My Story With Fortnite

9413 views 23 replies
Reply to Topic
Cszcy

Total Posts: 0

Some of them are statuesothers recreate maps from other legendary shooters. Some are literally trying to be wonders of this Fortnite world. I'm already seeing fans request the capacity to save creations and import them in to other games, and again, I reiterate that Playground has enormous potential , and I hope that Epic really opens fortnite items up with different skills like new tilesets and terrain editing. At that point, the possibilities would truly be infinite.

Here are my favorite finds from Playground so far, along with credit to the individual who built them:As you may see, some pretty incredible stuff, along with the comparisons to Minecraft are going to be immediate. Minecraft was the previous match to earn players go wild, especially among a younger-skewing age-group, so imagine whether Fortnite, a hugely popular competitive sport, could also have a truly creative element attached to it as well? This is the reason Playground needs to be a permanent manner instead of just an LTM, something I have to think Epic is likely in the long term, even when they do take it down in a week or so. This needs to be a fixture in the sport so we are able to keep seeing what gamers are capable of. Add in more attributes and abilities and you're going to have a creative mode unlike anything else in the industry besides nicely, Minecraft. And maybe even better than that.
                                   [img width=626,height=225]https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37370021_131319254442440_1379119479123869696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9fd1bad298c1885c9547e6432e85f58b&oe=5BC70511[/img]

After yesterday's insane live rocket launch/reality shattering occasion, we have arrived at the conclusion of year 4 of Fortnite, and year 5 is just on the horizon.

So while there are no obviously incomplete challenges here like there have been in previous weeks, I'm somewhat skeptical that this is the last list. Search between movie titles was listed a week when Fortnite's challenges leaked, but buy fortnite weapons was apparently pushed to this week, and I would expect it to really land this time given that this is currently the final week.

I do not believe that"Skydive through floating rings" is definitely going to be an actual challenge. Last week we had"visit Taco stores" listed as a leaked question, which was a clear repeat, and it eventually shifted to"see the center of named locations in a single match." Given that this is week 10, I must feel that Epic is probably planning something which has to do with the rocket launching aftermath and fact breaches that are starting to appear on the map (see 3 mystery portals or some thing ). Skydiving through rings yet again as a final week challenge does not add up to me, therefore I would expect this one to change. But we'll see.

Posted 27 Jul 2018

Reply to Topic