Twitter shares plunge as user total falls

1092 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
naomiwilson001

Total Posts: 0

User numbers fell to 335 million in the second quarter of the year, down one million from the previous three months.
During the quarter Twitter deleted many fake accounts - a move that chief executive Jack Dorsey said was reflected in the results.
The slide to just under $35 a share came despite Twitter reporting record quarterly profits.
It posted a profit of $100m, marking Twitter's third consecutive quarter in profits, with sales up 24% to a better-than-expected $711m.
Under pressure"Our second-quarter results reflect the work we're doing to ensure more people get value from Twitter every day," Mr Dorsey said.
"We want people to feel safe freely expressing themselves and have launched new tools to address problem behaviours that distort and distract from the public conversation."
Tech firms have been under pressure in several countries to be stricter over abusive content and misinformation, or "fake news", as well as political influence and protection of personal data.
Posted 28 Jul 2018

Anna2N says
Now many people actively use social networks not for communication, but for business promotion. It's not enough to have one account. I also have a small cleaning business and bought three accounts on the site https://accsmarket.com/en/catalog/twitter/boosted. This gave me a lot of advantages in the ability to advertise services without costs.
Posted 05 Dec 2018

I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive.
buy twitter accounts
Posted 23 Dec 2019

lioneljohn says
With a lot of fake accounts used in the social networks, it is really getting difficult to handle all these stuff. I think this is a good move to control the various activities up to a certain limit. hostsailor
Posted 24 Dec 2019

vipinkumar says
We are Professional Plumbers in Toronto with experienced plumbers, they build us Toronto plumbing company, we have many years of experience in solving all kinds problems of Drain Repair and Sewer Replacement, Basement Waterproofing, Drain Cleaning, Water Line Repair, Sump Pump Installation. Hire plumbing company Toronto or Plumber Toronto for plumbing work today! Our company is located in Mississauga but we work with clients in all GTA including Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Mississauga, Scarborough, Oakville, Thorn Hill, Vaughan and Brampton.
Our team of devoted and affordable best Plumber near me plumbing Contractors in Greater Toronto Area will deal with your house or office as with their own one because we work for perspective. One thing you have to pay attention to is that whether you go on working with us or not, we’ll consider your plumbing problem in detail and it’s absolutely free Hire best plumbing companies in Toronto Today!
Of course you have seen multiple Plumbing Service Toronto advertisements. So how can you find the best Plumber in Toronto near me among all the offers and discounts out there? Follow our advice and you will never have to deal with a “cowboy” plumbing companies in Toronto in your life.
The trustworthy and loyal plumbing company. Plumber mississauga  has representatives all over the town so you can have a Plumber service Toronto near me in your neighborhood within a few hours. Try out our Plumbers Toronto services all you need is to call the hotline and we shall make sure the best Plumber near me arrives in a few hours. Plus we work 24/7 so you can have professional help whenever and wherever you need it. The Toronto Plumbing Group takes the customer loyalty seriously and we have thousands of references to prove it.
Posted 03 Feb 2020

sapna1990 says
Hereat Emiran HealthCare, we are a provider of home care services to a broad range
of clients. Our services are aimed at ensuring that our clients can remain at
home, receiving the highest care standard, yet without making them
uncomfortable.
Domiciliary Care
Community Care
HealthCare Provider
Support living care
Live in care
https://emiranhealthcare.co.uk/
[email protected]
Office: NP-50/B, iCentre, Interchange House, Howard way, Newport Pagnell,
Buckinghamshire MK16 9PY
Posted 07 Nov 2020

Twitter being a social media platform is nothing comapred to the Internet giants Facebook, Instagram, snapchat and all. While the number of users of all these apps are increasing day by day, the number of users of twitter are decreasing day by day. Deletion of fake accounts on twitter contributes a major share in this. It has lost around 1 million users in the last month which led to the large decline in their revenue
Posted 08 Apr 2021

Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t alwayscomfortable,  http://theoutdoorwear.com  is the best place to fulfill your needs andrequirements.

Posted 10 Apr 2021

Reply to Topic