Marlboro Gold Regular Cigarettes you that the aged

131 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
wholesaleusacig

Total Posts: 0

Cannot you smoke while traveling

The police Cheap Newport Cigarettes From China say you can't smoke cigarettes while driving, you know? In those days I was stunned, I frequently smoke in the car, can not this? The traffic Newport Regular Cigarettes policeman looked over the driver's license and noticed that I had a good mindset. Finally he decided not to take points for 100 yuan. It's depressing. Have you ever already been punished for smoking?

Because someone who has been driving with regard to 20 years, I will tell you that this old traffic regulations possess stipulated that you should not fumes, wear headphones to listen to songs, wear slippers or uncovered feet. Did you buy your own driver's license? Killer party. If only I didn't run into a person on the road. It doesn't hurt. The authorities say you can't smoke whilst driving, you know? At that time I had been stunned, I often light up Newport 100s for Sale in the car, can not it? The actual traffic policeman looked at the actual driver's license and Carton Newport 100s Price saw which i had a good attitude. Lastly he decided not to deduct factors for 100 yuan. It can depressing. Have you ever been reprimanded for smoking?

As somebody who has been driving for two decades, I will tell Marlboro Gold Regular Cigarettes you that the aged traffic regulations have fixed that you should not smoke, put on headphones to listen to music, use slippers or bare ft. Did you buy your license? Killer party. I wish We didn't run into you on the highway. It doesn't hurt.

Posted 20 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic