Watch Former NFL player Jerome Harrison

87 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
sherry2018love

Total Posts: 90

Jerome Harrison has a me sage for his followers.The former NFL running back took to Twitter on Saturday to share an inspiring video about his recovery journey after undergoing brain surgery.Doctors discovered a brain tumor in Derek Carr Men's Limited Jersey 2011 during a routine physical before Harrisoncould rejointhe Eagles. He later losthis motor skills and was expected to live his life as aquadriplegic, but eventually recovered.No one can measure your WILL! #inspireothers pic.twitter.com/KHh6co60VH Kenny Stabler Jersey Jerome Harrison (@jharrison_35) June 2, 2018 "For the rest of your life youre going to have people telling you what you can and cannot do,"Harrison said. "Nobody can determine what you do but yourself, and what Ive realized through my life is my attitude controls Howie Long Jersey everything. I was told I would never walk again, I would live the rest of my life in a wheelchair. And Im here standing in front of you today."Harrison, 35, was selected by the Browns in the fifth round of the 2006 NFL Draft. He was traded tothe Eagles in 2010 and later signed with the Lions in 2011, though he was traded back to Tim Brown Jersey Philadelphia.
Posted 29 Aug 2018

Reply to Topic