This victory means that Samsonov is the first ever

191 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

PRETORIA Kirk Cousins Jersey , Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- South African Deputy Minister of Higher Education and Training Mduduzi Manana resigned on Saturday following
allegations that he beat a woman after an argument at a Johannesburg nightclub
last weekend.

He will, however, stay on as a member of parliament for the ruling party, African National Congress (ANC). In his resignation letter, Manana expressed
regret for his behavior and apologies to the nation.

"I have decided, on my own, to step down from the position of deputy minister of higher education and training in the Republic of South Africa and have
reported my decision to the president. This will give me space to focus on the
legal proceedings pending ...whilst allowing the good work of government to run
unhindered," said Manana in his resignation letter.

He said he decided to resign to avoid putting the ANC and the government to shame.

"I undertake to offer all assistance possible to the woman I did wrong to and her families, and again I am sorry. I will act dutifully and diligently with all
law enforcement agencies which deal with the matter," Manana added.

South African President Jacob Zuma had "received and accepted" his resignation in a statement. Zuma thanked Manana for his contribution to the
government.

The ANC also accepted his resignation. Zizi Kodwa, ANC spokesperson, said: "The ANC thanks comrade Manana for his service to the people of South Africa
during his tenure."

Manana has been released on a 5,000-rand (380 U.S. dollars) bail and will appear in court on Sept. 13.

People commemorate victims of knife attack in Finland

Spain's King, Queen arrive at hospital to visit victims of terrorist attacks

20 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India

Americans split on whether 23-year-old NAFTA good or bad

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

SYDNEY, July 7 (Xinhua) -- The finals of the ITTF World Tourtournament on the Gold Coast came to an end on Friday, and Chinadelivered a dominating performance
in the women's events.

The first finals matchup saw an all China affair, as Chen Mengand Zhu Yuling took on Chen Xingtong and Wang Manyu in the women'sdoubles rubber, with the team
of Chen and Zhu proving too much fortheir compatriots to handle, winning the
game 3-0 (11-8, 11-9,11-7) to cap off a stellar doubles run at the tournament.

Next up saw men's doubles action, with the South Korean team ofJang Woojin and Park Ganghyeon getting the job done against theteam of Chen Chien-An and
Chiang Hung-Chieh from Chinese Taipei ina 3-1 (11-2, 11-13, 11-5, 11-6) victory
that could have gone eitherway.

The women's singles final was an absolute barnstormer, as bothladies backed up from their earlier doubles matchup, but the gameof Chen was just too strong
in the end for Wang to handle, with theITTF No. 4 ranked Chen needing six sets
to get the 4-2 victory inthe end.

The men's final was also one for the ages, with the "Tai ChiMaster" and elder statesman of the game, Vladimir Samsonov, showingthe world he still has a lot
left in the tank at 41 years of age,beating Simon Gauzy of France in five sets,
4-1.

Gauzy, who is 19 years younger than Samsonov, won the first setbut could not match the composure of the Belarusian veteran, whodemonstrated the skill that
has seen him remain one of the longestrunning top 15 ranked players in the
world.

Earlier in the day, Samsonov shared with Xinhua his preparationfor the final, and said it would be the same as any other matchup,a method that now saw him
take out the gold medal.

"Like I prepare for any game, I will go now for training, ashort one, not too long. Have lunch, sleep a bit, and then go againto prepare for the final. It
will be normal, a normal preparationlike it was yesterday, and two days ago,"
Samsonov said earlier inthe day.

This victory means that Samsonov is the first ever player to winITTF gold on five continents - Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe andOceania. Enditem

One of the modern extensions to the wide areas of fitness and swimming machinery in the market is known as Swim Spas. This is one of the fitness
equipment that can be connected at home. This is because a swim spa is a
cost-effective and compressed preference. The profit of fixing one at home is
that you can have an efficient workout schedule in it. These also grants you to
perform the entire exercise procedure. In addition to this, it also comes with a
hot tub quality. This provides you with a surrounding in which you can rest
after working out in the spa. Another cause to fix a swim spa at home because it
offers the numerous numbers of health benefits. Here are some of the entrenched
health profits of using a swim spa:

Muscle Strengthening:

The swim spas enhance your muscles and reduce all stored body fat. This is generally
known as protection training. To learn this, you will have to exercise and swim
in opposite direction to the force of water in the training machine. This force
is highly energetic and is developed by various ducts and jets in the spa.
Including the muscle build up and enlivening, swimming in a spa also simplifies
weight loss. This is because it ignites cellulite and decreases the fluid
maintained in your body.

The resistance training in a swim spa is secure even though the water is pushed on to your body at huge speeds. This is because
the water provides airiness and elasticity that cushions your muscles from
facing burden and injury. This is the reason why the comprehensive exercise
routines are comparatively protected in spas.

Relieves Arthritis Problems:

The people are . Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Replica Jerseys   Cheap Custom Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys 

Posted 15 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic