Youth Evgeni Malkin Jersey

288 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
chenyan94

Total Posts: 0

Mark Gastineau made an emotional plea to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to help him and former players who are dealing with what he claims
are football-related health issues.
The former New York Jets star said during a radio interview on 710 WOR Radio in New York that aired Thursday night that he wants ailing players to be taken
care of by the NFL. The 61-year-old Gastineau announced last year that he was
diagnosed with dementia Youth Evgeni Malkin Jersey , Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease, and believes the conditions are the result of brain trauma from playing in the
NFL for 10 seasons.
"I want the NFL to treat people right," Gastineau said during the interview. "They've got to. They have to."
Gastineau said Goodell told him when they talked at a Jets game over a year ago that he should let him know if he needs anything.
"The Commissioner told me, he said, 'Listen, Mark, you know what? You need anything, let me know,'" Gastineau told host Pete McCarthy. "He was my ball boy.
I treated him great. He told me. ... Hey, Roger Goodell, treat people
right."
An NFL spokesperson did not immediately respond to an email from The Associated Press seeking comment on Gastineau's statements.
Gastineau is the Jets' career sacks leader and was one of the NFL's most recognizable stars because of his entertaining dances after taking down
quarterbacks for New York from 1979-88. He and Goodell have known each other
since the early 1980s, when Goodell interned in the Jets' public relations
department.
"I want to hold you to your promise, Roger Goodell," Gastineau said. "You said, 'Anything I need! I want the players to be treated right."
Gastineau Sonny Milano Jersey , who was joined by his wife JoAnn and lawyer Jason Luckasevic, began to cry during the interview when he spoke of his daily
struggles to get out of bed and remember people's names.
"My brain isn't the same," he said. "My wife, she and I used to go around and do yard work," Gastineau said while crying. "But you know what? She does
everything now for me. ... It's not good, it's not good.
"When I'm laying in bed until 3, 4 or 5 (p.m.), it's not good. There will be days I get up and I'm good. ... My wife will tell you, she helps me get out of
bed ... and she'll help me remember names. I used to think I was all that, I
did. But you know what? I was nothing. You know why? Because of what happened to
me."
Gastineau, who said he routinely cracked his and other players' helmets during big hits in practices and games, dabbled in boxing after retiring from
football and had 17 professional fights. He is a plaintiff in the concussion
lawsuit against the NFL, but has not received any money as a result. JoAnn
Gastineau said NFL doctors questioned her husband's dementia diagnosis, but
approved it in October after eight months. She said the NFL sent a notice to
Luckasevic 30 days later saying it was appealing the settlement again for
Gastineau's Parkinson's diagnosis.
"The NFL is wrong," Gastineau said. "The NFL is wrong Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey , they're wrong. I'm not telling them to give me zillions of dollars. I don't want zillions of dollars. I just want to be
treated with respect."
Rising star Bradie Tennell’s near-perfect free skate earned her a national title and almost certainly a spot on the U.S. team for
next month’s Olympics.
Tennell was spotless in the short program two days ago, then as the final skater in the long program she didn’t miss a trick under tremendous pressure.
Her top competitors, Mirai Nagasu and Karen Chen, already had put down superb
routines.
Nagasu capped a sensationally sweet comeback with a flowing performance to finish second, virtually assuring a spot in next month’s Olympics – a berth she
was denied four years ago by the selection committee.
Chen, the defending champion, was third.
Ashley Wagner called out judges her scores in the free skate, which put in jeopardy her chances of returning to the Olympics. Wagner scored a 130.85 in her
strongest event for 196.19, finishing fourth.
”I’m furious, I am absolutely furious,” Wagner said. ”I know when I go and I lay it down and I absolutely left one jump on the table, but for me to put out
two programs that I did at this competition as solid as I skated and to get
those scores, I am furious, and I think deservedly so.”
SPEED SKATING
MILWAUKEE (AP) – Erin Jackson surprised herself and almost everyone else at the U.S. speedskating trials, becoming a first-time Olympian after just four
months on ice.
Coming from the world of inline skating Shane Doan Jersey , Jackson qualified in the 500 meters by finishing third behind veterans Brittany Bowe and Heather Bergsma.
Bowe had the fastest time over two heats Friday night. She was quicker in her first run around the big oval, clocking 37.95 seconds. Her second run was 38.18.
Bergsma also was quicker in her first heat at 38.24. Her second trip was
Jackson was just the opposite. The 25-year-old skater from Ocala, Florida, went 39.22 in her first heat. She was even better in her second run, going
”I really wasn’t expecting any of this, just coming in as a newbie, just trying to do the best I can,” she said, smiling. ”I still don’t even know.”
PRO FOOTBALL
NEW YORK (AP) – The NFL is sending the remaining portion of a $30 million investment in neurological research to government-funded entities despite ending
the original agreement for the project.
The league said it would send $7.7 million each to the Department of Defense and a group that studies traumatic brain injuries. Another $2.3 million will go
to the National Institute for Aging.
An agreement to issue the funds through the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health ended in August, and the NFL chose the final dispersals
following discussions with experts on the most pressing scientific research
needs.
Each of the research projects receives substantial federal funding. Through its involvement, the NFL hopes to learn more about concussions and other brain
injuries.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) – The Oakland Raiders are set to bring Jon Gruden back for a second stint as coach.
A person with knowledge of the team’s plans said the Raiders are planning a news conference Tuesday to announce that Gruden is leaving the broadcast booth
to come back to coaching. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the
team has made no formal announcement.
The Raiders fired Jack Del Rio following a disappointing six-win season and talk immediately turned to Gruden. Gruden spent four years as coach for the
Raiders before being dealt to Tampa Bay, where he beat Oakland in the Super Bowl
following his first season in 2002. Gruden has been out of coaching for nine
years.
The news conference was first reported by the Raiders Snake Pit website.
PRO BASKETBALL
PHILADELPHIA (AP) – Hall of Famer Julius Erving fell ill at the Philadelphia 76ers’ game and was taken to a hospital.
There was no immediate update on his condition.
”Philadelphia 76ers legend Julius Erving fell ill at tonight’s game and was taken to a local hospital, where he is currently being evaluated. He is expected
to be released after the evaluation,” said a statement on behalf of Erving’s
management team and the Sixers.
Erving William Karlsson Jersey , 67, attended the game and rang the ceremonial Liberty Bell before tipoff. The dunker more commonly known as ”Dr. J” was
honored by the team to mark 35 years since he threw down his famous cradle dunk
against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Erving led the Sixers to their last NBA championship in 1983 and was 1981 NBA MVP.
SPORTS ANALYTICS
BOSTON (AP) – Former President Barack Obama will speak at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference on Feb. 23, though it’s unclear what he plans to
discuss.
The conference announced on Twitter that Obama, an avid sports fan, will make an appearance.
MIT has held the conference annually since 2007, hosting industry professionals to discuss the role of analytics in sports. This year, Major
League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and NHL
Commissioner Gary Bettman are scheduled to speak, as are retired baseball star
Alex Rodriguez, FiveThirtyEight founder Nate Silver and Los Angeles Clippers
owner and former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Obama routinely filled out NCAA Tournament brackets on ESPN during his presidency, and his White House press secretary, Josh Earnest, once said Obama
would consider being part of the ownership group for an NBA
franchise.
 Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys
Posted 06 Oct 2018

