Clayton Geathers Jersey

73 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
chenyan94

Total Posts: 0

Antonio Brown is good to go against the Jacksonville Jaguars.The Pittsburgh Steelers’ All-Pro wide receiver is active for the first time in a month as the AFC North champions host the Jaguars with a spot in the AFC
title game on the line.
Brown injured his left calf in the first half of a loss to New England on Dec. 17 and missed Pittsburgh’s final two games.
Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt Dave Robinson Jersey , who was limited this week with an elbow injury, is also active. So is Pittsburgh cornerback Artie Burns, who was limited this
week because of a hyperextended right knee.
Running back Chris Ivory is inactive for the Jaguars.
Other Steelers inactives include QB Josh Dobbs, WR Justin Hunter, CB Coty Sensabaugh, S J.J. Wilcox, OT Jerald Hawkins Clayton Geathers Jersey , G Matt Feiler and NT Daniel McCullers.
Other Jaguars inactives include OL Chris Reed, OL Josh Walker, WR Jaydon Mickens, OL William Poehls and DL Eli Ankou.

AP NFL website: Derrick Henry has patiently waited for his chance to shine and now heading into his third NFL season the 2015 Heisman Trophy winner will
have his chance.
Henry isn’t sharing any specific goals for yards or touchdowns, but the Tennessee Titans running back made one thing clear: He is looking forward to a
big season.
”I definitely want to be dominant this year,” Henry said, adding that he plans to make the most of any opportunities he gets. The former Alabama standout
said he just wants to ”make plays for this offense http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/alex-smith-jersey , be a consistent back. Make plays any chance that I’m in there and just do what
I’m asked.”
And above all else, Henry wants to ”help this team win games.”
The soft-spoken Henry gave a glimpse of just what he could do in the NFL in the Titans’ comeback victory in Kansas City , running for 156 yards for the
second-best playoff performance in franchise history.
But Henry doesn’t define being dominant by putting up big numbers.
Henry’s definition is ”having a great game every game and have an impact every game at my position. …. How I make plays and what I do throughout the game
to help this team win.”
There were questions why general manager Jon Robinson used his third pick in the second round in 2016 to select Henry only weeks after trading for DeMarco
Murray , the 2014 NFL Offensive Player of the Year. Turned out to be a good
move; the Titans cut Murray in March after his production dropped last
season.
They also signed Dion Lewis to join Henry in the backfield, but the 6-foot-3, 247-pound Henry led the Titans with 744 yards rushing last season despite
starting only two games and getting eight fewer carries than Murray.
”Dions’ a great guy, and we’ve been getting along very well Vontae Davis Jersey ,” Henry said. ”Very excited to have a tandem together.”
The Titans aren’t saying who will start at running back. Tennessee plays Aug. 9 at Green Bay the regular season opener is Sept. 9 at Miami.
Lewis was signed for his skills catching passes out of the backfield to fit the new offense being installed by coordinator Matt LaFleur. Henry didn’t have
as much of a chance to showcase his hands in college with just 17 catches, but
he did have 35 yards receiving in last year’s wild-card game in Kansas City.
That helped Henry set a franchise-record in the postseason with 191 yards from scrimmage, topping the mark of 178 yards set by Billy Cannon on Jan. 1,
1961, in the AFL.
First-year head coach Mike Vrabel said everyone is working for a starting job.
”As we continue to work through the offense and through the plays and the complimentary type of football that we want to run, some of those things will
sort themselves out. The plays that we like with Dion and the plays that we like
with Derrick are going to start to emerge,” Vrabel said.
One thing’s for sure: LaFleur’s offense will be leaning on outside zone runs http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/damien-wilson-jersey , and that should play into Henry’s strength. That’s what he ran in college at
Alabama where he became the Crimson Tide’s all-time leading rusher with 3,591
yards and 42 TDs rushing.
”I like it a lot,” Henry said of the offensive scheme.
NOTES: Safety Johnathan Cyprien walked off the field Wednesday with trainers after apparently hurting his left knee. … Vrabel said CB Malcolm Butler and DL
Jurrell Casey had the day off to help them with a couple issues hoping they
return Thursday. Vrabel said rookie LB Rashaan Evans, the No. 22 pick overall,
is day to day with an unspecified injury. … The Titans placed OT John Theus on
the reserve/retired list.

Keita Bates-Diop Jersey
Posted 26 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic