Honda City

1801 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

The Honda City? is a subcompact car which has been produced by the Japanese manufacturer Honda since 1981.Originally made for the Japanese, European and Australasian markets, the subcompact City 3-door hatchback was retired in 1994 after the second generation. The nameplate was revived in 1996 for use on a series of subcompact four-door sedans aimed primarily at developing markets, first mainly sold in Asia outside Japan but later also in Latin America and Australia. From 2002 to 2008, the City was also sold as the Honda Fit Aria in Japan. Since then, it has been a compact sedan built on Honda's Global Small Car platform, which is shared with the Fit/Jazz (a five-door hatchback), the Airwave/Partner (a wagon/panel van version of the Fit Aria/City), the Mobilio, and the Mobilio Spike—all of which share the location of the fuel tank under the front seats rather than rear seats. By 2017, cumulative sales of the City has exceeded 3.6 million units in over 60 countries around the world since the nameplate was revived in 1996.[1] As of 2017, cumulative sales of the City reached 700,000 in India.[2] Sales of the City in India contributes to 25 percent of global sales and the City is Honda's best selling model in India.[1]
Posted 13 Dec 2018

Almanza007 says
I am utilizing this topic from quite a while however this time I confronted some specialized issues with it and making and give helpful hints to nonnative. So thank you for sharing translate reasonable of their specialized help group with the goal that I can get in touch with them to determine my issues.
Posted 12 Jan 2019

This article is very worthy because it motivated me to think and watch proudly at my future because I made it as all others do. I would like to thank you for motivating me along with professional Dutch translation and many others because the step you’ve taken to write this article is very meaningful.
Posted 12 Jan 2019

morgantree says
Goodness! Exceptionally intriguing things to share us and posted it. Everything is helpful in our standard life. its utilization extremely basic and simple approach to cleanup and get Live Translation Services from us with discount offer. In the event that you should mind such things you will be use in prolonged stretch of time. If it's not too much trouble keep in contact!
Posted 12 Jan 2019

Reply to Topic