It is a bird Gallery. It is ideal for the

166 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

"LUSAKA Brian Dawkins Color Rush Jersey , Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- Skipper of the Zambia national soccer team Christopher Katongo has been kicked out of the team
currently preparing for an African Cup of Nations qualifier against Niger on
Wednesday, the country's soccer governing body confirmed in a statement on
Tuesday.

The 2012 Africa Cup of Nations winning captain was excused from the team due to alleged indiscipline while in camp, according to unconfirmed reports.

While not categorically stating the real reason behind the expelling, the Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) said the move was a 'bold decision' to
bolster team spirit and unity.

The statement said coach Honor Janza was trying to take bold measures to his squad that will face Niger.

""Janza intends to make drastic changes to the squad to face Niger on Wednesday therefore he wished to spare the blushes of the captain arising out of
the possible omission from the team,"" the statement said.

""No player will be kept in camp as has been the case lately once the final 18 players have been named. This is to avoid negative energy that might emanate
from players that will be left out of the team,"" it added.

Katongo was relegated to the bench during the game against Niger away in Niamey on Saturday and only came in as a substitute in the 78th minute.

Local media reported that the captain was leading a faction within the team, a move that angered the technical bench.

Zambia faces Niger on Wednesday at the ultra-modern Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola city on the Copperbelt Province in a must-win encounter in order to
brighten chances of qualifying for next year's finals to be staged by Morocco.

Zambia has only managed to get two points from three games played so far. The Chipolopolo drew 0-0 with Mozambique in September before losing 2-1 to Cape
Verde during the same month. Last Saturday, the team settled for a barren draw
against Niger.

Cape Verde leads Group F with six points, followed by Mozambique with five points. Zambia and Niger have two points each.

The Niger national football team arrived on Monday afternoon.
"
TOKYO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. dollar changed hands in the upper 110 yen range in early deals in Tokyo on Tuesday, principally in line with levels seen
overnight in New York.

As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 110.75-76 yen compared with 110.67-77 yen in New York and 110.78-79 yen at 5 p.m. local time on Monday in
Tokyo.

The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1799-1803 dollars and 130.68-69 yen against 1.1791-1801 dollars and 130.58-68 yen in New York and 1.1809-1810 dollars and
130.82-86 yen in late Monday afternoon in Tokyo.

The dollar, for its part on Monday in New York, was range-bound in the upper 110 yen zone amid a lack of trading cues.

Top political advisor presents gifts to Inner Mongolia

Palestinian forces celebrate Israel's removal of Al-Aqsa Mosque measures

Partial lunar eclipse seen in Asia, Mideast

Sunset landscape at Yuyuantan park in Beijing

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 31 - Aug. 6)

In pics: Daofu Tibetan houses in SW China's Sichuan

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation
Singapore is an exotic Island with many tourist attractions. Travelers from all around the world love visiting Singapore. They can explore a lot of things
in this beautiful Island. Singapore is integrated with wonderful shopping malls,
high buildings, beaches, parks and gardens. It is a clean city. Travelers call
this as "Garden city" and "Clean city". It is highly secured country out of
robbers and cheaters. It was wonderful being in Singapore last month. I enjoyed
a lot with my family. I enjoyed their multi cultural cuisine. Shopping was also
marvelous in Singapore.

There are many reasons that Singapore attracts many travelers. It is a very calm and cool city. Travelers have no fear or no
inconvenience being in Singapore. It is a well organized and developed country
in the South East Asia. I would like to share my travel experience to the best
tourist spots in Singapore here. I have visited many tourist attractions,
shopping malls and theme parks etc. I feel these are the wonderful tourist spots
I ever visited in Singapore.

The Orchard Road:

I had a wonderful shopping here. It has the biggest shopping mall in Singapore. The entire road
filled with numerable shops and malls. It is the hub of all kind of shopping
varieties starting from clothes, textiles, shoes, electronic goods, furniture,
decorating items, ornaments etc. It will be crowded with people during the
Christmas holidays and great Singapore sales.

There is a wide collection of items which suits people of all the ages. Do not miss to go to Orchard
Road.

Jurong Bird Park:

It is a bird Gallery. It is ideal for the bird researchers and people who love bird watching. It has more than 8000 birds
of around 600 different spices. This park has a beautiful landscape with the
tallest man made waterfalls. It provides spectacular view to our
eyes.

Sentosa:

It is the popular tourist destination in Singapore. It is a fabulous Island based on the southern coast of Singapore. It has
beautiful sea shores. Underwater world is based in Sentosa. Travelers need to
visit underwater world to explore the captivating marine life. It provides
endless enjoyment for the visitors.

Underwater world is one of the most adventurous and thrilling tropical oceanariums in Asia. It has more than 2500
marine spices. The 80 meter acrylic tunnel lead you to the amazing view of
dreadful sharks, sea dragons, turtles, pink dolphins and a variety of fishes.
When I entered here, I felt like swimming into the deep sea. All these spices
swim next to you. It was a wonderful experience.
Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap New Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NBA Jerseys 

Posted 15 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic