Epoxy flooring goes on at the job

243 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
liuer

Total Posts: 0

completely before moving on. Prime the floor and allow it to dry for eight hours at least. Now you are finally ready for the actual garage floor painting. Once the first coat has dried for a day, then determine whether a second coat is required.Garage Floor Paint Does Not Have To Peel Lifting and pealing paint is too often the end product of a homeowner's efforts to dress up their garage with floor paint. The problem is worse than having no finish at all. Dirty, dusty, and stained concrete is usually accepted as the standard for home garages, but the eyesore of blisters, pealing, and
chipping of a garage floor gone wrong is testimonial to the homeowner's failure. Fortunately, new technology in flooring, when combined with systems for preparing concrete properly, can now avoid disasters that leave garages looking worse than before the treatment. Epoxy flooring is weather-resistant,
" pressure treated fence panel , applying composite decking in outdoor " " hotels railing definition , best hidden deck fastening systems "
Posted 16 Jul 2018

All types of garage floor coverings will improve the appearance of your garage, increase its durability and add to the value of your home. A Garage Floor Epoxy takes a lot of abuse, quickly becoming an unsightly and smelly mess that can be dangerous to work on. 
Posted 05 May 2023

elizabeth1 says
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks! POE cable tester
Posted 18 May 2023

GaragePro says
Not all epoxy garage flooring is created equal.  Look at Rustoluem.  It's a 44% solids water based epoxy.  They only recommend one coat.  Plus, the recommended prep is only by chemical etching.  No professional installer is going to use that.  Concrete should be grinded for prep.  Epoxy garage flooring should be done by a professional with the proper equipment and knowledge.   
Posted 26 Nov 2023

Reply to Topic