Jeremy Kerley Jersey

254 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
elaine95

Total Posts: 0

The Bills got their first look at their three quarterbacks in game action on Thursday night and all three led touchdown drives during their time against the
Panthers.
Nathan Peterman was up first and went 9-of-10 with an interception to go with his touchdown pass to Kelvin Benjamin before giving way to AJ McCarron.
McCarron Jeremy Kerley Jersey , who has been alternating first team work with Peterman in practice, was 7-of-10 for 116 yards and rookie Josh Allen closed the game
out.
Allen was 9-of-19 for 116 yards and a touchdown and showed the big arm that tantalized the Bills and other teams heading into the draft. Those throws
weren’t always right on the money, but the raw talent is one of the good things
that head coach Sean McDermott saw during the game.
“I thought all three guys certainly had things to work on, but to your point, I thought all three did some really good things,” McDermott said Terrell Owens Jersey , via NewYorkUpstate.com. “As you mentioned earlier, all three of them [led a touchdown drive], which is good from a confidence
standpoint, if nothing else. All three moved the ball at times. I liked the
energy around all three. That’s one of the pluses coming out of the game.”
McDermott was asked if McCarron would start against the Browns next Friday night and the coach said he’d take “a good, hard look” at the film before making
any decisions.
When most NFL teams find success, they quickly find it’s harder to sustain it.
Now that the Eagles have a Super Bowl title Jamaal Williams Jersey , they’re already losing coaches, and the players who stay behind are going to start to want their reward.
Via Dave Zangaro of NBC Sports Philadelphia, defensive end Brandon Graham is ready to parlay his strong play (and his Super Bowl-deciding strip-sack) into a
new contract.
“For me, it’s all about getting as much as you can while you can play because when it’s over, it’s over,” he said. “I know Howie [Roseman] and those
guys Bart Starr Jersey , if they want me here, they’re going to make sure that they get me here. For me, I want to be here. Everybody knows I want to be here. They
see the passion I have and I’m happy to be able to bring the trophy back to
Philly.
“Now, it’s just all about just making sense, just getting me protected for the future. Because obviously I want to retire here and I know I’m going to
retire here because I’ve been here a long time. I would love to retire here.
It’s all on what they want to do. I’m just going to embrace it, whatever it
is.”
Graham is entering the final year of the four-year deal he signed in 2015 JK Scott Jersey , and is scheduled to make $7 million in base salary.
He’s also coming off a career-high 9.5 sacks last year, and is in an environment in which others have gotten paid (Fletcher Cox, Vinny Curry, Tim
Jernigan) already. The Eagles tacked on $1.5 million in incentives to the final
two years of his deal last offseason, but now they need to do something more
than that good-faith gesture.
Kevin Knox Jersey
Posted 25 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic