d to repeat the

338 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
tujue

Total Posts: 0

bvMr. Bittlekirk is Tampa Bay Rays Youth Jersey , for the most part, your average, agreeable guy. He likes football, baseball and fast food. His physically demanding job
keeps him in good shape as his handshake and physique implied. Rugged face and
stature, Mr. Bittlekirk was outwardly personable but I detected a serious edge
about him too. Over coffee and a sweet-roll we talked about our upcoming
session.

I like to gather information about my student before guns are loaded and targets fly. I inquired about goals, priorities Texas Rangers Youth Jersey , targets shot per month and problem areas, all to better understand who Mr. Bittlekirk was and where we were going.

His questions were insightful and showed forethought coming into his lesson. He?d studied under a good teacher who, he felt, had taken him as far as
he could. He was here to learn, understood there was no magic involved and that
progress would come only after some work and possibly change. We were off to a
good start.

A strong intermediate shooter, Mr. Bittlekirk was straightforward in his approach to shooting. There were a few surprises for Mr.
Bittlekirk along the way and that?s what gave me the idea to write this piece.
I?d like to share with you some of the dialogue Toronto Blue Jays Youth Jersey , questions and answers as we moved forward and through his time with me. As with most men, it isn?t just about shooting
methods. It always goes a little deeper than that and I don?t mean that to be
derogatory. It?s just that our gender brings certain ideas and beliefs to the
table. Which brings us to his first comment as he took his gun out of the
slip.

?Dan, I really don?t like to miss.?

?Why?s that??

?Because I get frustrated easily after a miss and everything seems to go down hill from there.?

I didn?t wince when I heard it but knew that I would be devoting some of our time to sorting this out.

It didn?t take long for a teaching opportunity to present itself. The target didn?t look all
that difficult and actually wasn?t. But it had a trick in it he didn?t spot
right away and the target curled away, under his shotstring every time. Four
times to be exact. Before answering his question about where he was missing, I
asked him to take a few seconds to consider why. We?d already discussed the
solution on the previous field. Discouraged, he shrugged his shoulders. I again
suggested the small adjustment to the upcoming shot. Closed to suggestions and
bent on the unpleasantness I knew was coming Washington Nationals Youth Jersey , he wasn?t listening. After all, he was frustrated.

?The target?s not that hard Dan. I know I can break it!?

Mr. Bittlekirk was visibly determined. Arms and forehead knotted up, three more shots went astray.

I called a time out and asked politely, ?What is our objective here??

Looking at me like I was an alien he said, ?To break the target.? Now I?m used to that answer and waited for the right
moment.

?The objective here is to use good form.? Tired from struggling, he thought about that and nodded. Once more Chicago Cubs Women's Jersey , I suggested the small adjustment in his swing. X. X. X. All was well in his world again. But I also knew this was only
until next time, which would likely be soon. So, to reinforce our objective I
shared with him that breaking targets is very seductive. It?s completely natural
and downright logical to believe that because we did break the target, what
we?re doing must be right. This isn?t always the case as evidenced by our
misses, caused by the inconsistencies in our game. Until we can expose and
account for those inconsistencies we?re doomed to repeat them. That?s where
performance plateaus come from. I reminded him that this wasn?t a criticism,
just a truth we eventually have to confront if we?re serious about
improvement.

This Sporting Clays Article was previously published in Sporting Clays Magazine by Dan Schindler January 2005. This article Arizona Diamondbacks Women's Jersey , in it's entirety is available online in our collection of articles available for download
(www.paragonschool)

Sporting clays continues to be an elegant sport born of long tradition, fulfilling our wingshooting passion to experience the wing
and shot. Feather and clay, inescapably tied, grants us so many learning
opportunities to hone our skills, a path of personal growth that affords us a
refreshing, unbiased look at ourselves. Time and again Atlanta Braves Women's Jersey , my students have learned how entirely more capable they are than once thought. The American sporting clays shooter can
honestly and proudly say, in a very short period, he has indeed advanced to take
his rightful place among the best in the world. And, let?s not forget, no one is
having more fun out here than you and I are.

The events, times Baltimore Orioles Women's Jersey , places and persons in my articles are all true. While I changed a name here and there, 100% of the information came from
my experiences with you. Each tournament, each lesson, each experience with you
generated the material for my work. I am grateful.

The Paragon School of Sporting is now making available the remainder of this article as well as
numerous others, available for download on The Paragon School of Sporting
Website (www.paragonschool)

We hope you enjoyed the first part of the article and will visit us online to browse the numerous collection that is
available. Until then, happy Sporting!

It is actually a truth that Las Vegas receives flocks of people today that come to delight in the magic of this place. All of them have unique intentions:
some come with cash on their mind; some have fame Boston Red Sox Women's Jersey , and also the rest basically wish to have an excellent vacation. Las Vegas offers lots of facilities that it is difficult
not to enjoy yourself the fullest! Even the residents of Las Vegas may well not
have experienced every inch of this magnificent place, judging on the varieties
it gives. Thus, whenever you plan your trip to Las Vegas, do your homework, and
know w. Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys 

Posted 19 Jan 2019

Reply to Topic