Styling Sanjay, Salman,and Ajay

4846 views 23 replies
Reply to Topic
SanjuBaba

Total Posts: 210

Most fashion conscious:Saif Ali Khan. He understands fashion very well. He knows what will look nice on him. So whatever I do, he will see and check; then agree to it. Other actors don't care so much.

Most adventurous:Sanjay Dutt. He loves to experiment with his hair. Even in the beginning, when no one sported long hair, he did.

Most popular hairstyles:My look for Sanjay in Marco Ricci advertisements and Plan, Fardeen Khan for the Provogue campaign, Ajay Devgan for Qayamat and Khakee and Saif Ali Khan for Kal Ho Naa Ho.

Actor with the best hair:Suniel Shetty has the best hair among the guys in the industry. He has got nice, thick South Indian hair. You can play a lot with his hair.

Actor with the best attitude:Salman Khan. He doesn't follow but sets his own trends.

Actor in need of makeover:I would love to change Abhishek Bachchan's hairstyle because he has never tried anything new.

Actress I'd love to style for: I see a lot of spark in Sushmita Sen. She can carry off fashionable stuff. She doesn't look dead. She is very lively.

Posted 01 Dec 2004

Reply to Topic