When it comes to the fast working grinding wheel
, it is often used in some workshops. It belongs to the grinding wheel and is made of abrasive and binder resin for ordinary steel, stainless steel and non-metal. The grinding wheel cutting piece is widely used. Ordinary steel, stainless steel metal and non-metal production and cutting materials, excellent materials and exquisite craftsmanship ensure high cutting efficiency and best economical effect on different material workpieces. However, the characteristics of the fast working grinding wheel will also have some performance on the grinding wheel. Impact, so, today Henan abrasives manufacturers come to talk to you.
1. Abrasive material: commonly used abrasives for the fast working grinding wheel are brown jade (A), white corundum (wA), black corundum (BA), black silicon carbide (c), etc. The most commonly used is brown fused alumina, because brown fused alumina has high hardness. It has the characteristics of high toughness, sharp particles, strong applicability and low price compared with other abrasives.
2. Abrasive grain size: common particle size is: 22#-80#, the cutting efficiency is low when the particle size is fine.
3. The fast working grinding wheel hardness: common hardness: P, Q, R; N, S; generally use harder grinding wheel to reduce grinding wheel wear. Its hardness is controlled by factors such as binder, molding density, firing temperature and firing time.
4. Bonding agent: common resin binders are: powdered phenolic resin, liquid phenolic resin. Powdered phenolic resin has good processability, the molding density of abrasive tools is slightly smaller, the tissue number is slightly larger, and the price is higher than liquid phenolic resin; liquid phenolic resin The price is low, but it is easy to agglomerate and the mixed materials are not easy to be uniform, which is easy to cause the abrasive tools to be partially hard.
5. Organization: The organization number of the fast working grinding wheel should be slightly larger to improve the cutting efficiency: too big and affect the strength. The commonly used organization number is 3~7.
From the above-mentioned Henan abrasives manufacturers, we can know that various abrasives are suitable for different materials to be cut. Therefore, different cut materials have a great influence on the cutting performance. Under normal circumstances, when cutting materials with high tensile strength, Corundum abrasive particles; when cutting materials with low tensile strength, use silicon carbide abrasive. Users can choose the appropriate fast working grinding wheel to cut different materials according to their own needs.