independence day

729 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
pyarishqmohabat

Total Posts: 39

hi all u guys wishing u a happy independence day hop u will have a much better time than me cause i liv ein the uk and it is so boring here have never been in pak around this time i am very much intrested in what happens throught outthe day i wud luv to hear how the day begins etc and what are the activites and events that happen in difrent part of pak on this aspicious day place slike karachi lahore islamabad mirpur a.k must have difrent way sof celebrating please let me know it wud make very intresting reading and i will feel like i am in pak enjoying this day to anyhowz to all who read this happy independence day an dhop u enjoy it and al the best for each an devryone from pim
Posted 13 Aug 2003

The special day in our country is our Independence Day which we celebrate every year on the 14th of August. On that special day we have holidays for school, colleges, universities, and government offices.

In the morning, the first thing the government does is clean the roads and streets. In the Assembly at 8:30 a.m. the army and scouts march past. And, at 9:30 a.m. the military people give the salute with 38 firings from a shot gun.

After that, we decorate our school with the national flag and we have national dancing. Students give speeches about the old history and make some pictures of old historical places. In our home relatives prepare many sweets for us and our friends. On that day, we enjoy ourselves very much, have fun, and go out with our families.

Posted 13 Aug 2003

junizai says
hey piyarisi, i was here in dublin on the 14th of agust, and had a great party here in dulin with shehzad roy and lodz more, it was the d only day i felt here that i am a pakistani hihihihihihi....
Posted 15 Sep 2003

kewl :)
Posted 19 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic