starts Dorian O'Daniel Jersey Chiefs , compiling a 1.13 ERA during that stretch. RHP Lance Lynn (5-6, 4.81) starts the finale of the three-game series for the
Twins.
Cheap Bradley Beal Jersey , Authentic Womens Christian Kirk Jersey , Womens Korey Toomer Jersey , Adam Lind Jersey Womens ,
Posted 14 Jul 2018

lily121 says
looks so good
 - JSON formatter  -
Posted 14 Jul 2018

Although  the Games have ended, AdidasYeezy 350 V1 Pirate Black  Cheap For Discountbut in my mind, I still haven't forgotten the bits and pieces of the Games, and I was deeply impressedby the  minutes and seconds. CheapAdidas Consortium x Kith x  Naked NMD CS2Tan Sandstone The sports meeting is very  important in everyone's eyes. The athletespay more attention than us. Under
Armour Short Sleeve Sweatshirt  Mens Blue
They know that the second game, the friendship is the  first, the competition is equal to thefriendly match, see if you usually practice well, play well on the court, then friendship. AdidasGraphic Tee And Jogging Pant  Set MensGiannis Antetokounmpo Popular Wearings(Black Black) And insist. I
think in the minds  of the teachers thatthere is a concept: rushing over, no matter what project  you are winning, we feel that we mustpersist. In the women's 400m running competition, our classmate Zhou Xiyue was the NikeAir Jordan Retro XI Low Concord  11 BlackWhite last in the beginning, but she tried to run forward, so you may feel hopeless, but she did not give up,but  ran wildly and saw our
The  class teacher, desperately rushing forward,and finally got the penultimate.  Look,this is called persistence, some people Cheap
Nike Nikelab Air Vapormax  Flyknit OnSale
will quit halfway, but she is fully committed to the honor of the class, she will never give up, howvaluable  her spirit, we have to learnfrom her. Another student in our class, Xu Lutong,  has been CheapNike Jogging Pant Mens Black  On Salefar away in the 400-meter running competition, breaking  the record of the grade! If we hold thesports meeting next time in our school, I will fight to be an athlete. If it is not selected, CheapNike and Adidas Shoes it does not matter, I will still  Quietly sitting there to serve everyone,shouting cheers, cheering, doing my  bestto contribute. Adidas
WM EQT Support Future White Mountaineering Core Navy Black
The efforts of the athleteswon  the 2*100 men's and women's twoawards for our class. Our class also won the “Spiritual Civilization Award” and the “Group No. 3”, which is a goodresult. Under
Armour Short Sleeve Sweatshirt  Dark Grey
As long as you work hard, you will gain something. I  will always believe the meaning of thissentence. This achievement is the  resultof the joint efforts of all the people in our class. Nike
Women's Short Sleeve Graphic  Tees AndPant Suit(Black Black) For Cheap
It is the athletes who strive  for it. It is our active contribution. Wehelp each other, unite and love, and reflect the good style of our class. On a sunny morning, the annualsports  meeting of Funing County FirstPrimary School was held. Nike
Women's Pure Short Sleeve Shirt  GreenCheap
The classmates took the neat steps under the leadership  of the class teacher and walked into thevenue.
After  a while, AdidasCropped Pants Black the obstacle relay competition  officially began. A whistle sounded, the studentsfirst turned over and then  ran to thebottom of the table, then ran across the mat, Nike
Round Neck T-shirt And  Sweatpant Suit(Black Black) For Cheap
then bypassed the bamboo pole,  and finally returned to shoot anotherclassmate's hand, Cheap
Adidas Pants Black For Sale
another classmate went on. After  a while, the tense obstacle relay race wasover. Our class won the third place. Cheap
Stussy Windbreaker Pink On  Sale
After a while, it was the turn of the relay race. The  students started the game according to therules explained by the teacher. Stussy
Shirts Womens White Cheap For  Sale
The cheerleading team’s voice was particularly loud. The  “three {3} class cheers!” the shouts werehigher than the waves. Discount Nike
Clothes
I was very encouraged by the students. The morning game ended in a fierce scene. Our class did notenter the  top three. In the afternoon, CheapStussy Hoodie the sports meeting continued,  and we came to the square in a neat team.Perform a two-legged ball relay and a kangaroo jump. CheapStussy Vest White For Sale After a fierce afternoon game,  the game is finally over. Although our classdid not get the first place, but  thestudents have already done their best. Cheap
Stussy Shirts Mens White
The one-day sports meeting ended  like this. I think: It is not important toget the first place at the sports meeting. It is important for the students to enjoy the struggle andenjoy Stussy
X Champion Pants Black  Discount On Sale
the happiness while learning to  compete,learn to cooperate and learn to communicate. Know how to cherish the  friendship between people, help each otherand unite and love.
Posted 23 Aug 2018

Reply to Topic