How We Learned To Budget

134 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
alisa086

Total Posts: 0

My family was never great with money. My parents lived within their means, but never saved well. During the recession, we had two cars repossessed and lost our house. This was around my junior year of high school.Luna: I was not good at budgeting and saving during my teenage years and early '20s. I made my payments on time but only did minimum payments, which got me into some heavy credit debt.
Michelle: After we lost our house, my parents struggled to find a place for us that would accept their credit history. We finally found a small apartment and moved all five of us and our three dogs in. My older brother and I both worked to help, but there were times when my parents still couldn't afford our normal amount of groceries. We relied on friends and family for assistance when things were at their worst. Luna: I burned through money for school, books, traveling, music festivals, etc. After a while, I started paying attention to where my money was going. I had about $14,000 in credit card debt spread over three credit cards. Whoops. I did not learn great budgeting skills growing up, and I don't always manage my money well. I'm that person that will buy everyone a round of drinks, but will also wear holes into my shoes before considering buying new ones.
Luna: I was committed to paying my debt off during the first year (1.99 percent APR), and I made at least $500 payments per month. Some months I made over $1,000 in payments. This came up with Michelle pretty quickly, since suddenly I had no "fun money."
Michelle: It wasn’t until sharing finances with Luna that I learned how to manage my money better to help me be able to spend money on extra things.

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
Newport Pleasure 
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths  
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 
Newport 100's, Box 
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
 Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes 
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes 
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes 
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 

Posted 11 Jan 2019