Brandon Coleman Jersey

95 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
chenyan94

Total Posts: 0

Tight end Ed Dickson will begin the season on the reserve/non-football injury after missing all of training camp due to an injury. Defensive end Dion
Jordan Kyzir White Jersey , however, passed his physical and is a part of the team’s 53-man roster.
Seattle also placed quarterback Austin Davis, cornerback Byron Maxwell, linebacker Erik Walden and rookie tackle Jamarco Jones on injured reserve.
Veteran safety Maurice Alexander had his contract terminated and the wire disclosed that Seattle sent a 2019 seventh-round pick to the Oakland Raiders in
exchange for safety Shalom Luani.
The remaining cuts for Seattle are: linebacker D.J. Alexander, defensive end Ricky Ali’fua, cornerback Elijah Battle, tackle Isaiah Battle, linebacker
Emmanuel Beal, guard Willie Beavers, cornerback Jeremy Boykins Brandon Coleman Jersey , wide receiver Marvin Bracy, tight end Kyle Carter, wide receiver Amara Darboh, linebacker Josh Forrest, wide receiver Cyril
Grayson, center Marcus Henry, running back Gerald Holmes, nose tackle Joey Ivie,
safety Lorenzo Jerome, cornerback Akeem King Melvin Ingram Jersey , fullback Daniel Marx, quarterback Alex McGough, safety T.J. Mutcherson, guard Skyler Phillips, linebacker Jacob Pugh, cornerback
Trovon Reed, wide receiver Keenan Reynolds, guard Jordan Roos, wide receiver
Caleb Scott, running back Justin Stockton Riley Reiff Jersey , wide receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow, tight end Tyrone Swoopes, wide receiver Malik Turner, safety Mike Tyson and tight end Clayton
Wilson.
Darboh was a third-round pick of Seattle in 2017.
Ali’fua, Beal and Mutcherson were waived with injury designations.
The Denver Broncos selected Michigan tight end Jake Butt in the fifth round of 2017 NFL Draft knowing that the torn ACL Butt sustained in his final college
game could essentially amount to a redshirt year for his rookie season.
Butt progressed throughout last season but was never able to get healthy enough to come off injured reserve and contribute. Now a year and a half removed
from his injury, Butt is able to finally participate fully in training camp
practices with the Broncos.
“I kind of thought about it when I put on the pants. It was like, ‘Man, I haven’t put on the pads in almost two years,'” Butt said, via Pat Graham of the
Associated Press. “It was exciting. It felt good out there.”
Butt caught 138 passes for 1 Travis Benjamin Jersey ,646 yards and 11 touchdowns in his four seasons with the Wolverines. As a senior, he compiled 46 catches for 546 yards and four
touchdowns. However, Butt injured his knee in an Orange Bowl loss to Florida
State, The injury ultimately dropped him from a possible early round pick to the
third day of the draft.
Butt was able to take part in Denver’s offseason program, but pads weren’t dusted off until this week.
“I had a year to observe how pro football really works,” Butt said. “Going back to the spring, I really got into the playbook so I can hit the ground
running in camp.”
 Authentic Womens Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey
Posted 11 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic