Chevening Scholarship 2018

3196 views 30 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

The candidates should be pleased to get the most exciting Chevening scholarship 2018-19 and it is the government scholarship program of UK in order to pursue the master degree at any UK university. The candidates can study any course at world class universities of UK. The government of UK selected 63 students across Pakistan in 2017 and this is the once in lifetime opportunity to study in UK.
The Chevening offers the fully funded scholarships and this is the global scholarship program of UK government, which is funded by Foreign and Commonwealth office and the partner organization. You can also develop it professionally and academically and grow the network, experience the culture of UK and build the positive relationships with UK.
The detailed information about Chevening Scholarship is given below.
Host Institution:Any university in the UK
Level/Fields of Study:Full-time taught Masters Degree Programme in any subject at any UK university.
Course Duration:One-Year Master’s Degree
No. of Scholarships:Around 1500 scholarships globally will be offered.
Eligible Countries:The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries.  You can watch at official website for a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships. For your easiness (Pakistan is Eligible).
Scholarship Value:The Chevening scholarship is added with university tuition fee, monthly stipend, travel costs to and from UK, the arrival allowance, homeward departure allowance, cost of one visa application and the travel grant to the candidates in order to attend the Chevening events in UK.
Chevening Scholarship Requirements:Required documents:
Before you start the application for the Chevening scholarship, you should ensure that you have following things ready:
  • Valid passport/national ID card. (You can apply for Passport, as the deadline for Chevening Scholarship is 6th November 2018).
  • [/*]
  • You can submit your application forms without having the valid passport. You will also be required to bring the valid passport or the official photo identification at the time of your interview at British embassy or high commission, if you are selected.
  • [/*]
  • The university transcripts and the degree certificates of undergraduate or postgraduate.
  • [/*]
  • Three different master degree courses choice in UK.
  • [/*]
  • Name of two references, who know you in the professional or the academic capacity.
  • [/*]
Eligibility Criteria:To become eligible for Chevening Scholarship you must have:
  • ·         The candidates must be the citizen of the country of Chevening and this scholarship is open to all like Chevening Scholarship Malaysia
  • [b]Chevening Scholarship Egypt, Chevening Scholarship India, Chevening Scholarship Pakistan (Pakistan is eligible).[/b][/*]
  • Return to country of citizenship for maximum of two years after the ending of the scholarship.
  • [/*]
  • The candidates can have the undergraduate degree enabling them to gain the entry to the postgraduate program at UK University. It is equivalent to upper second class 2.1 honors degree in UK.
  • [/*]
  • The candidates must have minimum two years work experience.
  • [/*]
(If you have the work experience during your education or before the start of the education, like part time employment, voluntary work, paid or unpaid internships, which count up to 02 years, they can apply for it. The work experience can be in any field and they does not relate to the course, for which you have applied.)
  • You can get more information about the work experience, if you click here.
  • [/*]
  • You can also apply to 3 different eligible UK University courses and you may receive the unconditional offer from one of the choices by 11 July 2019.
  • [/*]
  • You can meet the Chevning English language requirement by 11 July 2019.
  • [/*]
The candidates do not need to have IELTS at this point, once you are selection, you will get the timeline to send the IELTS by July 2019.
Tip:      Please apply in more than 3 universities, minimum 5 to 6 to secure admission.
Application Procedure (Very Very Important):You are allowed to follow the following steps to apply for Chevening scholarship award
Step 1: Course Finder 
  • You need to follow the following link and get the course and university that Chevening is funding in UK. http://www.chevening.org/find-a-course
  • [/*]
  • You need to choose three courses and you will not be able to change the course choice after submission of the application unless the university is granted permission to do so at the time of your interview. You will apply separately to the selected courses through the university. You must get the unconditional offer for one of your course choices to award the scholarship by the 11 July 2019.
  • [/*]
  • The applicants will need to select three different courses of the master degree and these can be three different courses at same university or three similar courses of three different universities.
  • [/*]
  • We recommend the selected three similar courses at three different universities to enhance the likelihood that you get the entry into one of them.
  • [/*]
Step 2: Chevening Scholarship Login
  • When you start your application, you need to visit the apply page, select the country and territory and level and complete the eligibility form.
  • [/*]
  • You can get the list of courses, which are offered to the Chevening program if you click here.
  • [/*]
  • If you have already started the application previously, you can continue with the use of login button ad click on application center button and select the ‘Review status’ there.
  • [/*]
Recommendation Letters (References):
  • When you are shortlisted for the award, you will need to login to the online application system and request for the reference from your referees. The request will generate the email to referees and they will submit the reference by 25 February 2019. It is the different process from last year and you are no longer able to upload the reference on behalf of a referee. We will not get the references that are forwarded directly to Chevening Secretariat or to the local British embassy / high commission.
  • [/*]
  • You can also find more information about references, if you click here.
  • [/*]
Interviews:
  • If your name is shortlisted for the interview for Chenvening Award, you are advised to attend the interview in the city, where the British embassy or high commission has the representation.
  • [/*]
  • Chenvening scholarships will run the interview from 4 March to 1 May 2019.
  • [/*]
  • You can find more information about the interview if you click here.
  • [/*]
  • [/*]
Posted 08 Aug 2018

DavidSmith says
Great post. Definitely here you have explain complete  information about UK Chevening_Scholarship_2018. I am very liked this post. I hope this information will be very helpful to many students specially who are participated to this Chevening_Scholarship_2018. Anyway, I am also working as a senior writer at Edubirdy. If you interested to know more Edu Birdie reviewclick here. I have been works in this writing field more than five years.In this company I am specially providing educational related writing service for students. If any students are interested to get such kind of writing service then you should check our company review and visit our official website.
Posted 10 Sep 2018

Scholarship Value:The Chevening scholarship is added with university tuition fee, monthly stipend, travel costs to and from UK, the arrival allowance, homeward departure allowance, cost of one visa application and the travel grant to the candidates in order to attend the Chevening events in UK. 200-125 dumps
Posted 15 Nov 2018

Rehan51 says
Hello. Thanks for the post, very useful information!
Admission to college is a very important stage in everyone’s life. This is the first important decision made by yourself. And the further fate of a person, his profession, fulfillment of desires and self-realization depends on him. So it is very important to make the right choice.
But when entering college, and already during the course, students will need to constantly write various examples of a case study, essays, coursework and other papers.
And I would not advise downloading ready-made solutions from the Internet, as this will affect both the assessment of the paper and the attitude of the teacher to the student. It is best to find a good writing service. Expert writers will not only be able to prompt the idea and correct mistakes, but will also be able to help it properly format it, in accordance with all the requirements of the teacher.
Posted 12 Dec 2018

bkuntao says
lean belly breakthrough program pdf - The second manual provides all the details of the diet. This manual gives directions specially tailored to your body type. lean belly breakthrough program pdf - The manual teaches you to calculate your body fat first.
Once you have done that you follow the plan that fits your body type.
I am no mathematician and I found the directions easy to follow.
The third manual is a workout program which is really easy to follow with just a little bit of discipline and determination. This program will help you to increase the effects of the diet.
There are only 20 minutes of exercise to do for 3-4 days a week.
Most people, with a little bit of discipline and enthusiasm should be able to carry out the routine regularly with no problems.
The fourth manual is to help you get your mindset in the right place.
As with almost anything, when you start something new there will be challenges you have to face that can be hard.
In hard times our own mind can be our worst enemy.
This manual will help keep you driven and determined. belly fat breakthrough reviews Sometimes the mental aspect is the most important when it comes to dieting.
The fourth manual is critical and is full of tips and guidance to help you to stay motivated and focused on your weight loss goal. lean belly breakthrough program pdf
Posted 14 Apr 2019

bkuntao says
the hero instinct 12 words free - Unlike most relationship programs that just provide you with tips and techniques and leave you to figure out the rest by yourself, the hero instinct 12 words free walks through you a process of self discovering and discovering of your man. It shows you how to find out what your man is thinking, what he desires, what he wants you to do and ultimately what you need to do to connect with him in a level that no woman ever connects with him. Not only that, the program help you work on yourself (which is most important). It helps with the process of becoming that kind of woman that you man will find irresistible to. It teaches you how to become strong inside and yet warm, open and inviting on the outside.
Created by James Bauer, a relationship and dating coach who has help several women through various stages of their love life. the secret obsession program teaches you everything you need to know about men and how to have the relationship, respect and commitment you’ve always wanted. the hero instinct 12 words free
Posted 14 Apr 2019

bkuntao says
Read directly to find out how you may use this powerful precept for your existence to end up extra attractive to men and have an exceptional courting starting these days. Allow me ask you. Have you ever had a feeling that things are going properly together with your guy however by some means knew that some thing become incorrect and had a sense of dread that you could’t pretty area? what are the 12 words in his secret obsession - Have you attempted to have the talk with your boyfriend to discern out the reputation of your relationship handiest to have him all at once pass bloodless at even the point out of commitment? Have you been in a courting with an incredible man earlier than whilst he all of sudden became remote and his entire mindset changed and before you knew that he became gone?

It is an excellent choice for men and women who are tired of constantly monitoring and managing their symptoms and are Halki Diabetes Remedy to finally live a life free of diabetes.
The halki diabetes remedy ingredients is a digital ebook (PDF) with an accompanying MP3 audio version available for purchase and immediate download directly from author Eric Whitfield s’ website.
Get instant access now through Eric Whitfield s site or continue below to read our all-inclusive review, complete with author information, module-by-module breakdowns, bonus content, and what to realistically expect from the program.   Halki Diabetes Remedy

Diabetes kills, and the nightmare often starts from the very first diagnosis. Chances are, if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with halki diabetes remedy does it work the disease, you’ve already received the devastating news that diabetes is a lifelong chronic condition with no cure. At least, that’s what the
“experts” want you to believe.

Posted 09 May 2019

bkuntao says
 Unfortunately, keto diets are probably more prone than many others to end with weight regain because they can be hard to stick to in the long run, Carson said. And being in ketosis for more than a few weeks might not be best for overall health, she said. [The Best Way to Lose Weight Safely] the 28 day keto diet plan? - What's more, "there is concern about [levels of] saturated fat and cholesterol" in the diet, she said. Some of this is genetically determined: The extent to which dietary fats and cholesterol translate to increased levels of blood cholesterol (which are associated with heart disease) is partly individual, keto 28 day plan? said. 
"It probably is particularly important if you're going to try something like a ketogenic diet is to really check with your physician [and] get lab work done to make sure you're not doing extreme harm
Posted 09 May 2019

alvinrr says
Thanks for sharing this useful information, do continue to update and will catch up more on your website, please do visit my website zombs royale
Posted 12 May 2019

I appreciate you for such a great amount of information. I assure this would be beneficial for many people. NCSR-Level-3
Posted 18 Jun 2020

sapna1990 says
Posted 07 Nov 2020

For people struggling with weight gain or fatbellies, Flat Belly Tea is the ultimate solution. This extra strength
metabolism support powder works on the root cause of one's weight gain and
excess body fat to improve metabolism and shed off the unwanted fat. Check
out flat belly tea reviews
Posted 05 Apr 2021

TheseKeto Pills are mainly for those who are very heavy in weight. It is a fact that
everyone wants to see themselves in shape. These diets will help in every
possible way to keep in your form. To know more, check out Keto Pure Diet Pills Reviews
Posted 05 Apr 2021

Lirena says
I am already studying at your university, what documents are needed to apply for a scholarship? and whether there are samples of these documents
Posted 20 Apr 2021

ikjan says
websiteits a great  look
it is a amazing work and informative 
visits?
Posted 08 May 2021

jackson321 says
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! Door Replacement Companies
Posted 02 Jun 2021

Nigerian army recruitment job portal is open on army mil ng where you can register or read the Latest Npower news? online via the official NEXIT loan portal? on the latest recruitment website Omadaily devotional job vacancies?

Open Heavens devotional? is open on omadaily portal where you can read the Latest daily devotional, MFM devotionals, RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, ANGLICAN DEVOTIONAL, TREM DEVOTIONAL, OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS? online via the official  Our Daily Manna DCLM?  on the latest recruitment website Omadaily devotional job vacancies recruitment

Nigerian army recruitment job portal? is open on army mil ng where you can register or read the Prayer points and open heavens? online via the official Our Daily Manna DCLM? on the latest recruitment website Omadaily devotional today job vacancies?.

Posted 06 Jun 2021

jackson321 says
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! Barrel Sauna
Posted 06 Jun 2021

jackson321 says
Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply. Face mask
Posted 08 Jun 2021

jackson321 says
Thank you for the update, very nice site.. slotxo slot24th
Posted 17 Aug 2021

yeoyeo says
And sometimes I think I kill relationships for art guitar teacher des moines ia
Posted 23 Aug 2021

jackson321 says
Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight ugame66
Posted 31 Aug 2021

jackson321 says
Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. joker game
Posted 06 Sep 2021

jackson321 says
Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks ????
Posted 21 Sep 2021

jackson321 says
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. ??????
Posted 22 Sep 2021

There are specific dissertation websites that are online via the internet when you find definitely reported in your internet site. ???
Posted 13 Dec 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. Thai elitevisa
Posted 22 Dec 2021

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! ???10???100
Posted 01 Jan 2022

Thankyou For Sharing Such An Excellent Post Enjoyed Reading it.Regards

microsoft365.com/setup

Posted 02 Jan 2022

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... ggongnara.com
Posted 04 Jan 2022

Data Recovery Services offers in-lab and onsite RAID data recovery with a 99% success rate. Our certified engineers recover data from any RAID configuration and operating system. We have all kinds of data recovery solutions for any RAID array type or server system. hard drive recovery
Posted 04 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic