According to the OECD's latest Interim Economic

151 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
zhouyueyue

Total Posts: 0

DUBAI, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- All 282 passengers and 18 crew members aboard an Emirates Airline plane that crash-landed on Monday at Dubai International
Airport have been safely evacuated, the airline said.
"We can confirm that there are no fatalities among our passengers and crew," Emirates said in a statement. "All passengers and crew are accounted for and
safe."
A fire on the Boeing 777-300 was put out at 14:32 local time (1032 GMT), the government-run Dubai Media Office said.
The plane, flying from Thiruvananthapuram, India, to Dubai, was involved in "an incident" at the Dubai airport at 12:45 local time (0845 GMT), Emirates
earlier said on its Twitter account.
The passengers come from 20 countries, including 224 from India, 24 from Britain, and 11 from the UAE, the Emirates said.
Dubai-based TV channel Al Arabiya said the crash-landing site was not on the main runway.
According to local daily Gulf News, the Boeing 777-300 was delivered to Emirates in March 2003.
All departure flights from Dubai have been delayed until further notice, and some flights coming to Dubai International were diverted to Dubai's second air
hub, Al Maktoum International Airport.
Emirates uses Al Maktoum only for cargo flights but so far not for regular passenger flights.
"We are expecting a(n) 8-hour network-wide delay," Emirates said.Earlier incidents at Dubai airport included a crash on Sept. 3, 2010, of a UPS cargo jet shortly after take-off from Dubai, killing two on board.
The other one happened on March 12, 2007, involving a Biman Bangladesh Airlines plane at take-off, led to the injury of 14 passengers. The airport had
to be closed off for eight hours.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- London 2012 Olympic silver medalist Jessica Fox from Australia survived the heats in the women's K1 of the 2016
Olympic Games canoe slalom competition here on Monday.
Fox, the 2015 world champion, was handed a two-second penalty for touching a pole and finished in eighth place in the first run. She came from behind to
secure a second place in the second run and was second placed overall to qualify
for the semifinals.
"I made a big mistake in my first run so I knew I had to put down a good second run to qualify," said Fox.
"I was actually a bit uncertain before my (second run) start if I was qualified. I was trying to do the maths to see if I was well enough placed or
not to be in the top 15, and in the end I thought I should stop thinking about
that and just focus on my run."added she.
Stefanie Horn from Italy surprisingly became the leader in the event.In the men's C2, Slovakian cousins Ladislav Skantar and Peter Skantar posted the fastest time of the heats in their first run to qualify ahead of Olympic
debutants Gauthier Klauss and Matthieu Peche from France.
"It was quite good because it was very hard to make the first run in the Olympic Games," Peche said. "It is a big race so I think we made a good one. The
second run was better so we'll see for the next few days and the semifinals."
PARIS Cheap Nazem Kadri Hat , March 18 (Xinhua) -- In a regular assessment of global economy, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) on
Wednesday saw improved growth prospects in major advanced economies thanks to
low inflation and easy monetary policy.
"Low oil prices and monetary easing are boosting growth in the world's major economies," the OECD noted.
In the world's leading power Cheap William Nylander Hat , strong domestic demand combined with dollar appreciation, helped to bolster the American economic activities, the
Paris-based think tank confirming its previous estimate of 3.1 percent this year
and 3.0 percent in 2016.
Hailing "courageous decisions" of the European Central Bank to tackle deflation risks Cheap Auston Matthews Hat , the OECD raised its growth forecast in the eurozone by 0.3 percentage points for each year to stand at 1.4 percent in 2015 and 2
percent a year after.
"The euro area should benefit from low oil prices, monetary stimulus and euro depreciation, which combine to offer the chance to escape from
stagnation Cheap Mitchell Marner Hat ," it said.In the single-currency bloc, the organization predicted improved growth but with different speeds. In Germany, the eurozone's main powerhouse Cheap Jake Gardiner Hoodie , the OECD raised its forecast by 0.6 percentage points to 1.7 percent this year and 0.4 percentage points to 2.2 percent in
Looking to French economy, it revised up growth estimation to 1.1 percent in 2015 against a previous estimate of 0.8 percent. Next year, the growth rate is
set at 1.7 percent in line with government's targets.
According to the OECD's latest Interim Economic Assessment Cheap Morgan Rielly Hoodie , Japan's growth is expected to increase by 1.0 percent this year and 1.4 percent next year, up 0.2 points and 0.4 percent
respectively as "monetary and fiscal stimulus provide the impetus for faster
near-term growth, but longer-term challenges remain."
As to China Cheap Tyler Bozak Hoodie , it lowered its forecast by 0.1 percentage point to 7.0 percent this year.
"Lower oil prices and widespread monetary easing have brought the world economy to a turning point, with the potential for the acceleration of growth
that has been needed in many countries," said OECD Chief Economist Catherine L.
Mann.
"There is no room for complacency Cheap Frederik Andersen Hoodie , however, as excessive reliance on monetary policy alone is building-up financial risks, while not yet reviving
business investment Cheap Connor Brown Hoodie ," she added, recommending a more balanced policy approach that allows a full use of fiscal and structural reforms "to ensure
sustainable growth and public finances over the longer term."
A helpful bit of information was turned up in court papers out of your ongoing GoogleOracle lawsuit yesteryear. Though there are little regarding
Google’s issues utilizing Oracle, the findings inside document have more of your
effect on Google?. Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Mens Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NCAA Jerseys From China   Cheap MLB Jerseys China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Shirts China   Cheap NBA Shirts China   Cheap MLB Hoodies China   Wholesale Shirts 
Posted 21 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic