My personal Experience

4537 views 86 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Hello Jbianz

I would like to share my lfe experience with you ppl specially with those one who are new enterant in practical life.

I have completed my BCs from Pakistan and search for job here and there . most of companies said we want voluntarees and after completion of Voluntary period it is not guaranteed that they will give me a job. One company offered me 5000 Rs.I refused this offer.My parents had spent 2-3 lac Rs for my education and they were offering me just 5000. Then i tried to get Visa of Singapore. And I came here. With th grace of Allah I got a job in IT compnay but cost of ,living was high so I have to do some part time job like Taxi driving etc... I have suffered a lot like robberies,car santchers and many more.I cant afford master degree at that time so i done my diploma in ERP and joined an ERP consulting compnay . Here now i am promoted as Business Anaylst.Now i have left odd jobs.

The reason of telling whole thing is that prayres of friends and family are never wasted . I am here becz of my parents. The pain i face during whole this period made me tuff enuff.

Wish you all ppl best of luck

Posted 26 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic