see the prostitutes of bollywood.

8833 views 60 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Total Posts: 1287

Casting couch captured on TV

By IndiaFM News Bureau, October 15th, 2004 - 0930 hrs IST

Star News is coming up with a shocker this weekend. In a special report, the channel will unleash the shady facet of popular Bollywood actresses and models behind Mumbai's prostitution racket. The hidden cameras of Star News have reportedly captured some real life action, which will expose the high profile flesh racket that involves some of Mumbai's glamorous actresses and models. The program may just reaffirm the fact that 'Casting Couch' exists in Bollywood.

The coverage will be shown on Star News' channels program Red Alert on late Saturday night at 11:30 pm and the repeat telecast will be on Sunday 11:30 am. Red Alert may perhaps do to the film industry what Tehelka had done to the defense people and politicians, some years back.
Posted 15 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
OMG! does any1 have Star News to see which actresses were involved???????

i know for a fact it exists cuz of a SCARY experience i had when i was waiting at arjun's hotel for the temptations to come out, so i cud take pix w/em. (it wasn't arjun, though)
Posted 15 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
sad but tru fact....probably 90% of hollywood/bollywood/lollywood is full of 'prostitutes.'

wat was the scary experience sweetstuff?!!?!
Posted 15 Oct 2004

thats bad...
Posted 16 Oct 2004

Paki_Kuri says
yea tell us what was the scary experience u had???
n' i think it's not that much in hollywood as it is in bollywood n' lollywood. i'm not saying there's none, but i don't think it's THAT bad...then again i might be wrong
Posted 16 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says

i do know for a fact that the casting couch does exist!

here's what happenned:

when i was waiting for the temptations to come out of their hotel(btw, posted the pix in the temptations topic) there were a lot of other indians there. so i went up to 1 that was talking to a camera crew to see what was going on.

he was talking to us, and he was 1 of the guys from zee tv apparently, and he promised that we would have a chance to meet them as long as we stayed near him. he said he was in charge of the candid coverage and he wud go up to their rooms to interview em and all that junk. so i asked if i cud go too, and he said no. so i asked if i made srk and arjun cards, wud he take it to them? and he said sure, in fact he'd even cover us on camera while we were making the cards and interview us afterwards.

so being the naive ppl that we are, we were sure to stay wherever he was. finally the girl from kittie party(who was gonna interview us) came out and got ready. so they shot us making the cards and interviewed us too. once all that was over with, my mom and my sis went up to the girl from kittie party for autographs and pix(my mom watches her soap all the time) and i was left alone at the table finishing the cards.

and the guy in charge cums up to me, and he's like, if i take these cards up to them for u, what r u going to give me in return(w/this sick grin on his face),

and i was like, u sick lil bastard!!!!!! i was sooooooo shocked, i had no clue what to say!!! i was completely dumbstruck, here i am, 16 yrs old, and this sicko 30-sumthing yr old is being a complete BASTARD!!!! i totally freaked out, and he saw it, and he's like, you know, i'm gonna be partying w/the stars tonight, so write down ur phone # for me so that i can let u know. also, tomorrow night, there's going to be a party in this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I CUDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS!!!!!!!! i freaked out even more, and he's like, rite down ur #.

i can't believe he actually thought i was stupid enuf to give him the #. i mean, i have never been more terrified in my life. and he's like, "But ur sister can't come, bcuz i think she's a minor, and u have to be over 18."

i was like u dumb man, i'm a minor myself, i'm only 16. and i told him to get the hell away from me! i kept my cards and thankfully gave em to the stars by myself, when they came out!

oh, and it so turned out, that the stars hadn't even allowed them in their rooms for interviews. they came back down the elevators, and waited w/every1 else for them to come down, and then begged them for interviews. IT WAS THE SCARIEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME, HOW CUD THESE GIRLS LIVE WITH IT!!!!!

Posted 16 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
that was one sick-ass motherer. good 4 u tho sweetstuff...not fallin' in2 his sleezy trap! thanx 4 sharin' the story.

any idea what happend the the footage he/they have of u and ur sis makin' the cards???
Posted 16 Oct 2004

wait, so the camara guy asked u that? and by the way, which 1 are u in the pic.
Posted 16 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
no, he wasn't a camera man, he was the guy in charge of the whole thing from zee tv.

umm... abt the footage, i really don't know, and i don't really want to know.

but i think they're gonna show it on zee tv, when the concert airs, probably around new yr time. i'm not sure though.

and there's 2 of me in my sig. they're 2 diff pix that i combined together from the 2 diff times that i met celina and arjun. i'm the 1 in the beige on the left of arjun and the one in the striped black, white, and pink shirt, on the rt of celina.
Posted 16 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
we'll keep an eye out 4 u on zeetv!

dont mind my sayin' this...but u look identical 2 the indian actress that was in junoon's ghoom taana video recently!! u know who i'm talkin' abt?!!?!!!!
Posted 17 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
^^sorry, i have no clue who that is.
Posted 17 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
u should've b**ch slapped him...
Posted 17 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
her name is nandita das. she's on the right in this pic...

can't find a pic of the front of her face, but if u watch the vdo, i think u'll see the resemblence!!

lol @ yas!
Posted 17 Oct 2004

not shocked at all after reading that story but u know this casting couch thing is not new for bollywood and lollywood cuz every one knows that there r very very few gals who are not involved in this sh*tttt but most of them r not from noble families.
Posted 17 Oct 2004

Ashii says
viewed 162 times
ehemm,,, change the title of topic yar

poor sweetstuff
i d kill that *beep beep*
hmmm but i imagine iss situation mei fuse ho jata hai brain
Posted 17 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
OMG! I KNOW WHO NANDITA DAS IS!

lolz, ppl tell me i look like kareena, bhumika chawla, and now nandita das!
Posted 17 Oct 2004

Posted 17 Oct 2004

shaby says
didnt anyone watch.

the call girl was celina jatly of khel and janashen. there were also others like priyaka chopra and some more.
Posted 17 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
if it comes out on video...other then that i don't think i'll see it
Posted 17 Oct 2004

umair16 says
what was the show about can someone plz explain . . who was the prostitutes and what was celina jatly . information on what happned.
Posted 18 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
YES what was the show abut.....who was the prostitutes....etc.....SHABYY TELL USSS!!!!
Posted 18 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 18 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
sweetstuff said:

OMG! I KNOW WHO NANDITA DAS IS!

lolz, ppl tell me i look like kareena, bhumika chawla, and now nandita das!

lol. definately nandita das!

again...sorry if u dont agree or if u got offended, but based on the pics i think u look a wee bit similar 2 her more than anyone else (kareena etc)!
Posted 18 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
nandita das is 57 years old
Posted 18 Oct 2004

Ashii says
abay khiskela ho gaya hai kyaaa
max 40
balke 35

but she s so pretty yar
Posted 18 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
what is so funny yas!...

WHERE ARE YAAA SHABY!!!!!!!!
Posted 18 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
she's not 57. lol. ........is she?!?!
Posted 18 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
none is funny, i luv laughin...

i was jokin ofcourse she aint 57...that was a wild guess
sall knows better
Posted 19 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
oh ok!....

so who was prostitutes
Posted 19 Oct 2004

Paki_Kuri says
Who were they??? We all waitin to know...lol...
Posted 19 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
i know.....GOING CRAZY HERE....WHERE IS SHABY!~!!!!
Posted 19 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic