complain

2006 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
BiKeR

Total Posts: 826

hello,i joined the forum few days back and i already have some complains.some of my posts have been deleted and when i complained about then in new post in

Rendezvous (aka Request, service center, Help Desk)

section,one of the admin YAS DEVIL personally attacked me and called me idiot. i reported him and in result my whole post was deleted and my account was also de-activated.

is this some kind of way of tlling me i am not welcome here? if so,please tell me and i will leave myself,if not,i need some answers?

i thought this was a nice forum untill some very pethatic character deleted my posts and topics,i will not post here in future untill i get some answers
Posted 27 Nov 2004

sharara says
ok.. im looking into it. u have been nice enuff to bring things to our attention, now let me see where the prob is.
no pathetic person did anytihng, if it was done, it was for a reason.. and im looking into it. dont worry.
continue posting and lets see.
thanx
Posted 27 Nov 2004

BiKeR says
thank you
Posted 27 Nov 2004

jag says
ok,i removed all the crap posts ! please don't put any more it gives me hard time deleting your posts over my mini dialup connection

well BiKeR, dun worry! it's being sorted out.. just u gotta have some patience and give us some time :)

Peace

Update: deleted another lol post from BadShaH1
Posted 30 Nov 2004

BiKeR says
thank you
Posted 02 Dec 2004

All fine... Now I'm sure you both Biker and Yas will behave like a good friend... coz its family forum :)

and you guys (other member) have nothing to worry abt how?... but focus it is :) settel

Mein Hoon Na!!!!
Posted 02 Dec 2004

BiKeR says
yaaaaayyy..

yas pa je,huggggggsssss
Posted 02 Dec 2004

Reply to Topic