Steelers Mason Rudolph Jersey

469 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
chenyan94

Total Posts: 0

Titans offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur wants to make sure Marcus Mariota is comfortable with Tennessee's new offense so he plans to call
plays that best fit the quarterback.
Mariota is busy learning his latest NFL offense Authentic Rashaad Penny Jersey , but any talk about what plays the fourth-year QB prefers will have to wait at least until he knows everything
LaFleur is asking him to run.
"I'm just trying to grasp everything," Mariota said Tuesday. "You don't want to be opinionated on something that you have never run. I just try to go out
there and execute, and do what they're asking me to do. When we come back and we
have to determine some of these things, and determine what we like and what we
don't like, I'll definitely express my opinion."
That's exactly what LaFleur expects, even if he's learning that getting the polite Mariota to speak up isn't always easy.
"He's an extremely bright guy," LaFleur said. "He's picked it up pretty quickly. Again, I think it's more or less just having that confidence in being
able to go out there and not think so much when he's playing. So the more reps
he's been getting, the better he's been doing."
The Titans wrap up their organized team activities this week, and their mandatory minicamp next week concludes the offseason where first-time head coach
Mike Vrabel and his staff have been busy teaching and installing new offensive
and defensive schemes. LaFleur, the third man to interview for the Titans' head
coaching job in January, joined Vrabel as his offensive coordinator for the
chance at calling plays in the NFL.
LaFleur's biggest challenge is making sure the Titans put Mariota in position to take advantage of his skills. Tennessee fired coach Mike Mularkey after
winning the franchise's first playoff game in 14 years because they didn't get
enough out of Mariota and the offense last season despite going 9-7.
The Titans tied for 22nd in the NFL with 33 touchdowns despite tying for second with 18 TDs rushing. Only four teams threw fewer passes than Tennessee
(496), and the Titans ranked 23rd averaging 199.4 yards passing per game. They
also fell to 15th in the league running the ball for an average of 114.6
yards.
LaFleur joined Tennessee from the Los Angeles Rams who scored a league-high 29.9 points per game last season. What LaFleur wants from the Titans all starts
with the run game and his very mobile quarterback.
"We're going to try to have a strong marriage between the run and the pass Tom Glavine Jersey , so that to a defense it might look, 'Oh, here comes another run,' and it's play-action off that run," LaFleur said.
To rev up the run game, the Titans released veteran DeMarco Murray in March and signed Dion Lewis as a free agent to join Derrick Henry. LaFleur said he
looks at the running backs as 1A and 1B.
In the end, the biggest key also is the most obvious: keep Mariota healthy for a full season for the first time in his career.
"When he's healthy, this offense runs smoothly and we've got to keep him that way," Pro Bowl tight end Delanie Walker said.
Notes: Left tackle Taylor Lewan and wide receiver Corey Davis were not at Tuesday's session. Vrabel said he had heard from the players not in attendance.
... Linebacker Kevin Dodd, the No. 33 pick overall in 2016, has been missing in
action during the three organized team activity sessions open to reporters.
Vrabel said Tuesday he could end the mystery because Dodd wasn't around. The
upcoming minicamp is mandatory.
Brian Daboll has far too much on his plate to have time to reflect on how the Buffalo Bills new offensive coordinator’s career
has brought him home.
There’s a new series of plays to install, players to evaluate and, most important Da'Ron Payne Color Rush Jersey , a new young hope at quarterback in first-round draft pick Josh Allen to groom.
So forget asking Daboll what it’s like to be working with the team he grew up in suburban Buffalo rooting for, or being on a staff headed by Sean McDermott,
the former safety whom Daboll coached at William and Mary in 1997.
”Just day by day,” he said in addressing reporters at the Bills facility for the first time since being hired in January.
”You’re really grinding on that particular day and trying to get focused, whether it’s later on with the players or the next day, so you just kind of stay
in the flow.”
And on Thursday, Daboll’s past was nowhere near the forefront of his attention.
”No. I’ve got my two-minute in my mind right now,” he said, referring to having his offense run the two-minute drill in practice for the first time this
spring.
The 43-year-old is entering his 18th NFL season and 22nd overall, including college.
It’s a career in which Daboll has won five Super Bowl titles as an assistant during two separate stints with the New England Patriots. And he’s coming off a
season in which he oversaw a run-heavy Crimson Tide offense that helped Alabama
win the national title.
The championship experience was re-affirming for Daboll in proving he can adapt the offense to a team’s strengths while also gaining a better appreciation
of dealing with younger players.
”The college game is a little different than the National Football League so I learned a lot there,” he said. ”You can’t put as much on them.”
It’s a lesson that will certainly carry over to Buffalo, where Daboll takes over an offense essentially rebuilding from scratch, with the exception of
veteran star running back LeSean McCoy.
Buffalo’s undergoing yet another switch at quarterback after third-year starter Tyrod Taylor was traded to Cleveland in March.
There’s a three-way competition for the starting job led by Allen Steelers Mason Rudolph Jersey , the raw strong-armed rookie out of Wyoming who was selected with the seventh pick in the draft. It’s rounded out by AJ
McCarron, who spent his first four NFL seasons as Andy Dalton’s backup in
Cincinnati, and second-year player Nathan Peterman.
The offensive line is in transition after losing three starters. And the receiver position lacks established depth behind Kelvin Benjamin.
Benjamin said Daboll is putting the onus on the offensive veterans such as himself, McCoy and tight end Charles Clay to lead by example.
”He holds you accountable,” Benjamin said. ”I think they’re giving the young guys a little bit more leeway. But us three, I think we really have to focus on
it a little bit more and just knowing our position and even knowing other
people’s positions.”
Daboll said it’s premature to project who will fill out the starting jobs, and that particularly includes quarterback.
”All we’re trying to take is one step at a time,” he said. ”It’s so early in the process right now. I think that’ll sort itself out as time goes on.”
McCarron and Peterman are splitting time with the starters, while Allen, for now, is working with the third stringers.
Allen’s inconsistencies were apparent during the two-minute drill.
He telegraphed his third pass, which was intercepted by cornerback Breon Borders. During his second chance, Allen completed five of seven
attempts Nyheim Hines Jersey Elite , including one dropped pass, and capped the drive by hitting Cam Phillips in the right corner of the end zone.
Daboll is Buffalo’s fifth coordinator in five years. He replaced Rick Dennison who was fired after one season in which the Bills finished 29th in
yards – mostly because of a popgun passing attack – and 22nd in points.
Daboll was actually born in Welland, Ontario, just across the river from Buffalo. But he quickly relocated to West Seneca, New York, where he was brought
up by his maternal grandparents and developed a passion for football and the
Bills.
”I know it’s different being at home, being raised here. There’s a lot of people, and I’m one of them, that love this team,” Daboll said. ”I’m just
excited to be here.”
NOTES: TE Logan Thomas will miss the final two weeks of spring practices after having surgery to repair a minor knee injury. … The Bills have four
voluntary practices next week, and then hold a three-day mandatory minicamp from
June 12-14.

.Titans offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur wants to make sure Marcus Mariota is comfortable with Tennessee's new offense so he plans to call
plays that best fit the quarterback.
Mariota is busy learning his latest NFL offense Authentic Rashaad Penny Jersey , but any talk about what plays the fourth-year QB prefers will have to wait at least until he knows everything
LaFleur is asking him to run.
"I'm just trying to grasp everything," Mariota said Tuesday. "You don't want to be opinionated on something that you have never run. I just try to go out
there and execute, and do what they're asking me to do. When we come back and we
have to determine some of these things, and determine what we like and what we
don't like, I'll definitely express my opinion."
That's exactly what LaFleur expects, even if he's learning that getting the polite Mariota to speak up isn't always easy.
"He's an extremely bright guy," LaFleur said. "He's picked it up pretty quickly. Again, I think it's more or less just having that confidence in being
able to go out there and not think so much when he's playing. So the more reps
he's been getting, the better he's been doing."
The Titans wrap up their organized team activities this week, and their mandatory minicamp next week concludes the offseason where first-time head coach
Mike Vrabel and his staff have been busy teaching and installing new offensive
and defensive schemes. LaFleur, the third man to interview for the Titans' head
coaching job in January, joined Vrabel as his offensive coordinator for the
chance at calling plays in the NFL.
LaFleur's biggest challenge is making sure the Titans put Mariota in position to take advantage of his skills. Tennessee fired coach Mike Mularkey after
winning the franchise's first playoff game in 14 years because they didn't get
enough out of Mariota and the offense last season despite going 9-7.
The Titans tied for 22nd in the NFL with 33 touchdowns despite tying for second with 18 TDs rushing. Only four teams threw fewer passes than Tennessee
(496), and the Titans ranked 23rd averaging 199.4 yards passing per game. They
also fell to 15th in the league running the ball for an average of 114.6
yards.
LaFleur joined Tennessee from the Los Angeles Rams who scored a league-high 29.9 points per game last season. What LaFleur wants from the Titans all starts
with the run game and his very mobile quarterback.
"We're going to try to have a strong marriage between the run and the pass Tom Glavine Jersey , so that to a defense it might look, 'Oh, here comes another run,' and it's play-action off that run," LaFleur said.
To rev up the run game, the Titans released veteran DeMarco Murray in March and signed Dion Lewis as a free agent to join Derrick Henry. LaFleur said he
looks at the running backs as 1A and 1B.
In the end, the biggest key also is the most obvious: keep Mariota healthy for a full season for the first time in his career.
"When he's healthy, this offense runs smoothly and we've got to keep him that way," Pro Bowl tight end Delanie Walker said.
Notes: Left tackle Taylor Lewan and wide receiver Corey Davis were not at Tuesday's session. Vrabel said he had heard from the players not in attendance.
... Linebacker Kevin Dodd, the No. 33 pick overall in 2016, has been missing in
action during the three organized team activity sessions open to reporters.
Vrabel said Tuesday he could end the mystery because Dodd wasn't around. The
upcoming minicamp is mandatory.
Brian Daboll has far too much on his plate to have time to reflect on how the Buffalo Bills new offensive coordinator’s career
has brought him home.
There’s a new series of plays to install, players to evaluate and, most important Da'Ron Payne Color Rush Jersey , a new young hope at quarterback in first-round draft pick Josh Allen to groom.
So forget asking Daboll what it’s like to be working with the team he grew up in suburban Buffalo rooting for, or being on a staff headed by Sean McDermott,
the former safety whom Daboll coached at William and Mary in 1997.
”Just day by day,” he said in addressing reporters at the Bills facility for the first time since being hired in January.
”You’re really grinding on that particular day and trying to get focused, whether it’s later on with the players or the next day, so you just kind of stay
in the flow.”
And on Thursday, Daboll’s past was nowhere near the forefront of his attention.
”No. I’ve got my two-minute in my mind right now,” he said, referring to having his offense run the two-minute drill in practice for the first time this
spring.
The 43-year-old is entering his 18th NFL season and 22nd overall, including college.
It’s a career in which Daboll has won five Super Bowl titles as an assistant during two separate stints with the New England Patriots. And he’s coming off a
season in which he oversaw a run-heavy Crimson Tide offense that helped Alabama
win the national title.
The championship experience was re-affirming for Daboll in proving he can adapt the offense to a team’s strengths while also gaining a better appreciation
of dealing with younger players.
”The college game is a little different than the National Football League so I learned a lot there,” he said. ”You can’t put as much on them.”
It’s a lesson that will certainly carry over to Buffalo, where Daboll takes over an offense essentially rebuilding from scratch, with the exception of
veteran star running back LeSean McCoy.
Buffalo’s undergoing yet another switch at quarterback after third-year starter Tyrod Taylor was traded to Cleveland in March.
There’s a three-way competition for the starting job led by Allen Steelers Mason Rudolph Jersey , the raw strong-armed rookie out of Wyoming who was selected with the seventh pick in the draft. It’s rounded out by AJ
McCarron, who spent his first four NFL seasons as Andy Dalton’s backup in
Cincinnati, and second-year player Nathan Peterman.
The offensive line is in transition after losing three starters. And the receiver position lacks established depth behind Kelvin Benjamin.
Benjamin said Daboll is putting the onus on the offensive veterans such as himself, McCoy and tight end Charles Clay to lead by example.
”He holds you accountable,” Benjamin said. ”I think they’re giving the young guys a little bit more leeway. But us three, I think we really have to focus on
it a little bit more and just knowing our position and even knowing other
people’s positions.”
Daboll said it’s premature to project who will fill out the starting jobs, and that particularly includes quarterback.
”All we’re trying to take is one step at a time,” he said. ”It’s so early in the process right now. I think that’ll sort itself out as time goes on.”
McCarron and Peterman are splitting time with the starters, while Allen, for now, is working with the third stringers.
Allen’s inconsistencies were apparent during the two-minute drill.
He telegraphed his third pass, which was intercepted by cornerback Breon Borders. During his second chance, Allen completed five of seven
attempts Nyheim Hines Jersey Elite , including one dropped pass, and capped the drive by hitting Cam Phillips in the right corner of the end zone.
Daboll is Buffalo’s fifth coordinator in five years. He replaced Rick Dennison who was fired after one season in which the Bills finished 29th in
yards – mostly because of a popgun passing attack – and 22nd in points.
Daboll was actually born in Welland, Ontario, just across the river from Buffalo. But he quickly relocated to West Seneca, New York, where he was brought
up by his maternal grandparents and developed a passion for football and the
Bills.
”I know it’s different being at home, being raised here. There’s a lot of people, and I’m one of them, that love this team,” Daboll said. ”I’m just
excited to be here.”
NOTES: TE Logan Thomas will miss the final two weeks of spring practices after having surgery to repair a minor knee injury. … The Bills have four
voluntary practices next week, and then hold a three-day mandatory minicamp from
June 12-14.

Posted 27 Aug 2018

FloydBen says
20180828  Pudding b
timberland boots
balenciaga shoes
jordan retro
adidas outlet store
pandora bracelet
adidas superstar women
louboutin
birkenstock sandals for women