BISE Faisalabad Inter 2019 Annual Exams Schedule

805 views 11 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

Faisalabad, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Faisalabad has announced the BISE Faisalabad inter schedule 2019 annual exams. The students will note dates and time of sending the admission forms for Faisalabad Board HSSC annual exams 2019. According to the BISE Faisalabad Inter 2019 Annual Exams Schedule, the students can send their admission forms with the single fee from 16-1-2019 to 13-2-2019. The candidates will submit their admission forms with double fee from 14-2-2019 to 27-2-2019. The candidates will also avail the last opportunity to submit their admission forms with the deposit of the triple fee from 28-2-2019 to 07-3-2019. The candidates will note the rate of the admission forms and they will deposit the admission fee accordingly. 

You Can Get Fee Schedule Here,
BISE Faisalabad Inter 2019 Annual Exams Schedule

Posted 04 Jan 2019

ElmerColon says
Wao it means you are a creative person and I really would like to share your content on essay writing helper channel.Good to see this one.Thanks.
Posted 05 Jan 2019

lifetime says
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,  tech
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!  BRAT Diet
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
The blog and data is excellent and informative as well  How to Build Muscle Naturally
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.    Benefits of Apples
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.   Benefits of Chia Seeds
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.  Bags Under Eyes
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!  Ways to Lose Weight Naturally
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!  Sweet Potatoes
Posted 14 Feb 2019

lifetime says
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions.  Foods Good For Liver
Posted 14 Feb 2019

Juvanta says
Thanks a lot for sharing the information. semi truck accident lawyers The students are really waiting for the publishing of exam date so that they can start their revision for the exam. Here they have published the BISE Faisalabad Inter 2019 Annual Exams Schedule.
Posted 04 Jun 2019

Reply to Topic