IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED...

2465 views 88 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

ok i will post true small stories...who ever wants to read em, be my guest...i heard these from my parents,relatives,n my friends... n if you got some share em don't be shy lol
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
There was a man once who wasn't that rich, but he did so much hard work in his life to save some money for his future, n when he was done saving enough money for him, he got sick n that sickness became his death, but before dyin he told his one and only best friend to put that money he saved in his grave with his dead body when he dies, n when he died his bestfriend did the same thing...but his friend was a greedy lil bastard so at that same night he went n slided his hand into his friend's grave to grab the box full of money but he couldn't find ne thing n felt something very painfull when he took his hand out he couldn't move it n it was painful for him...and since that day till he died he lived his life with one painful hand...which remained an useless part of his body till his death...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says

hmmm...fact or fiction???
i think its tru.

Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
no its true...
this topic will witness pure true nonfiction stories...i think these stories teach a great lesson to us...in every lil way...
i learned alot from the stories i heard over the years
Posted 09 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
mind if i share a story or 2?!

u think its real or what?

a while back (70's or 80's) someone tried to place a video camera in a dead person's grave to see what goes on in it. once the camera was in place, they began putting the body in the grave....but it wouldn't fit. so they tried a couple more times, before finally....the person was laid to rest. but when everyone started walking away (u know how ur not supposed to look back after you have burried someone??)....the grave exploded.

nobody knows if it was done by someone, or if the grave naturally exploded. what happends in there is NOBODY'S business but the angel's and God.

Posted 09 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
second story....

i heard from my cousins that when the late great Nusrat Fateh Ali khan passed away in 1997......his tounge was stickin' out from his mouth, and it was so long, that it wrapped his upper body.

apparently the reason 4 this was that NFAK sang abt God in a confusing way?? or something like that...

i asked around and people say that its possible. they also say that this story was in the pakistani news???
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i think its real, cuz you cannot/suppose to do that kinda dum shyt...wonder wat those idiots was thinkin...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
yea i heard that thing about NFAK too, n i heard it happened to him cuz he used music in the background while talkin about God n stuff...which they is bad n i 100% agree with em...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

yaar ab tu qawali par music...naat par tabla....its not good
Posted 09 Nov 2004

shaista says
lekin humari age ke logon ke liye interesting banane ke liye music istemaal karte hain warna kaun sunta qawali, itne ziada naheen jitne ab sunte hain... aur france main to not muslims ne bhi ali ali par jhuuma hai...

in one way it's a good thing...

loog to kehte hain, logon ka kaam hai baatein karna...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Xtreme says
Almost all these stories are fiction , how can you guys believe on them is beyond me.
Posted 09 Nov 2004

ALLAH ka name ata hai kamazkam music tu na bajao...kya banega humara
Posted 09 Nov 2004

shaista says
xtreme yeh sub such stories hain....

i heard a story about a guy, us ki awaaz eikdam se challi gayi. woh quran hafiz kar raha tha. aur koi wajja bhi naheen milli doctors ko ke kis wajja se awaaz challi gayi, bahut check-ups hue lekin nothing happened.

to woh shab e baraat ki raat ko khuub ibadat karta raha aur phir so gaya. us ne khwaab main kuch old men dekhe jinhon ne safeed kapre pehne the. woh usko uthane lagge aur unhon ne kaha ke utho aur fajr ki azaan do. us ne kaha ke meri to awaaz naheen hai main kaise azaan doon. unhon ne kaha utho wuzuu karo aur azaan do.

aise main aankh khul gayi uski, woh utha wuzuu kiya aur phir apni ammi ko bulaya aur sub itne khush hue uski awaaz sun kar.... phir us ne azaan di aur namaaz parhi...

yeh sadiyon pehle ki kahani naheen hai just happened a few years ago in uk.

not fiction, just a real maujza! such kehte hain ke pathar par yakeen karo to woh bhi boolne lagge ga....
Posted 09 Nov 2004

true stories man...xtreme..is it too hard to believe someone??
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Ashii says
nfak story is wrong im sure

wot abt all other qawals,,
y nothing happen to them,, qawali or naat with music exists for ages
ab plz dotn tell me that western musical instruments bajana haram hai aur eastern ja'iz

rest of stories,,, hmm
cant say anything..
i ll post something later
Posted 09 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
shaista said:

lekin humari age ke logon ke liye interesting banane ke liye music istemaal karte hain warna kaun sunta qawali, itne ziada naheen jitne ab sunte hain... aur france main to not muslims ne bhi ali ali par jhuuma hai...

in one way it's a good thing...

loog to kehte hain, logon ka kaam hai baatein karna...

agree 100%...

NFAK's intentions were good. he wanted to spread islam and he did, through qawali music. even tho he added western beats to God's name...he made people interested in islam - muslims and non muslims. whats wrong with that?? i myself am a prime example...i learned so much through his music. i hope the story abt his death was not true.
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
well sall NFAK ne hamd read ki thee music ke saath...n aisi bohat se hamdz usne read ki thein...u guys should know about this, aur wo jo classical instrumentals hote hain wo qawwalio ke liye hote hain, naaton aur hamdz ke liye nahin...

xtreme they're all true, i hope no ones gona post fiction in here...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Ashii says
nasi bacha,, aap ne kabhi qawali gaur se suni hai
qawali religious songs hi to hote hein
hamd or naat

qawali to aik style hai
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
chalo aapke jaisa samjhein...aap ke liye wohi achcha
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Ashii says
ufff ho
samajhne ki baat nahi

havent u heard "bhar de jholi"
or "taajdaar e haram"
yeh qawali hi hein,, and they use tabla, harmonium with it

kya naaa
pappuu yarr
now u dont sound 20
Posted 09 Nov 2004

naat main tabla aur music ahhh comeon i like that hamd of najam sheraz..without music na tera khuda koi aur hai sall idher bhi daal main kuch kaala hai
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
nah i jus let ppl believe what they want to,i don't care about that...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Ashii says
im not saying k naat/hamd mei music ja'iz hai

im just saying k y no one say anything abt qawali
or a vv old naat "shah e madina"
few days ago i heard an other naat in arabic with some music

i dont care abt "mujhe yeh acha lagta hai,, mujhe yeh bura lagta hai"
i just wanna know wot s rite or wot s wrong
simple
Posted 10 Nov 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
per   naat or hammd ko without music sono to dill ko
boht skoon millta hay
kiya ray hay pp ki
Posted 10 Nov 2004

shaista says
haan, yeh bhi hai...

lekin woh hain na proff. abdul roofi ( i think yehi naam hai unka) woh bhi naat kehte hain with music, meetha meetha hai mere Mohammad (saw) ka naam....
it's with music, kitni pyaari naat hai woh bhi...

Posted 10 Nov 2004

Guest_005 says
Posted 10 Nov 2004

shaista says
kyon??? kia hua?
Posted 10 Nov 2004

SanaSana says
baad main read kerongi abhi timenahi sacchi main...
neways yas ka topic accha hi hoga....
Posted 10 Nov 2004

yeah its nice shaista...Mohammed(PBUH) ka name ata hai aur tabla....yeh humare prophet ka name hai...yeh izzat nahi kar rahe you r right rani
Posted 10 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i'm gona post the next story very soon...abhi to neend mein dooba hoon
Posted 10 Nov 2004

Posted 12 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic