Is smoking weed a bad thing?

2301 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
Anna2N

Total Posts: 0

So, what is your approach to smoking weed and have you ever tried it? I am just curious
Posted 11 Feb 2019

Norty says
I don't really think that it is bad, some people just need an easy way to relax. And by the way, these days there are a lot of places where marijuana is legal which proves the fact that it totally isn't a bad thing. And even if you live in a place where it's illegal, it's quite easy not to get caught. You just smoke at home and in case of a drug test here is a great way to clean out your system from THC - https://www.payspi.org/fastest-way-to-clean-out-your-system-24-hours/ .
Posted 13 Feb 2019

I totally agree that smoking is evil. It's a big problem in our society. I want to write my essay about this but I have no time because of my other task. I order an essay online. After reading I was shocked because this problem is bigger than I think. 
Posted 18 Feb 2019

Dan7788 says
I was against weed, but the latest research showed that it has many benefits and is really helpful for people who suffer from pain, anxiety, stress and different dirsorders. So, I had to change my mind. Now I try following news about cannabis. Usually I read about Weed Online?, but also I discuss this topic with people who use it for medicinal purposes. 
Posted 19 Feb 2019

I never smoked weed, just don't like it. It smells absolutely unplesant to me, just my personal opinion. I don't mind other guys smoking cannabis, especially medical cannabis which I highly respect. But I think Cannabis Oil Canada is really something, it's beneficial health properties are amazing. 
Posted 22 Feb 2019

lev33323 says
May yard was already full of weeds and no grass at all https://weed-recycler.com/texas-weeds-features/. A lot of those weeds died off and then a lot of clover and crab grass started to come up and well as spots of Bermuda. The yard was fertilized in early June and I can see the grass starting to spread but my yard is still mainly weeds. We have not had any rain since late April . I have been watering the yard to help the Bermuda grow but it seems like it’s also making the other weeds grow as well. 
Posted 29 Mar 2019

Jaway Steel Co., Ltd., founded in 1998, is a professional
manufacturer and global exporter specializing in metal manufacture
and exportation.In recent years, winged by rapid merge and expansion,
Our well-equipped plant emerged in Dainan, Jiangsu Province, with two
Export offices respectively located in Shanghai and HongKong catering
to a lager scale of customers from both home and abroad under the
banner of supreme service.
Our plant now covers a land area of more than 18000 square meters,
with 160 employees and 19 technicists. Backed up by our loyalty
customers,old and new, as well as our advanced R&D team, the
ranges of our stainless steel products are expanded to more varied
choices, such as stainless steel wire,rod, round bar, flat bar, angle bar,channel bar, pipe , plate, sheet and coil made according to the norm and specification in GB, ASTM, JIS, EN, TOCT, KSD, and IS.
We warmly welcome friends and cooperators from all over the world!
Web:www.jawaysteel.com     Email:[email protected]
Posted 02 Apr 2019

I think there is hardly a person who never tried weed, even usual people, not stoners, are being prescribed some cannabidiol to solve health issues. I tried marijuana in different ways, and came to conclusion that vaping suits me perfectly, my choice is this wax vaporizer https://gypsyvapes.com/vapmod-stonerx-wax-vaporizer?  .
Posted 15 Aug 2019

neha1990 says

As part of the OnePlace2Save services offering, we have the knowledge and
expertise to manage all kinds of removals and jobs which require a trusted
Cheap man and van London.
For further reassurance that you are getting only the very best service, feel free
to read through some of our lovely reviews before you get in touch. &
search Cheap Man and van near me.
Cheap man and van London
Cheap moving Van
Hire removal Van
Cheap Man and van near me
Man with van central london
house removalservice
houseremovals service
house removalservices near me
House moving Companies House removals near me
OfficeClearance Services