vipinkumar says
There is no doubt that music is the soul of any occasion. In fact, it is the primary thing that adds color to an event. Without good music, you could imagine your event or party as a hectic, boring, and dull thing, especially for the guests. An event that lacks good music can never be enjoyed. Most people would prefer to attend such functions that have a proper arrangement of music. A wedding celebration is no exception at all. To make this day even more special, you should make arrangements for music and for this reason, you could take help from the professional wedding live band In Los Angeles. Here we come into the picture.

Bands for hire in los angeles | latin bands for weddings los angeles | Mariachi Band Los Angeles | Bandas en los angeles | Cumbia Bands Los Angeles | Latin Music Bands For Weddings | Bands For Weddings In California | wedding live band In Los Angeles | popular latin bands Los Angeles | Latin Bands for hire los angeles | Grupo Versatil California | Grupo Versatil In California | Grupos Versatiles En California | Grupo Musical Los Angeles | Latin Wedding Bands Los Angeles | Live Latin Band Los Angeles | Best Latin Band In Los Angeles | Latin Bands In Los Angeles | Hire Latin Wedding Bands | Latin band for marriage | Latin band for occasion | versatile latin band | professional latin band | professional versatil band | versatil band for marriage

MAKE YOUR EVENT THE TALK OF THE TOWN:
Do you want a music band that would set your wedding apart in a true sense? You’ve come to the right place. Divine specializes in incomparable wedding bands, which provide an alternative to the conventional live music experience. Our ultimate aim is to deliver unforgettable, as well as unique entertainment that would keep the dance floor not only full but would leave a long-lasting impression at the same time. Most Bands for Weddings in California are just carbon copies. But don’t forget that you are one-of-a-kind couple hence you deserve a one-of-a-kind musical entertainment for your big day.

Our music bands regularly provide services in the Los Angeles area. We are even pleased to travel to the destination weddings, both international and national. We have performed more than 300 events and weddings that make us a more desirable choice of these days. At Divine, we ensure a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience particularly for one of the most striking days of your life.

TOP-RATED WEDDING BAND:
Divine has years of experience in the industry. Our sound experience makes us the very first call for corporate and wedding entertainment. The expertise and the attention to detail that Divine offers are unparalleled. We understand that selecting the ideal entertainment professional for the special day of your life is important for your event success. And we as a professional pride ourselves in working very closely with each client.

Posted 11 Feb 2020

Reply to Topic