FIFA 19 SQB Victory over Legend, Ultimate Computer Play Tutorial

3073 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
fifa19coins

Total Posts: 8

How to play the legendary and ultimate computer in FIFA 19 SQB mode? Many friends are unclear. Here are the FIFA 19 SQB victory over the legend and the ultimate computer game tutorial. This article details the lineup + play, and uses GIF to decompose two important fancy moves and offensive ideas.
After more than three weeks of continuous experimentation, in order to get the reward of 65,000 gold coins + small nuclear bomb + rare super large package x2, I finally found out a lineup and play against the ultimate SQB, and found out the most efficient attack. The way, the current stage, can be done, the stability of the legendary SQB 5 balls or more (regardless of the score), the stability of the ultimate score of 83 and below the ultimate SQB, but the ultimate SQB in the face of 84-86 score is still not beaten. Despite this, it took a solid step and finally changed from an average of 2,000 points per game to 2650 points per game.
Let me briefly talk about the main points.
The formation selects 4-3-3 (5), with a CF, the formation without ST.
Two fancy styles that must be mastered, pull the ball (one star fancy), cross bow string (five-star fancy)
Must be proficient, and the only way to master the shot, accurate shot (requires TIME-FINISH)
Next, say a few
1, lineup map + corresponding position player selection and reason + tactic board
  1. Application and decomposition of a star flower pull ball
  2. [/*]
  3. Application and decomposition of five-star fancy crossbow strings
  4. [/*]
  5. Detailed introduction and scope analysis of radiation
  6. [/*]
5, defensive experience

Lineup + corresponding position player selection and reason + tactic board
Lineup selection
4-3-3(5)
Three front courts (LW + CF + RW), three midfielders (CM), four guards (LB + RB + 2CB)
Corresponding position player selection
LW: Choose a five-star fancy, the best shooting 80 or more, the arc more than 85 players, recommend Neymar, Sun Xingmin, Koman (the legend is better)
CF: Choose a smashing monster, shooting more than 80, the arc more than 80 players, recommend Messi, Piero, De Blaunet, Debala (or other sneak blame)
RW: Choose a five-star fancy, best shot 80 or more, arc more than 85 players, recommend Mbape (or other)
CM on the left: choose defensive blame, melee blame, recommend Naingran, horse retreat (mix and match Serie A), or Kanter, Fabiano (mix and match Premier League)
Right CM: Same as above
CM in the middle: It is very important to choose the blame, the best candidate is De Blaunet, I think this position is best for him, if not, Dibala or even C Ronaldo
LB: It is best to Marcelo, the five-star fancy can shake the computer, and the ball is good. If you don't have it, Sandro can do it.
RB: Walker, Cancello.
CB: You can choose the right one.
GK: Nothing to ask, just pick it, anyway, the ultimate SQB is a monster, it is still necessary to enter.
Tactical board
The depth and width of the defense are adjusted to three, and the rest are default.
Tactical instruction
All players are tuned to the basic defensive/offensive time left after the other default.
Buy cheap FIFA coins on FIFACOINSZONE.com, more game CD Keys are available on M8X.com.
Posted 24 Dec 2018

ritariya says
?
Wow! It’s nice to see the blog .I really loved playing the game. I’m very fond of playing such a thriller game. It’s really an awesome moment to see the post   Gems party tent rentals?. Firstly I was so worrisome when seeing the post, soon after playing the game I feel so thrilled and excited. Thanks for sharing the post. 
Posted 07 Jan 2019

jiyajoseph says
There are many people who play FIFA video game during their leisure time. Happy to know that a new version has been released this year too. Can you provide the link to download and install the new version of the game as it will be having new features? http://myparistours.com/paris-city-tours/louvre-guided-tour/
Posted 18 Jan 2019

Lizsaa20 says
The most advanced Best Name Generator. Generate random names, addresses, usernames, passwords, email addresses, and more. Use for software testing, social media, or anything else.
Posted 13 Sep 2020

GHelen says
Thanks for sharing,

Ghelen
Locksmith Westminster ?

Posted 06 Oct 2020

GHelen says
We at Project Paint in Highlands Ranch also wanted to thank you for this info! 
Posted 06 Oct 2020

vassist960 says
Really impressive post. The above message you shared gives me a new look at this topic. I'm satisfied with simply sharing this beneficial record with us. Thanks for this information. ?drywall installer
Posted 13 May 2021

Repair says
This article is really interesting! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Microwave Repair

Posted 20 May 2021

I will return before long is you have more thought regarding roofing contractors tampa.
Posted 31 May 2021

Great tutorial. I appreciate that you've included a very detailed play for this. thanks! roofing company clearwater.
Posted 30 Jun 2021

hannn345 says
Thank you for sharing this amazing post. keep up the great work
 exposed aggregate concrete driveway
Posted 23 Jul 2021

kelly says
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
-siding installation Windermere
Posted 06 Aug 2021

Irenell143 says
If you are Looking for a House Builder that will help you to build your house. Feel free to visit  https://countrylivinghomes.com.au/  to know more about our services.
Posted 10 Aug 2021

DanO says
Gaming is addictive. I used to play daily but eventually got away from it due to the enormous amount of time it was taking.  Finally got myself involved with a concrete company that pays well.  Been happy ever since.
Posted 02 Sep 2021

miraadora says
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks! Cleaning Service Elgin IL
Posted 05 Oct 2021

reedenv says
Posted 23 Nov 2021

reedenv says
What a fantastic place to find topics of many varieties.
- Hospice Care in Vancouver
Posted 23 Nov 2021

reedenv says
I'm finding it difficult to play on the PC though. I definitely prefer Xbox.
- Vancouver Roofers
- Banks OR Pole Barns?
- Vancouver WA Website Design?
Posted 30 Nov 2021

Posted 28 Dec 2021

Tim405 says
Posted 16 Feb 2022

ttthomas says
This is great - cool to see!

church near me
church near me

Posted 23 Feb 2022

The FIFA is Best
Posted 23 Feb 2022

The Cowboy Channel is the official media partner for the PRCA and Wrangler NFR 2022. Because this is an exclusive deal between the network and the PRCA and how to watch the nfr live.
Posted 23 Feb 2022

Posted 23 Feb 2022

Janwil says
Great to check this awesome site. Thanks for the share. home water softener fort worth
Posted 28 Mar 2022

virgina123 says
I loved your blog and an obligation of appreciation is for circulating this about cutting edge publicizing stages to learn! I'm genuinely delighted to go over this especially carefully made substance. Thankful for sharing and quest for extra in future!! Keep on achieving this moving work and deal with us. www.appliancerepair-kitchener.ca/fridge-repair
Posted 24 May 2022

very impressive post, have a good day! Saber más
Posted 14 Jun 2022

krachon113 says
Great work. Love this game. Thank you for sharing this one. 
plastic storage containers 
Posted 22 Jul 2022

Offering services like manicure/pedicure, You’ll also find specific beauty treatments such as face care and hair removal treatment, they provide your beauty need. Visit this website for more info.  facial montreal
Posted 22 Jul 2022

Cool stuff…thanks for the post. Saved this post!

Arreglo de tejados

Posted 09 Aug 2022

Patricia90 says
Happy to visit this again. Thank you so much for this. tree service nassau county
Posted 24 Aug 2022

Reply to Topic