China succeeded in its first 300-metre saturation diving on Sunday

716 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
meichangsu520

Total Posts: 0

Workers fix the diving bell ahead of a diving mission Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , Jan 12. China succeeded in its first 300-metre saturation diving on Sunday morning as three divers returned safe and
sound from deep water to the living chamber on the ship. [PhotoXinhua] The
diving bell is placed in the sea, Jan 12. China succeeded in its first 300-meter
saturation diving on Sunday morning as three divers returned safe and sound from
deep water to the living chamber on the ship. [PhotoXinhua]
SHENZHEN - China succeeded in its first 300-metre saturation diving on Sunday morning as three divers returned safe and sound from deep water to the living
chamber on the ship.

The diving bell actually reached 313.5 meters deep under the South China Sea, according to Guo Jie, on-site chief director of the experiment.

The three divers Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys , Hu Jian, Guan Meng and Dong Meng returned to the deck of the ship at 5:09 am Sunday.

The saturation diving technology enables human beings to withhold high deep water pressure by saturating the inert gas in human tissue fluid, according to
Guo.

Three other Chinese divers planned to try again at 8 am Sunday and are expected to return to the living chamber at about 2 pm and stay there until
January 24 to let the inert gas in their tissue fluid to return to normal
pressure, said Shen Hao Cheap New York Jets Jerseys , director of Shanghai rescue and salvage center.

China is now working on the develpment of technology of satruation diving of 500 metres deep under sea, said Wang Zhenliang, director of the China Rescue and
Salvage of the Ministry of Transport.

Claudia Pinkham
Submitted 2016-07-04 23:56:40 My guest did not seem with regard to in the very of spirits after his long flight, and the grim weather
didn't support. I hoped how the chauffeur car rental would cause him to feel
just a little better. I honestly needed different a good impression Cheap New York Giants Jerseys , mainly because the company's success depended upon it.

The next thing to do before invest in classic car insurance online through using read through their privacy policy. Most companies
won't sell your information to still another party, nevertheless, you do not
require to believe this may be the case. Make certain you know it on paper. The
companies that do not say anything about the difference are the techniques that
will sell records. They will not tell you that they are going to do this, though
they will not say something more about it in the privacy insurance
coverage.

Most cross country auto transport services offer both and also enclosed products. Enclose carriers additional then shipping your vehicle with a
wide open carrier($425 more to do with average). Further reason why some
customers choose an internal carrier is simply because open carrier transport
trucks are for standard more basic cars. The manufactures create these trucks so
cars won't require to much careful maneuvering. Its easier in order to load your
car on the tracks and ship against eachother as quickly as practical. If you
don't care about your show car being exposed to harsh weather and road
conditions. Then choosing a carrier end up being the right
anyone.

Gov-Auctions offer you you making use of the latest data about authorities auctions. It is a few advantages. First Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys , it truly is a legit system that put in at home to drive. Second, it is possible to get absolutely free training
materials so available to be well ready for the auction. This can be a
remarkable regarding Gov-Auctions. 3rd, you possibly can obtain is essential
27-page reports. Do you plan to buy cars with enough money? Or do you want to
obtain the car at the cheapest price?

Always tell the truth about your intentions when putting off car insurance regardless of the sort. If you propose
to bring the car to custom auto shows for special events, unique to tell your
insurance broker about that. They want to protect your car just the manner in
which as you do Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys , so not leave anything absent. If you keep car off the way as almost as much ast possible, your insurance rates will
considerably cheaper. If you've been to ever use your classic car to drive
daily, you have to exchange the insurance over to a regular statement.

1) Consider what sort of BMW components. You should carefully consider what you
need to from your BMW, not what excess. The initial excitement of an impulse
purchase passes quickly so you should think regarding your long term needs as
your choice very likely have to last. Think about: passengers Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , functionality, costs, likely journeys and kind of of mileage you ought to have. You should also think on how it is to
perform in both the summer and winter. The final thing you wish to do is buy a
BMW in one season and then figure out it isn't a suitable choice six months down
the fishing line.

Before insuring your classic car, insurance carriers will need proof that you aren't going to drive a car the car on a daily basis.
They will need understand that a person another car that for daily
transportation and will prefer it if the classic car is only for pleasure
commuting.

Discounts and Travel Events. Discounts are your best friend in case you are trying to travel on the cheap. Ask the agency - if you're using a
travel agency - to share some travel plans where an RV is included for a coffee
rate. Also Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys , traveling in off-season for that location are sometimes good idea here, because there are a lot of RV companies that will
an individual some help to. Also, be sure to start far ahead of time. Not only
will you see a better scope on the discounts the player offer on a large slice
of time, you'll also be excited to save on the cost by th. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Hockey Jerseys 

Posted 29 Jan 2019

Diving is my passion
Hi there and welcome to my site about diving!
My name is Karen Coller, a passionate diver and an even more passionate globetrotter.

For me diving is a time to discover new things about yourself, to uncover new paths and set new goals.
Growing up near Long Beach, California, I spent almost all a time at the beach .

My mother, a swim coach & lifeguard, taught me how to swim and eventually become a competitive swimmer. My grandfather developed his appreciation for the ocean by regularly taking me on deep-sea fishing trips.

Ever since my first scuba diving lesson at the age of 10, I fell in love with the underwater world. I was completely captivated by the dynamic variety of marine life that existed just below the surface. It was a whole new world down there and I knew that I would always make time to explore it.

Being underwater is my safe place where I meditate and blissfully enjoy my surroundings.
Diving opened a new world for me. In my opinion, the underwater world is full of wonderful treasures to discover and there is much more hidden in the deep depth of our oceans.

Feeling weightless and free observing what the ocean has to offer is the best. There are no bad dives as each single dive allows me to encounter something special – nature.
Diving has led me to many incredible opportunities throughout my life. It has allowed me to explore new places, meet like-minded people.

My first glimpse of the ocean made a lasting impression on me, and continues to drive my motivation to devote my energy to protecting the marine environment.
I learned to swim in the ocean and to sail in the calm waters of the inlet in Alamitos Bay. Also I like both the cool waters of California as well as the warm, crystal blue waters of the Caribbean.

My last warm water dive trip to Fiji, known as the “Soft Coral Capital of the World.”

The paradisiacal archipelago of Fiji encompasses more than 300 islands scattered around the Pacific Ocean.

The best diving is to be found in the south of the island around Savusavu: Barracuda Point, Dreadlocks, Nasonisoni Passage or Dream House are exactly the types of diving for which Fiji is famous. Walls, caves, overhangs, hard and soft corals, variety of fish, you name it. Probably the best spot is Dream House.

I love everything about the ocean, but conservation is always first and foremost in her heart. I live by the mantra – “Take photos, Leave bubbles.” Underwater Photography has become my passion.

Diving is a great tool which allows me to study the marine life and to follow my passion. I am already looking forward to jump into the blue and dive deep into my world full of wonders.

In recent years, I started writing more and more about ocean conservation and responsible tourism. My main goal now is to promote responsible diving best practices.

Be aware of the sounds and sights around you. Watch the corals sway and the fish dance with the surges of the water.

Get lost in the colourful busy movements of the reef, or the vastness of the deep blue. Let your everyday stressors disappear and feel the sense of calmness and awe that the ocean pours over you.

Remember that you are saltwater and that humans are inextricably connected to the ocean. Be respectful. Don’t touch or tease animals.

Practice good buoyancy control so you’re not banging into coral, rocks or other divers. Participate in beach cleanups and dives against debris. Take only pictures and leave only bubbles.
https://scubadivingunderwater.com/

Posted 02 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic