Despite the advantages,

218 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
zhouyueyue

Total Posts: 0

TIANJIN Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Blancas Volt , Sept. 2 (Xinhua) -- Reigning Chinese Volleyball Leaguechampions Shanghai suffered a stunning defeat here on
Saturday asthey lost to Henan 3-0 in a preliminary Group A clash of the
13thChinese National Games men's volleyball tournament.

Henan beat Shanghai, who have dominated the League titles in thelast three seasons, 25-20, 25-17 and 25-15 to improve to an 1-1win-loss record while
Shanghai dropped to 1-1 following their 3-0opening win over Tianjin on Friday.

"We are not in good shape," said Shanghai coach Shen Qiong."Some of our players have just returned from the national team andour regular starting
opposite player got some injury."

Also in Group A, Beijing swept Tianjin 3-0 for their secondvictory in two matches.

In Group B Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Ultramarine , Jiangsu beat Bayi 3-1 while Shandong overpoweredwinless Zhejiang 3-0. Shandong led Group B with two wins
against noloss with Jiangsu and Bayi sharing an 1-1 record.

Eight teams are playing in two preliminary round robin groups atthe men's volleyball tournament with the placings to decide thematchups of the teams in
the knockout stage. Enditem

ZHAMGYIRONG, Tibet, April 30 (Xinhua) -- Trade along the Tibet-Nepal border has collapsed since Saturday's earthquake.

Zham and Gyirong, the two passes connecting Tibet and Nepal, were the hardest hit parts of China. The Tibet Autonomous Region government has evacuated
thousands from the border towns due to the risk of landslides.

Xu Yang, an official from the Zham border post Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Triple Negras , told Xinhua on Thursday that trade in Zham has ground to a complete halt. Just 120 km from Kathmandu,
the Nepalese capital, about 90 percent of trade between China and Nepal passes
through Zham. China exports daily necessities, digital products, clothes and
shoes to Nepal and imports handicrafts and Buddhist items.

Jia Dusheng, 53 Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Photo Azul , originally from northwest China's Gansu Province, made his way to a resettlement site in Lhatse County,
some 300 km away from Zham. He has run a grocery store in Zham for over ten
years.

"People from Nepal were my main customers," Jia said. "I will definitely go back when it is safe. I can't just abandon everything I've accumulated over the
past decade. Goods worth more than 300,000 yuan (48,000 U.S. dollars) are still
locked in my warehouse there."

Border trade at Zham Pass was good. Imports and exports valued at 1.6 billion U.S. dollars passed through the town in 2014. Over 150 vehicles were typically
registered at the pass every day before the earthquake. Streets in Zham were
always filled with colorful trucks from Nepal Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Midnight Marino , some of which had to wait all night for customs clearance.

Li Derong from central China runs a farm in Nepal. He takes vegetables and fruit to Zham to sell. "I took two or three tonnes of produce from Nepal to Zham
every week and sold it very quickly," Li said.

Many people like Li, from all across China, have moved to the border town to do business in recent years. Li said Chinese and Nepalese business people got
along very well. Cheerful slogans proclaiming friendship were commonly seen on
trucks from Nepal.

"It's the selling season for my mangoes. Grapes will ripen in July. I can't sell them without Zham Pass," Li said.

Gyirong Pass is still cut off by landslides. Landslides have flattened the immigration office and customs on the Nepalese side. Chen Yi who works in the
frontier station there told Xinhua that Internet and power are still
unavailable.

Ma Wanmin opened a noodle bar near Gyirong Pass just a week before the earthquake. Business was very good.

"I will reopen my restaurant as soon as the road is clear," said Ma at a camp in Gyirong Town. "I believe business will pick up again very soon."

The earthquake and aftershocks have killed 25 in Tibet Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Light Bone , with 4 still missing and 800 injured. More than 5,000 have been killed in Nepal.

This year is the 60th anniversary of diplomatic relationship between China and Nepal.

Lhasa customs estimated Tibet's trade with Nepal exceeded 10 billion yuan from January to November in 2014, over 90 percent of Tibet's foreign trade.
Nepal has been the largest trade partner of Tibet since 2006.

EDUCATION authorities yesterday announced the launch of a new program to boost the popularity of soccer in schools.

The aim of “Campus Soccer” is to boost interest in the game among primary and high school students, while also building the necessary infrastructure to
support its development, the Shanghai Education Commission said.

The announcement follows calls from President Xi Jinping to improve the way in which the “beautiful game” is taught in schools, with the long-term goal of
seeing the national side perform better on the world stage.

As well as nurturing talent Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Tiger Naranja , the program, which will run across 1,500 schools, will offer sports teachers and would-be referees
the opportunity to go on professional coaching courses, and provide
encouragement for fan clubs and cheerleading squads.

“Applying more professional techniques and practices is bound to encourage more people to get involved in soccer,” said Shao Bin Comprar Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Dusty Cactus Blancas Azul , a PE teacher at the No. 2 Penglai Road Primary School in the city’s Huangpu District.

At present, only about 150 of the school’s 1,122 pupils — all of them boys — play soccer on a regular basis, while just half that number are members of the
teams that play in the Shanghai School Football League, Shao said.

“Soccer is a great way for kids to learn about cooperation and teamwork, and also helps them to keep fit Comprar Mujer Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Negras Blancas ,” he said.

Despite the advantages, some parents are concerned that if their children play too much soccer, it will be at the expense of their studies, Shao said.

“But we find that often the opposite is true, with students who play soccer actually doing better in their academic work,” he said.

Although Shao said soccer is relatively popular among his pupils Comprar Hombre Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Racer Azul Total Rojos , the . Wholesale NHL Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys China   Wholesale Authentic MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China   Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic College Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys From China 

Posted 07 Aug 2018

Reply to Topic