Posted 24 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 24 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 24 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 24 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
wow great collection of her weddin pics...
Posted 24 Oct 2004

Posted 24 Oct 2004

nice pix
Posted 24 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 31 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 31 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 31 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 31 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
A Public Affair

‘‘I don’t play a sati Savitri for a change,’’ says Karisma

Express Features Service

New Delhi, November 10: I’m not playing a Sati Savitri for a change. It’s a real character, who has real emotions. It’s in the league of Dil To Pagal Hai, Raja Hindustani and Zubeida,’’ says Karisma Kapur. She’s on the sets of Suneel Darshan’s Mere Jeevan Sathi at The Grand hotel in Delhi. As technicians put together a set resembling a press conference, Darshan explains the scene: ‘‘Karisma is the owner of a US-based music company, and Akshay (Kumar) has just won a talent hunt organised by her company. He’s being introduced to the media.’’

Shooting is taking place in a banquet hall at the hotel. But with the press milling about, word soon gets around that Karisma is in the building and people begin lining up for autographs. The actress bears the crowds uncomplainingly. If you did not already know that she’s pregnant, you would not guess it. Karisma shows no fatigue and—despite a bit of extra weight—no charming bump on the belly either.

Mere Jeevan Sathi is slated for release in the summer of 2005. It’s a love story with Amisha Patel as the third angle of a triangle. For Akshay, the high point of the film is that he gets back with Karisma after Darshan’s Ek Rishta. He’s just finished shooting with younger sister Kareena for Abbas Mustan’s Aitraaz, but Karisma is special.‘‘We began our careers almost at the same time. We’ve done 12 movies together,’’ he says.

Karisma shoots in Delhi
11th Nov 2004 17.20 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau

Actress Karisma Kapoor , who is expecting her first baby, is shooting at a Delhi hotel with co-star Akshay Kumar for director Suneel Darshan's movie Mere Jeevan Saathi .

The set in the banquet hall of The Grand Hotel in Delhi resembles the setting of a press conference. The film has Karisma playing the owner of a US-based music company. The scene being shot shows Akshay as the winner of a singing talent hunt contest organized by Karisma's company. After winning the contest Akshay is being introduced to the media in the scene.

However, Akshay maintained a decent distance from the real journos who were waiting to hear some word from the actor. It was rather Karisma who was more forthcoming in her response to the media.

She said she is not playing sati savitri in the movie for change but her character is very much a real character with real emotions.

Karisma and Akshay have acted together in as many as 12 movies.

Mere Jeevan Saathi is a love triangle with Amisha Patel as the third angle. The film is slated to release in 2005.

Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 21 Feb 2005

Senorita22 says
WOW absolutely awesome pics
where did u get the magazine pics from?? I asked my dad to buy the magazine for me when he was in Pakistan last yr, but he said they didn't sell that magazine there...and i can't find it ANYWHERE here in toronto
I'm her biggest fan...she's FAB!
Posted 24 Feb 2005

momojp18 says
Posted 24 Feb 2005

gr8 picx
Posted 24 Feb 2005

sweetstuff says
Senorita22 said:

WOW absolutely awesome pics
where did u get the magazine pics from?? I asked my dad to buy the magazine for me when he was in Pakistan last yr, but he said they didn't sell that magazine there...and i can't find it ANYWHERE here in toronto
I'm her biggest fan...she's FAB!

yeah, i live in the USA, so it was really hard getting a copy of the l'officiel mag, cuz it's only sold in india.

i contacted the editor and i sent her 40 dollars for the mag, and a few weeks later, i got it in the mail. but it was a LONG process.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic