on Chinese

166 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

BEIJING Authentic Eric Kendricks Jersey , Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Four-time China Open champion Novak Djokovic said he felt "special" everytime he steps on Chinese
soil.

The world number one never lost a single match on his way to four China Open titles and has been a fan favorite here, which the Serbian contributed to his
victories in the 11-year-old event.

"I have a big fan club here, teenagers especially, who come and support me, give me presents every day. That's something that makes me feel very special and
encourages me to play my best tennis here," he said.

"As soon as I arrive, I feel this generosity from the people and I feel their hospitality. That's the first kind of positive feeling that I get as soon as I'm
on Chinese soil," he said.

Aside from the fact that Djokovic plays great tennis on court, his happy character also is the reason to win over many Chinese fans.

A video clip about his vivid imitation of Maria Sharapoa serving went spiral on the internet, drawing laughes from anyone watching it. More appealing to the
Chinese fans, Djokovic learned how to write his name in Chinese characters and
is happy to show his new skills whenever he is given a chance.

"I love languages. Wherever I go I try to get some obviously basic phrases. Every year I have fun with my fans. I always try to ask them to teach me
soething new, some new characters, something I can write, something I can say,"
he said.

"I think it's nice not just for me, but also for the people who come to watch me play. They appreciate that. For me it's pleasure to perform in front of the
people who respect what I do. With this I try to have fun a little bit as well,"
he added.

Djokovic will play Guillermo Garcia Lopez of Spain in the first round and could meet fifth seed Grigor Dimitrov from Bulgaria in the third round.

WASHINGTON, July 27 (Xinhua) -- In a phone call last week with what he thought was the Ukrainian prime minister, U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry
discussed wide-ranging topics including cyberhacking. Yet, it turned out the
official himself was the very target of hacking.

According to a Wednesday story by Bloomberg, the phone call, which lasted for 22 minutes, was actually a prank orchestrated by Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexei
Stolyarov, two Russians who described themselves as "Jerky Boys from Russia."

The U.S. Department of Energy has confirmed the incident through its spokesperson.

Having met a Ukrainian delegation led by President Petro Poroshenko just a few weeks ago, Perry, totally defenseless, thought he was speaking to the
country's prime minister, Volodymyr Hroisman.

In the phone conversation, Perry explained U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate accord while expressing Washington's willingness to export gas to Kiev,
which is still reeling from a violent separatist movement four years on.

"We look forward to bringing some oil and gas opportunities to Ukraine," the secretary was quoted by Bloomberg as saying, adding that the Trump
administration opposed the potential Nordstream 2 pipeline transporting Russian
gas to Germany via the Baltic Sea.

Asked if Ukraine could get U.S. coal exports at a discount, Perry reportedly said maybe. "Negotiation is always possible," he said.

The pranksters also informed Perry of Ukraine's ongoing efforts to develop a new biofuel, one made from home-brewed alcohol and pig manure. The Washington
Post considered this part of the conversation "the only giveaway" of the hoax.

The Post reported that Perry said he would like to get more information about the "scientific development," citing the entire script of the conversation
posted in the format of a video with Russian subtitles on Russian news site
Vesti.

Calls between cabinet secretaries and foreign officials are typically closely vetted, Bloomberg said. What led to Perry being fooled, though, might be that
such calls are often conducted through an interpreter if the persons on each
side don't speak the same language.

The pranksters also boasted having tricked other high-profile figures, including Senator John McCain of Arizona. A fierce critic of Russian President
Vladimir Putin, McCain visited Kiev in late 2013 -- some of the most tumultuous
days in the initial phase of the Ukraine crisis -- to show support for those who
ultimately toppled then Russian-friendly President Victor Yanukovich.

But Perry's case might be more detrimental in the sense that he holds a post which "is in charge of the government agency that maintains the nation's
stockpile of nuclear warheads and cleans up nuclear waste," the Post said.

The latest prank also came at a time when the U.S. Congress reached bipartisan consensus on further tightening sanctions against Russia over what
Washington believed to be Moscow's instigation of the insurgency in eastern
Ukraine as well as meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

The White House said Trump hadn't decided whether to approve or, by using his executive power, veto the new sanction bill.

Experts, however, said the bill is putting the president in a dilemma where if he lets it go, it will potentially risk harming ties with Europe, which
suffers more from the backlash of Russian sanctions. But if he disapproves it,
speculation about his collusion with Russia will gain ground.

Chinese Premier meets former Greek PM

Big year for China's military as PLA to celebrate 90th birthday

Hukou Waterfalls in N China enter summer flood period

Airbus makes 1st direct flight between China, Portugal

Big year for China's military as PLA to celebrate 90th birthday

China's biggest automated cargo wharf to start operation by end of 2017

Hukou Waterfalls in N China enter summer flood period

Chinese research vessel "Kexue" conducts operation in South China Sea
Games > Game Genres > Role-Playing GamesPlaying Online PoolPosted by nick_niesen in G. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap NCAA Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Online   Cheap NBA Jerseys China 

Posted 14 Jan 2019

Reply to Topic