FIFA 19 – Xbox One Review

88 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
venynx2

Total Posts: 0

FIFA 19 - Xbox One Review
comprar fifa coins to me has always been a bit of a double edged sword, I love football and have played the video game version a lot more than the real life version over the last few years as my aging bones struggle to keep up.
I've played various different versions of both FIFA and PES on numerous different platforms over the years and its always been FIFA that comes out on top for presentation and licensing and PES that had shone for the physical game but gradually I've found myself leaning more and more to EA's baby as they have polished it year on year.
This year with the advent of the UEFA licenses leaving Konami and joining the rest of the world EA's stranglehold on the presentation side of the fence is virtually complete, in usual FIFA fashion the Champion League is polished and looks fantastic in the game, once that music kicks in it instantly feels right at home.
Playing a career game in previous iterations of the game was great but that European competition always was the chink in the armour that made the season seem slightly less believable, now the season has everything you can play through a career in complete immersion to the real world.
With every year and every new version that comes along there is always tweaks and changes that affect the gameplay, some years there is less impact than others but for me this year's changes I'm really enjoying so far.
The shooting mechanism of the game has now been changed with the trainer teaching you a new double tap method of shooting which is similar to some active reload systems from shooter games where it times a second press of the button which simulates your timing of hitting the ball after your first press sets the power.Click Here
Posted 08 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic